The I Want A Ban Shan Fan Dan Thread

Stanley_

Can we not put all of this "real" fan debate stuff to one side. We are third in the table and within touching distance of the Old Firm.

I know half of it is people being sarcastic but all it is doing is putting off people. We should be trying to encourage people to support the club and especially people who only go to some games but who would potentially go to them all. We are nowhere near being a big enough club to talk about "glory hunters". With every club, no matter what division they are in, attendances go up with good results.

It would be good if everyone could unite on here as we have been on a great run and we need as many people as possible to be going to the matches.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Stanley,

It is WAY more than half of us being sarcastic, that is the whole poin! Apart from one poster who is a famous WUM and the wee dug that follows him around cyberspace humpin' his leg, I am pretty sure just about everyone else is really keen to see our numbers swell for the second half of the season. People will do what they can and who are we to judge. :)

Guest Dipped Flake

Can we not put all of this "real" fan debate stuff to one side. We are third in the table and within touching distance of the Old Firm.

I know half of it is people being sarcastic but all it is doing is putting off people. We should be trying to encourage people to support the club and especially people who only go to some games but who would potentially go to them all. We are nowhere near being a big enough club to talk about "glory hunters". With every club, no matter what division they are in, attendances go up with good results.

It would be good if everyone could unite on here as we have been on a great run and we need as many people as possible to be going to the matches.

Everyone who pays to watch my team is welcome. There are the usual roasters and trolls (against the rules I thought) on the half-season' thread but best to just laugh at them as all normal Hearrts fans do

alwaysthereinspirit

I dont get to as many games as I would like but dont let my wife hear you tell me I'm not a real fan.

The Treasurer

Part-timer, glory hunter post IMO smiliz19.gif

Craig Herbertson

I live in another country and haven't the chance to watch Hearts, more's the pity. One brother and his family are season ticket holders and the other gets up from London as many times as he can. All the family both sides have have been Hearts fans. I often muse over what a fan is - the difference between a supporter,a fan a casual. Massive fans committed to the club who get to every match they can under any circumstances, I suppose they're just well, massive fans and its great they give their support. Others like myself go around foreign lands promoting Hearts at every opportunity and getting a few bums on Tyncastle's seats from strange places. Hearts fans of any description are not glory hunters because most of our glory was in the past. If casuals come streaming in and pack the ground all the 'true' fans from way back should just feel chuffed and get the casuals to become more keen. Hearts are a great club with a great history and would be greater if we keep winning. Big crowds will help that. Roll the casuals in.

I live in another country and haven't the chance to watch Hearts, more's the pity. One brother and his family are season ticket holders and the other gets up from London as many times as he can. All the family both sides have have been Hearts fans. I often muse over what a fan is - the difference between a supporter,a fan a casual. Massive fans committed to the club who get to every match they can under any circumstances, I suppose they're just well, massive fans and its great they give their support. Others like myself go around foreign lands promoting Hearts at every opportunity and getting a few bums on Tyncastle's seats from strange places. Hearts fans of any description are not glory hunters because most of our glory was in the past. If casuals come streaming in and pack the ground all the 'true' fans from way back should just feel chuffed and get the casuals to become more keen. Hearts are a great club with a great history and would be greater if we keep winning. Big crowds will help that. Roll the casuals in.

A real fan would never have moved to Germany. :whistling:

Notice it's always the pretendy Hearts fans who moan about this debate?

Also, anyone who's being put off going to watch Hearts because of this "debate" needs to have a word.

Also, anyone who's being put off going to watch Hearts because of this "debate" needs to have a word.

Haven't missed a home game for years but that doesn't stop JM being annoying as hell. :lol:

You seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder regarding the real fans chat. :rolleyes:

You seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder regarding the real fans chat. :rolleyes:

Correct. Pissed off that I never had enough money at the start of the season for a season ticket. Not used to having to buy a ticket for each match especially with a ?1.50 admin fee!

"debate" consisted of -

Real hearts fans already have a season ticket

Then

Your a feckin idiot, couldn't tie your own shoelaces etc.

Then

Sarcasm, insults, witch hunts.

