The I Want A Ban Shan Fan Dan Thread

Stanley_

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop whining FFS. :verymad:

Many on here thought they were heroes by bragging about buying a half season ticket. It has been rightly pointed out that the vast majority of such buyers are bandwagon jumpers, or they would have purchased a season ticket at the start of the season.

You've made your bed, now lie in it. And that goes for the whining bar stewards on the related thread too. They're now trying to turn the whole episode into a sarcasm-fest in a pathetic attempt to indulge in some tim-style dodge and deflect tactics.

:laugh:

bragging.

Miller Jambo 60

roasters.

anyone agree?

I knew a few but they know we are the big team.

TBH my big broth and my in law are hibees but we rip them

again and again

You'd think someone had died!

are you talking about the motherwell game on tuesday night tc ? never known it to be so quiet at an away game for a long time !!!

Handy in this weather but unless they are dual purpose and blow cold air in the summer are basically part time fans.

Best I could do. Sorry

why do you take a message board so serious? it's the internet not life or death ffs.

So yous are just having a giggle then, ****, that's alright then .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

why do you take a message board so serious? it's the internet not life or death ffs.

Who's takin it seriously Mousey? the whole terrace has been having a joke at your expense for hours dude... It seems to be going over your head though... You must be on your phone or something.

:lol:

Handy in this weather but unless they are dual purpose and blow cold air in the summer are basically part time fans.

Best I could do. Sorry

Can we put all of this "fan heater" stuff to one side. Some of us can't afford one at the start of winter but we've had fan heaters in the past. :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

...something fishy about them IMO. :smiliz65:

Got you hook line an' sinker mate... you were just angling for compliments. tryin' to lure us in with your weighted comments when all the time you are wading in with stuff that i am reluctant to tackle.

Best I could do. Sorry

:thumbsup:

:lol:

9624 posts. :lol:

and the funny thing is I bet he slags of people on here for not having a life :lol:

9624 posts.

i along with others have a joke about some on here every single day, it's widely said among the hearts support what jkb is for.

A point you prove very well.

Got you hook line an' sinker mate... you were just angling for compliments. tryin' to lure us in with your weighted comments when all the time you are wading in with stuff that i am reluctant to tackle.

There is a time and a plaice for fish puns Mothy.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

i along with others have a joke about some on here every single day, it's widely said among the hearts support what jkb is for.

Guys like you... judging by your near 10,000 posts.

Barely heard a squeak out of you about your post count mousey. What's the score man, no cheesy remarks to explain yourself?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe be better received after everyone has looked up boreal on wiki :D

Someone feels like they are just outside the circle... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whilst acknowledging I'm clearly an arsehole it give me a certain satisfaction that statistically you're a bigger one than me.

So you sit with your pals and you all bitch about people on Kickback?

You sound like a wild bunch, Mickey.

Every day as well, jesus. I don't think it's other folk who need to stop taking this so seriously...

Whilst acknowledging I'm clearly an arsehole it give me a certain satisfaction that statistically you're a bigger one than me.

It's a waste of time trying to explain the irony of the fact that he claims kickback is for a-holes while being one of the highest posters himself, and he wonders why folk think he's an idiot :huh:

7425 posts. :whistling:

Difference being I don't slag people off because they post on here. Unlike Mickey I have never use the term "JKB"

I think a fan is a fan no matter how many games you go to, and yes I have a season ticket, my first in something like 6 years and I couldn't get 1 due to work, financial and then health reasons. I only go to home games but no matter what I will listen out for news about the team I have supported all of my life, I buy a new home shirt every year along with other goods from the club shop so even when I wasn't going to the games Hearts were still getting my money.

On the wind up or not you lot on here have pissed me off with all this your no a real fan crap, Yes it would be good to get more fans through the turnstiles on matchday home and away but you don't know other peoples circumstances and instead of winding up fellow fans no matter how many games they go to you should maybe take a long hard look at yourself and then start winding up other teams fans!

Fair play to the mods, it was probably getting a bit tedious. However I hope that there is not any kind of disciplinary action handed out for what was a mindless bit of harmless fun..

The last half hour or so is possibly the most I've ever laughed at JKB.

Credit to everyone who was involved.

9626 Posts

:laugh:

Are you to much of a ****** to realise that all these people you slag off for having no life and posting on here all the time have less posts than you? :laugh:

Guest GhostHunter

Fair play to the mods, it was probably getting a bit tedious. However I hope that there is not any kind of disciplinary action handed out for what was a mindless bit of harmless fun..

That was me.

:mellow:

Archived