Im a Kickbacker get me out of here the real thing

yvonnejambo

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, I suggest folk vote me....I'm not a goon or anything....

Boycott and Aggers are on TMS! :thumbsup:

*** Non-game Related post *****

Looks like another Mafia derby with Omerta bollocks v Fat Granny thingy ie my team....

*** Message ends ****

Sorry missed everything took me 13 and a half hours to get home from Aberdeen and i was done in when I got home last night.

Will have a read through later and make my vote then

think I've may have spotted a clue!

this from the bottom of Yvonne's story looks right like she's pasted in the goons response to her when choosing their victim. all in lower case which is a wee hint to identities - after a v quick scan thru the thread the following post like this pretty often.

pompey

seats

chuck

bev

sean

creamy goodness

I'm gonna obviously discount myself as suspicious tho :lol:

thoughts?

ooh, maybe should have added you as well.

but maybe not you.

or you.

:lol:

OK, I did say it was a very quick scan and there's always the possibility that I was just wrong anyway.

I keep looking at these two posts from CG and thinking they must be close to a trust list for the rest of us. The problem of course, is that he could easily have thrown in one of his "buddies" to take us off the scent.

I realise that may make me look as dodgy as anyone else and all I'll say on that score is that if the cop wants to investigate me for elimination purposes that's fine.

I keep looking at these two posts from CG and thinking they must be close to a trust list for the rest of us. The problem of course, is that he could easily have thrown in one of his "buddies" to take us off the scent.

Yup.

As soon as I seen that post from CG last night, my vote was decided. I've still not played enough mafia games to know the habits, quirks and tactics of the regulars, but I got the same impression as you.

Do they have coconuts in the aussie jungle for keepie-uppie purposes?

Everyone is now back together and a daily challenge will happen soon.

Jambopompey cant vote today but everyone else can

Vote count so far

Dave Spacey-1

Frenchie-1

Beverley-1

Portobellojambo1-1

Remember deadline not till 10pm tonight

get stuffed dunks, i'm not suspicious :verymad:

i'm pretty bad at this, but i think the remaining goons are from,

frenchie

bev

malky (not sure where this trust of malky comes from)

Todays challenge for immunity tonight. Answer these questions and PM me the answers. 1st with all correct will win a night away from the rest of the celebs in the safety of the tree hut

How many days can an ant survive under water ?

How many species of elephants are there ?

What type of whale can dive over 2,000 feet deep ?

What creature's fossilized leg bone did John Horner discover red blood cells in, in 1993 ?

What does a bee larvae have no chance of becoming if it stops eating royal jelly after three days ?

What critters shape the upper layer of the Earth's landscape by grinding down rock particles, according to Charles Darwin ?

What sea creature can have an eye measuring 16 inches across, the largest in the animal kingdom ?

What's the most common type of limbless vertebrate ?

How many eyes does the most common spider have?

*** Non-game Related post *****

Looks like another Mafia derby with Omerta bollocks v Fat Granny thingy ie my team....

*** Message ends ****

Who is in your team?

Well done to Charles who sent all correct answers and is now immune from being voted off or killed tonight. Tomorrows immunity trial will be in the evening.

get stuffed dunks, i'm not suspicious :verymad:

i'm pretty bad at this, but i think the remaining goons are from,

frenchie

bev

malky (not sure where this trust of malky comes from)

laugh.gif

Your goon list is identical to mine (apart from the trustworthy Malky), so that means you've now dropped to my undecided list thumbsup.gif

Unless it's a bluff of course, so will watch your vote carefully whistling.gif

portobellojambo1

Shitty to lose Boomstick last night, but we bash on.

Although only two goons left, which helps, and I think it is two of the following :

Frenchie

Beverley

Arnold

Seats

Based on the above list I'll vote Frenchie this round

i'm definitely not a common goon, but as we can probably afford to lose a celeb then i guess its no real loss if you were to lynch me. it would be silly, but no massive loss. i would suggest an investigation on me, but that would simply show me to be telling the truth

and i'd be able to wind down with a hot, heavenly bath and a glass of wine

based on those who have me on their goon list i may suggest that one of them would be a goon, or simply too lazy and look at me as an easy target

This is why I didn't play the last game I've just become an easy target same as Bev, now considering this is my 5th post in the whole game due to situations outwith my control don't see why anyone can be certain I'm a goon

Well done to Charles who sent all correct answers and is now immune from being voted off or killed tonight. Tomorrows immunity trial will be in the evening.

is that to allow those of us that work a chance to enter

is that to allow those of us that work a chance to enter

Yeah Im trying to randomise the times so everyone will get a chance to enter as some people (like me) work evenings too

There was unrest amongst the jungle celebs with a few falling outs. Just when people were arguing in slithered the jungle snake and bite Arnold. After having such a lovely evening away last night, Arnold now dead thanks to the jungle snake hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Arnold the journalist and just a regular celeb will be buried deep within the jungle floor.

That's good eh?

Someone nicks more Vlads and I get bumped out of here, all in the space of 15mins......

I was enjoying this game to.

:down:

That's good eh?

Someone nicks more Vlads and I get bumped out of here, all in the space of 15mins......

I was enjoying this game to.

:down:

just wait till the Omerta gods whip ass in the predicter this weekend too :)

This looks like a blatant attempt to set me up - THIS WAS NOT ME!!!! :(

(although I can't help but wonder if you had given me a reason if this could have been avoided :P )

odd

vote charles irving bartowski

clearly no taste, and can't pay attention either or he'd have known that was the last of our beans and rice he scoffed angry.gif

odd

clearly no taste, and can't pay attention either or he'd have known that was the last of our beans and rice he scoffed angry.gif

and if you were paying attention you would realise thats a waste of a vote :)

odd

He's immune tonight Bev

is he?

oh well, unvote CIB and vote frenchie

i wasn't paying attention to who won the game i never saw being played til it was too late

wooooooooo I'm a ghost....

And I'm bored...can I get a resurrection or something?

You're only a young guy you shouldnt have any problem with that

Right I got to go now and will hopefully be back before 10pm. If not deadline is 9.59pm any other vote wont be counted

portobellojambo1

Vote count

Pompey-2

Bev-1

Seats-1

PJ1-1

Dave Spacey-1

I'm a little bit confused by the above voting list. Did voting start afresh from the point Arnold was removed from the game or did it continue on from votes cast within the present daytime. If the former no one has voted for me from 15:33 to 18:02, if it is the latter I voted for Frenchie earlier this afternoon but it doesn't appear on the above list.

Archived