Tottenham v Liverpool

Harry Palmer

In truth it could be 3 or 4.

Only worry is the 3 bookings all for booting Bale. Certain red card in the 2nd half.

Nelly Terraces

Spurs win it at the death. Liverpool are just and average club watched by tourists now (Rook - Steven Gellard, Love you Long Time!!).

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Very harsh on Liverpool. Had the chances to wrap the game up in the first half but didn't take them.

Played well enough to deserve at least a point and if Konchesky had been paying attention then they would have got a point.

Konchesky is shite. GTF.

:down:

He's certainly not a 'league winning' signing. I've no idea what Woy was thinking...

The Old Tolbooth

Missed Gerrard today big time but only have themselves to blame for not winning hat one, really should have been 3 or 4 in front and strangled the life out of the game, I said at half time Pool would rue those missed chances, bummer!

On the bright side, at least Liverpool are competing again, they played a lot better today and they will play worse and win in future games, of that I'm sure, the only way is up now. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Arnold is

:seething:

:seething: :seething: :seething:

:thumbsup:

Quite right john, but the usual from Woy in the 2nd half and sit back; defend lead and FAIL.

Not got a Scooby.

Did anyone else hear Crouch shouting the letter "c" word when mis-controlling the ball late in the game right beside one of the pitchside microphones ?

Did anyone else hear Crouch shouting the letter "c" word when mis-controlling the ball late in the game right beside one of the pitchside microphones ?

:lol:

I did indeed. Belter.

Loving the rage of the Scousers here - SO SO PLEASED WITH THESE DEVELOPMENTS.

Seymour M Hersh

Spurs win it at the death. Liverpool are just and average club watched by tourists now (Rook - Steven Gellard, Love you Long Time!!).

TBH Nelly when you don't take gilt edged chances you often pay the price. Spurs are also average if todays game is anything to go by. And what's all the fuss over Bale?

:lol:

I did indeed. Belter.

Loving the rage of the Scousers here - SO SO PLEASED WITH THESE DEVELOPMENTS.

Where's the LOLZ Scouse Sellick Brigade LOLZ?

Well, if I informed folk that the general consensus amongst LFC fans is that Sellick were in the wrong...shoulder to shoulder with our brothers eh?

Oh that'll be why I can claim that the 1st strip was blue.... :down:

Red is the colour. :thumbsup:

TBH Nelly when you don't take gilt edged chances you often pay the price. Spurs are also average if todays game is anything to go by. And what's all the fuss over Bale?

Think you are doing Bale a disservice there. Whilst he didn't get on the ball as often as Spurs would have liked he still made 3 or 4 great runs and was cynically brought down and Liverpool players were booked for their efforts to stop him.

Bale is quality.

Seymour M Hersh

Think you are doing Bale a disservice there. Whilst he didn't get on the ball as often as Spurs would have liked he still made 3 or 4 great runs and was cynically brought down and Liverpool players were booked for their efforts to stop him.

Bale is quality.

Aye, better than Messi apparently.

Bale is quality.

Without disputing that Bale has turned into a good player...I'd dispute the 1st yellow as it was clean tackle.

However, how did Everton get on? :unsure:

Better than Pele.....the next Giggs.

Let's be honest - a 2-1 defeat is not a bad result for a mid-table struggler at White Hart Lane. Well done Liverpool. :thumbsup:

Shows that Liverpool need to improve the squad. Attacking options needed!

Very much so. Transition is the name but Woy is not...Summer time before anything is done.

Faceman stop please...almost as bad as LP..

Archived