Miller Jambo 60

Anyone says im a shat fan will have a poo poo on their door lol

Cried in 86 ,

mahgrassyshoes

Tugging on the family coat-tails and thinly veilled "I talk about hearts all the time so I'm stil one of you guys, honest" typre post IMO!:whistling:

You're the same as all the rest, disgusting :verymad:

Sterling Archer

Anyone says im a shat fan will have a poo poo on their door lol

Cried in 86 ,

Doug's christmas gift.

real_men_cry_tshirt-p2358612342869911273mj5_400.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I renewed my season ticket on the first day they were available Eck and Mousey's attempts to lord it over other fans is boring the hell out of me too.

Miller Jambo 60

I renewed my season ticket on the first day they were available Eck and Mousey's attempts to lord it over other fans is boring the hell out of me too.

Mothy tell KB im a fanwhistling.gif

Stop whining FFS. :verymad:

Many on here thought they were heroes by bragging about buying a half season ticket. It has been rightly pointed out that the vast majority of such buyers are bandwagon jumpers, or they would have purchased a season ticket at the start of the season.

You've made your bed, now lie in it. And that goes for the whining bar stewards on the related thread too. They're now trying to turn the whole episode into a sarcasm-fest in a pathetic attempt to indulge in some tim-style dodge and deflect tactics.

Many on here thought they were heroes by bragging about buying a half season ticket. It has been rightly pointed out that the vast majority of such buyers are bandwagon jumpers, or they would have purchased a season ticket at the start of the season.

You've made your bed, now lie in it. And that goes for the whining bar stewards on the related thread too. They're now trying to turn the whole episode into a sarcasm-fest in a pathetic attempt to indulge in some tim-style dodge and deflect tactics.

I attracted WUM #1 so I did something right. :thumbsup:

Sterling Archer

. They're now trying to turn the whole episode into a sarcasm-fest in a pathetic attempt to indulge in some therapist-style dodge and deflect tactics.

This man speaks the truth, enough already.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I can confirm for everyone that Dougal is a real fan and likes a guid bevvy and shout too. No one could ever accuse that man of not caring!

Everyone that supports Hearts, is a fan in my book. Whether or not they attend every match or not. Man I almost dedicate every spare moment of my time to hearts, but i dont get to many away games, and if i hadnt had help from my parents to pay for my season ticket i just wouldnt have been able to afford it, but if i hadnt got it then would that make me less of a supporter, NO, becuase Hearts are my team, and i will follow them untill I die.

We're all HMFC supporters, regardless of how many games we can make. Everyone's circumstances are different, and to label some as a ''part time, glory hunting bandwagon jumper'' is frankly ridiculous. If you guys hadn't noticed, we're on a tremendous run just now, and need all the support we can get to hopefully challenge the top two.

And before you start, I've missed one game, (Due to my Mum's wedding, is that an acceptable excuse Therapist/Mickey?) home and away in about 3 years.

We're all HMFC supporters, regardless of how many games we can make. Everyone's circumstances are different, and to label some as a ''part time, glory hunting bandwagon jumper'' is frankly ridiculous. If you guys hadn't noticed, we're on a tremendous run just now, and need all the support we can get to hopefully challenge the top two.

And before you start, I've missed one game, (Due to my Mum's wedding, is that an acceptable excuse Therapist/Mickey?) home and away in about 3 years.

clearly has issues with wedding cake post imo :rolleyes:

:santa1:

PTS

wtfvlad.png

When was the bragging? I must have missed that one.

Its amazing that when the hobos build a new stand that we all have a laugh at them for attracting more spectators.

On the other hand when demand for tickets at Tynie increase the 'UBERFANS' give them a good slagging.

Would love to know the UBERFANS feelings towards the new stand that will be built. Do they realise that this will increase our capacity and thus require more fans?

Silly wee men trolling as usual.:rolleyes:

What with their inability to distinguish reality from fantasy due to media and technological influences.

And their opinions on Janos Balogh.

:verymad:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not got a bloody clue what they're on about.

It's like they are speaking a different language.

It's those crappy holiday homes that they keep wittering on about that annoys me most! :angry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No real substance. heads in the clouds, the lot of them.

Roasters the lot of them... They always just seem to appear out of nowhere when we are doing well!

I don't have to prove to any faceless mug on "jambos kickback" how much of a supporter I am.

If you cut me I bleed maroon.

Gorgie Rules.

FTH.

Goof

Archived