The I Want A Ban Shan Fan Dan Thread

Stanley_

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difference being I don't slag people off because they post on here. Unlike Mickey I have never use the term "JKB"

This is the point. I use kickback because I like it. If I didn't like it I wouldn't use it.

So why would someone who obviously doesn't like kickback come on it all the time only taking a break to discuss how sh1 te it is with his mates.

I just don't understand.

Oh and most of that applies to more folk than Mickey.

That was me.

:mellow:

Fair enough Dex, I thought it was harmless enough and was providing entertainment for the users of the board, but I can appreciate why you taken the action you have taken.

This is the point. I use kickback because I like it. If I didn't like it I wouldn't use it.

So why would someone who obviously doesn't like kickback come on it all the time only taking a break to discuss how sh1 te it is with his mates.

I just don't understand.

Because Jambomickey is a total fud who likes to posts over 9000 times on a forum and then slag it off to some bigots he thinks are his mates :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So you sit with your pals and you all bitch about people on Kickback?

You sound like a wild bunch, Mickey.

Every day as well, jesus. I don't think it's other folk who need to stop taking this so seriously...

Is that 'Smokey', from: 'Friday' in your avatar? Did you know his family are originally from Arbroath?

i along with others have a joke about some on here every single day, it's widely said among the hearts support what jkb is for.

So the ones that don't kick Hearts when their down are not worthy of calling themselves Hearts fans?

i along with others have a joke about some on here every single day, it's widely said among the hearts support what jkb is for.

and if the cap fits..wear it. :thumbsup:

9600 plus posts after all.:rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter

It's not harmless when I'm doing some investigative work in the back end, and the exponential increase in Fan Threads caused my database queries to keel over.

Still, we have our first casualty, so, crack on.

PS - the trolling of ANY member on this thread will also result in a lie-down period.

Is that Smokey, from 'friday in your avatar? did you know his family are originally from Arbroath?

It's not, mate - it's Antoine Dodson, famous for this:

Then some guys made this, which is pretty much pure genius:

The Mighty Thor

actually merging all the 'real' fan threads together gives the OP's thread a bit more gravitas IMO. thumbsup.gif

I thought mine offered great double entendre potential for a Friday evening.

Some folk take the internet far too seriously. sad.gif

Because Jambomickey is a total fud who likes to posts over 9000 times on a forum and then slag it off to some bigots he thinks are his mates :(

You know what, I don't think he is a fud. Enough of his pals have come on here and said he's a decent guy and a good hearts fan to make me believe them. I just think he comes across badly on a website where people try to, how should I put it, outclever each other.

The Mighty Thor

I thought mine offered great double entendre potential for a Friday evening.

It's not harmless when I'm doing some investigative work in the back end

Now that's what I'm talking about thumbsup.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's not harmless when I'm doing some investigative work in the back end, and the exponential increase in Fan Threads caused my database queries to keel over.

PS - the trolling of ANY member on this thread will also result in a lie-down period.

Sorry Dex... i was actually enjoying the really sad pun-fest more than anything else to be honest.

I think it naturally moved on from insults pretty quickly (as far as most posters are concerned) and became a bit of laugh. :)

Sorry Dex... i was actually enjoying the really sad pun-fest more than anything else to be honest.

I think it naturally moved on from insults pretty quickly (as far as most posters are concerned) and became a bit of laugh. :)

...which was (honestly) my only motivation for getting involved. But I appreciate entirely why Dexter has taken the action he has chosen to take as he has to consider the needs the many and not just of the few.

Who?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You know what, I don't think he is a fud. Enough of his pals have come on here and said he's a decent guy and a good hearts fan to make me believe them. I just think he comes across badly on a website where people try to, how should I put it, outclever each other.

But John... he was trying to "out-clever" everyone else by calling them ********* for using JKB, when he is a top poster... You cannae expect folk not to want to bite back and point out his contradiction when he would not hold back in dishing out the disparaging remarks himself... Surely?

I try and stick up for most folk who get it a bit tight for mis-understandings but... when you go out of your way to actually slag people off for using a service that he has used more than most... what are you supposed to do?

Anyway, reckon it has went more towards silliness and humour now rather than attacking mickey. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

...which was (honestly) my only motivation for getting involved. But I appreciate entirely why Dexter has taken the action he has chosen to take as he has to consider the needs the many and not just of the few.

