Andy Driver Injured....

bigbryanthejambo

No Nonsense

Blow for the kid.it seems he's still growing and therefore he's gonna pick up some injuries until his body matures. On the impact it has on our season; i'm indifferent to be honest. Couldn't care which side of the split we fall down on now. So far our performances merit bottom 6 but there aint much difference between 5th 6th and 7th IMO.

bigbryanthejambo
Blow for the kid.it seems he's still growing and therefore he's gonna pick up some injuries until his body matures. On the impact it has on our season; i'm indifferent to be honest. Couldn't care which side of the split we fall down on now. So far our performances merit bottom 6 but there aint much difference between 5th 6th and 7th IMO.

Theres a massive stigma attached to bottom 6 clubs and I don't fancy that for us. We're better than that. Much better.

Losing Driver is a massive blow IMO. Massive.

We're better than that. Much better.

QUOTE]

Wish I shared your conviction Bryan ! I really don't think there is a lot of difference between all the teams outside the OF TBH.

bigbryanthejambo

We're better than that. Much better.

QUOTE]

Wish I shared your conviction Bryan ! I really don't think there is a lot of difference between all the teams outside the OF TBH.

I appreciate how this season has made us all feel....and made us begin to doubt ourselves....but we need to remember even with the squad we have now.... IMO we are still better as a team than Falkirk, Killie, St Mirren, Gretna, Aberdeen, and of course the Leith Reptiles and ****dee Utd.

Clerry Jambo
Theres a massive stigma attached to bottom 6 clubs and I don't fancy that for us. We're better than that. Much better.

Sorry for the lad but don't think its a massive blow - he has been very indifferent recently.

Man for man we may have the potential to be better than these sides . . . but the league table doesn't lie.:sad:

bigbryanthejambo
Sorry for the lad but don't think its a massive blow - he has been very indifferent recently.

Indifferent is a start......

when you consider superlatives like "unfit" for Nade and "dire" for Elliot....I'd take "Indifferent" any day of the week mate...

bigbryanthejambo
Bottom 6 players. Bottom 6 finish. Can you see the connection children?

Berra, Jonsson, Chesny, Miko, Driver, Stewart, Banks....

just a few of the players we have that IMO are in NO way bottom 6 players....

No doubt some of the trumpets on here will be saying AD's now got 'Vlad flu'.

Looking on the bright side, maybe we'll get a look at Screpis on the left hand side of midfield now.

Nelly Terraces

I'd say they were.

Anyway, I had a ?20 bet with a mate after the hobo debacle on the opening day that we'd end up bottom 6. Sadly looks like I was right. Spending the 20quid won't cushion the blow though.

bigbryanthejambo
I'd say they were.

Anyway, I had a ?20 bet with a mate after the hobo debacle on the opening day that we'd end up bottom 6. Sadly looks like I was right. Spending the 20quid won't cushion the blow though.

Cushion the Blow? Somebody should be taking a cushion to your head ....and holding it there.

betting against the JTz.......??? That's low.

bigbryanthejambo
don't worry we've still got Calum Elliot...

Aye one of the biggest prospects iN Scotland apparantley......

Nelly Terraces
Cushion the Blow? Somebody should be taking a cushion to your head ....and holding it there.

betting against the JTz.......??? That's low.

Money spent in 30 years watching HMFC = god knows, in the 100's of thousands by now.

Money back = ?20 in a pub bet with a mate.

What a barsteward.

bigbryanthejambo
Money spent in 30 years watching HMFC = god knows, in the 100's of thousands by now.

Money back = ?20 in a pub bet with a mate.

What a barsteward.

Spend that dirty 20 quid well mate. Don't do what Judas did with his pieces of silver will you....and buy a rope....

Nelly Terraces
Spend that dirty 20 quid well mate. Don't do what Judas did with his pieces of silver will you....and buy a rope....

:beer:Think I'll be drowning my considerable sorrows with it down The Diggers mate:beer:.

Mind you, the way things are going, that rope idea's not such a bad one. Not for me, but for a certain Eastern European gentleman:mw_rolleyes:.

bigbryanthejambo
:beer:Think I'll be drowning my considerable sorrows with it down The Diggers mate:beer:.

Mind you, the way things are going, that rope idea's not such a bad one. Not for me, but for a certain Eastern European gentleman:mw_rolleyes:.

Agreed mate. Agreed. I've never liked Miko...... haha!

Nelly Terraces
Agreed mate. Agreed. I've never liked Miko...... haha!

Knowing my luck, we'll squeek into the top 6 by a single goal and get hammered in the last 5 games.

AND I'll be 20 quid the lighter for the priviledge!:sad: Bah, foiled again by HMFC!

I need a few :beer::beer::beer: now to cheer me up!

Knowing my luck, we'll squeek into the top 6 by a single goal and get hammered in the last 5 games.

AND I'll be 20 quid the lighter for the priviledge!:sad:Bah, foiled again by HMFC!

Hahaha

Classic!

Brought a smile to my increasingly frowning face.

Cheers Nelly.:beer:

Nelly Terraces
Hahaha

Classic!

Brought a smile to my increasingly frowning face.

Cheers Nelly.:beer:

Thats the cigs mate! Keep telling you to give em up! Mind you, the way things are going, I'm tempted to restart! Gieze a B&H will ya Mr;O)?!

Hilary Briss
Looking on the bright side, maybe we'll get a look at Screpis on the left hand side of midfield now.

Hope so mate, as Chesney has been murder for weeks.

Are we now??? From what I've witnessed this year we ARE a bottom 6 team!

No doubt some of the trumpets on here will be saying AD's now got 'Vlad flu'.

No doubt

This does seem a genuine injury though.

However, did you read on the Kingston thread that the player himself has said he has been fit to play for weeks?

What do you make to that?

Hearts always seem to really err on the side of caution when it comes to players returning after a bad injury.

We've heard stories about Pinilla and Nade saying they're ready a week or two prior to making their comebacks.

We could just be really cautious medically or totally inept. Its probably 50/50 in reality.

AND I'll be 20 quid the lighter for the priviledge!:sad: Bah, foiled again by HMFC!

:biggrin:

Don't worry though we have Elliot. Shaggy will not bother playing eleven. He will tell Elliot to play up front and left mid because he is that good.

ScottishSandstorm
Audrey in then:(

This is the perfect opportunity (possibly post split) to throw a young guy in.

I wonder if Andy has any ideas for who we might put in there?;)

I wonder if Andy has any ideas for who we might put in there?;)

Guessing you mean Andy68?

I was thinnking for a few seconds there you meant Driver!:laugh:

Ahem *Rocky* Ahem.;)

Tynecastle Valhalla

Really?

I agree with Berra, Stewart and Banks but the rest have been poor recently - Jonsson has potential but has been hyped up too much, as with driver. chesney has ability but rarely turns this into an end product.

Other top six players we have are Karipidis, Tall, Screpis (he looks good), Ruben P, Aguiar, Nade, Kingston, Pinilla - unfortunately we havnt seen most of these this season.

Assuming all players were fit we could still have a top 4 side:

Banks

Tall Karipidis Berra Wallace

Kingston Ruben Stewart Screpis

Nade Pinilla

Archived