Vauxhall v Hartlepool

DB-14

Speaking to a mate of mine down south who plays for Marine, and he's been telling me this game has been fixed - apparently for a Hartlepool win. Rumour is that Vauxhall are extremely short of cash, and that even there players are betting against themselves.

Interesting times.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Speaking to a mate of mine down south who plays for Marine, and he's been telling me this game has been fixed - apparently for a Hartlepool win. Rumour is that Vauxhall are extremely short of cash, and that even there players are betting against themselves.

Interesting times.

If I had to punt on one match tonight, I'd bet on Stevenage to beat MK Dons. Franchise have a very good reason to bow out quietly at this stage

If I had to punt on one match tonight, I'd bet on Stevenage to beat MK Dons. Franchise have a very good reason to bow out quietly at this stage

Got ?25 notes on Hartlepool at 4/5.

Will watch with interest. They'd have been a worthwhile bet regardless

Absolutely, requested that this game be added to the bookie forum for that reason, if it's fixed then happy days!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Interesting times.

Playing it cool just now

It's still 0-0. C'mon Hartlepool. Backed quite a bit on vbookie

I know, I thought this was my sure thing tonight.

At least Charlton are winning.

I know, I thought this was my sure thing tonight.

At least Charlton are winning.

And it's a goal :D .......... didn't see that coming at all :thumbsup:

Quite happy, can't remember whether I put 150 vlads or 1,000 on it...

I've for sure bet a lot on tonights considering my limited vlads, at least considering the total vlads at my disposal.

Quite happy, can't remember whether I put 150 vlads or 1,000 on it...

I've for sure bet a lot on tonights considering my limited vlads, at least considering the total vlads at my disposal.

Think I've done half the vlads bet. I had 3,400 before the games started, think I put 700 on Scotland too

Chaka Demus & pliers

Why do I always hear about these things so late.

I would've lumped on big time!

The result doesn't confirm that this game was fixed. I'd have expected Hartlepool to be able to beat Vauxhall Motors pretty easily.

tommythejambo

The result doesn't confirm that this game was fixed. I'd have expected Hartlepool to be able to beat Vauxhall Motors pretty easily.

Fair enough.

4/5 is a big price though, no wonder they 'may' have been betting on themselves.

very true, the majority AFC fans were adamant that if they had met them they would not be going to the game as they refuse to even acknowledge their existence.

Archived