Me too. :thumbsup:

But John... he was trying to "out-clever" everyone else by calling them ********* for using JKB, when he is a top poster... You cannae expect folk not to want to bite back and point out his contradiction when he would not hold back in dishing out the disparaging remarks himself... Surely?

I try and stick up for most folk who get it a bit tight for mis-understandings but... when you go out of your way to actually slag people off for using a service that he has used more than most... what are you supposed to do?

Anyway, reckon it has went more towards silliness and humour now rather than attacking mickey. :thumbsup:

I wasn't saying he didn't deserve getting ripped to pieces. He definitely did. All I was saying was that I don't think he's a fud but I do think he doesn't come across well on this site.

This whole evening has been hilariously funny.

The Mighty Thor

Humour on here is about as rare as Brasso in the Hubs trophy room. sad.gif

It amazes me how serious people take sitting interfacing with strangers via a laptop and broadband connection. blink.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I wasn't saying he didn't deserve getting ripped to pieces. He definitely did. All I was saying was that I don't think he's a fud but I do think he doesn't come across well on this site.

This whole evening has been hilariously funny.

I definitely do not think the guy is a fud... A wee bit condescending towards folk sometimes but there you go...

Fair dos though, i tried to move more towards a laugh too... Fun is the key.

Just read through this and the closed threads - just like to say that I have been thoroughly entertained.

Thank you JKB

smiliz19.gif

I definitely do not think the guy is a fud... A wee bit condescending towards folk sometimes but there you go...

Fair dos though, i tried to move more towards a laugh too... Fun is the key.

:santa1:

I'm back.

Thanks Dex.

That was a scary 15 minutes!

Yaaaaaay a happy ending it truly is the season of goodwill. Merry Christmas everyone :santa1:

Yaaaaaay a happy ending it truly is the season of goodwill. Merry Christmas everyone :santa1:

Indeed.

I'm off to start a thread on air conditioning units in the shed now...

overly friendly thread IMO.

:rudi:

Don't worry that will soon change in 2 mins when Lion-O turns up and you too have one of your will he? won't he? bitch-fests

The Mighty Thor

Fortunately, I've no idea what's going on.

But thought I'd contribute the following....

:lol:

None of us have and the mod squad are locked and loaded with 30 dayers and an itchy trigger finger laugh.gif

None of us have and the mod squad are locked and loaded with 30 dayers and an itchy trigger finger laugh.gif

Somebody is about to get both barrells.

Riot-police-clash-with-G2-001.jpg

Don't worry that will soon change in 2 mins when Lion-O turns up and you too have one of your will he? won't he? bitch-fests

never heard of him. sounds like a right....

Ain't that the truth.

I've had my brush with the law for today.

361px-police_man_gansonsvg.png

Fifteens minutes of sheer torture at the prospect of a month without JKB.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Somebody is about to get both barrells.

Riot-police-clash-with-G2-001.jpg

Looks like a modern re-make of Lord of the Rings, that pic...

Wee Frodo there husnae got a chance! :ermm:

Ain't that the truth.

I've had my brush with the law for today.

361px-police_man_gansonsvg.png

Fifteens minutes of sheer torture at the prospect of a month without JKB.

so what did KICKBACK DEATH ROW look like? was it like 'the green mile'? child killers, circus show mice, giants with magic powers called coffey... like the drink, just not spelled the same, irritating wee warders that pish themselves, that bloke off apollo 13, and stuff like that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

so what did KICKBACK DEATH ROW look like? was it like 'the green mile'? child killers, circus show mice, giants with magic powers called coffey... like the drink, just not spelled the same, irritating wee warders that pish themselves, that bloke off apollo 13, and stuff like that.

Patter like faded limes...

It was more frightening than the prospect of being re-incarnated as a pair of Stantons breeks.

Patter like faded limes...

i wouldn't be surprised if some great fan's erse is the colour of faded limes.

just sayin' likes.

In-fighting, bitching, slagging, sarcastic comments...alot of it meant..... and so on..... all during GOOD times and we aren`t even talking about the Romanov Regime....but supporters!

Seems the chemicals in many heads are going haywire during a lovely wee run of form for the team.

Embarrassing. :whistling:

It was more frightening than the prospect of being re-incarnated as a pair of Stantons breeks.

you almost 'died' for all of our sins. i feared we wouldn't see you 'till about easter time.

Archived