Im a Kickbacker get me out of here the real thing

yvonnejambo

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather forecast became very bleak for Creamy Goodness. The celebs piled around him and drowned him in the pool as he tried to do his washing.

creamy goodness apart from being a great weather forecaster was actually a

GOON

Night time stuff in by 9pm please

Ok I am not sure what is happening with the link to the mafia generator as Ive had a pm saying when they click it it has Bev dies. I can only assure you when I did it it was derinately creamy to die. sorry for any confusion and I have no idea how its saying different.

Ok have worked out if someone refreshes the link it changes the outcome as I just did it myself now. Anyway it was Creamy who got the die status when I did it so thats way it stays.

As I can't be killed, I look forward to giving my insight after night has passed... :thumbsup:

Enjoy your luxury night with Sean :)

Yvonne it does a new one everytime the page loads

does it hell - I just died ten times in a row.

anyway, am stropping out of the jungle now.

:angry:

mine says this each time.

Welcome to MafiaScum Tools

MafiaScum Random Generator: Step 3 / 3Press refresh to generate another random configuration.die:creamylive:bev

Please feel free to copy the above text directly into a forum.

During the night the cop investigated another good celeb and the doc went and protected someone who was just having a nice undisturbed sleep.

The goons were playing a game with the actor and when the the rest of the celebs woke up they thought Boomstick was just playing dead. The goons had found a jungle vampire super sized rat which was left in Boomsticks sleeping bag and sucked every drop of blood out of him.

The other lookouts were devasted when they found out they had lost one of their men.

Its now day

It's 50:50 Yvonne - every time you refresh, it just runs the (rather uncomplicated) algorithm again. It's like flipping a coin thumbsup.gif

Thanks I now have learnt not nuch point in putting the link on when used!

The other lookouts were devasted when they found out they had lost one of their men.

Not so good verymad.gif

Some interesting voting in that round, so will read back before comment.

Enjoy yir tea lover boys laugh.gif

Player list

Beverley

Dave Spacey

Frenchie

Arnold

Dunks

Seats

malky mcfrench

portobellojambo1

jambosean75

Charles Irving Bartowski

flux

jambopompey

Blairdin

Dandyman

Malinga the celeb presenter has walked out the jungle

Oh and just to confuse you even more deadline will be 10pm tomorrow night as Im getting taken out for dinner and feel it may be rude to say got to go to update a game before I even get my meal :)

vote Dave Spacey

Just on an assumption the goons are inexperienced as Boomstick was well off my radar for cop or docliness

That being the case I'd maybe then go as far to say I think Marty could be the other goon as he couldn't contribute

This is all speculation but the goons picking Boomstick was a weird one to me

Interesting stuff...

Boomy said he'd vote for me if he could....

Hopefully, more people than me have an idea about who is good..

Who is...

SolidSnake.jpg

Not me.

OK, at the moment my trust list is now:

blair

Malky

Bev

Goon list will follow.

This is based on recent events.

Blairdin shoots...and he scores!

Die goon!

:pleasing:

During the night the cop investigated another good celeb and the doc went and protected someone who was just having a nice undisturbed sleep.

The goons were playing a game with the actor and when the the rest of the celebs woke up they thought Boomstick was just playing dead. The goons had found a jungle vampire super sized rat which was left in Boomsticks sleeping bag and sucked every drop of blood out of him.

Its now day

wooo

they shoots, they scores ;)

wooo

PS, my ghost is giving an exclusive interview in this week's Heat magazine :thumbsup:

Right finally got some time to myself to read over thread and see if there is any pattern to the votes or posts. Yvonne I take it I can vote today?

I love the freedom of not worrying about where my vote is placed.

A safe kill would be.......against the name of the game.

Goon list:

seats

Frenchie

Of course, I'm only guessing. Strange that no others have given a goon list. I'm not discounting my trust list either.

Arnold, I've already given a goon list

Dave Spacey

Frenchie

In Marty's case I'm gonna wait and see until he posts but the poor fecker will have to get home first

I'm guessing snake is an experianced player as he/she hasn't used up any kills yet, waiting till the pack is down a bit before sinking teeth into a player giving he/she more chance of landing a roled player

missed all the fun, make note to self, early drinks and having a cat nap is not a good idea.

im guessing im banned from voting this day?

If I had to guess at snake it would probably narrow it down to either

Malky, flux or pompey, not completely sure why only reasoning being is they are pretty experianced players who would know how to use a role like snake

Been a while since I last played to tell the truth malky, cant really remember your style of play, know pompey is usually pretty quite, but he is also very good at deflecting attention away from himself

Right, have had a good read through and applied my own logic to the information on offer. I should point out that my logic includes a healthy quantity of Glengoyne thumbsup.gif

Beverley Goon

Dave Spacey Undecided

Frenchie Goon

Arnold Trusted

Dunks Trusted

Seats Undecided

malky mcfrench Trusted

portobellojambo1 Undecided

jambosean75 Undecided

Charles Irving Bartowski Suspicious

flux Trusted

jambopompey Undecided

Blairdin Suspicious

Dandyman Suspicious

So there you go.

Vote Beverley

That didn't work. Try again ...

Potential Goons

Beverley

Frenchie

Suspicious List

Charles Irving Bartowski

Blairdin

Dandyman

Undecided List

Dave Spacey

Seats

portobellojambo1

jambosean75

jambopompey

Trusted List (for now!)

Arnold

Dunks

malky mcfrench

flux

ninja.gif

I'm not trusting Malky yet......

Why wasn't he bumped off? Why has neither of the French boys been bumped off? Usually happens...why did sean decide to save me when I'm not important?

I'm wary at the moment.

Tye only reason I trust malky a very tiny bit is he put a goon in the firing line

I have done that in the past myself when I was a goon but only because. Myself and deek know he had been investiged, there was no reason for malky to put a fellow team mate at the mercy of a random generator if he is indead a goon

Archived