What excites you most

Anatoly_Korobochka

Anatoly_Korobochka

For me its the prospect of seeing players coming through from the youth system and making a name for themselves. The amount of fans on Gorgie Road before any game also gets the juices flowing.

On the way to hampden, the scarfs out the window. Shouts 'we're coming for you'.

The Hearts songs first burst 'Budumph budumph'.

First day of a new season.

First pint before a massive game.

Hearts Heritage

... The amount of fans on Gorgie Road before any game also gets the juices flowing.

We were remarking walking down from the Golden Rule how fewer there are nowadays compared to the days of our youth (1970s) even though crowds are comparable if not higher for most (non 'Big' games).

Then it sort of twigged the pubs shut at 2:30 so everyone who had a pint would be getting chucked out at the same time

In all seriousness though, that moment when you take up your position in the away end at Easter Road and there are 3,500 approx fellow Jambos ready to chant abuse at the vermin. That and Tynie on a European night. Electric.

Francis Albert

Just now, the prospect of seeing Temps scoring a few more like his goal in the last derby. In particular, in the next derby.

Tynie on Euro nights as well for me! And the build-up to who we get in Europe and where we might be off to!!!

Knowing that we have the potential to do something a little bit special every once in a while. Sometimes we do, we'll maybe win a cup or we'll break up the OF but even when we don't actually make it there, there's normally still the "Oh well, maybe next season" thing to look forward to.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to be an OF fan or even a supporter of someone like St Mirren - one half think they're entitled to win everything and can't possibly experience that euphoria we had in 2006 and 1998, the other half know they're unlikely to ever really do much and have little to look forward to. I like being where we are in the grand scheme of things. I'd like us to do cool stuff more often, of course....but there's something to be said for really being able to get carried away with achievements when they come.

Ribery's Face

In all seriousness though, that moment when you take up your position in the away end at Easter Road and there are 3,500 approx fellow Jambos ready to chant abuse at the vermin. That and Tynie on a European night. Electric.

Couldnt agree more!!!

jamboinglasgow

For me its the prospect of seeing players coming through from the youth system and making a name for themselves.

obviously I would say the same. Seeing Temps do this at the moment is great, knowing there are many waiting in the wings that could be great a look cracking is a fantastic feeling.

Archived