Oh FFS

Swanny17

Willie Collum to ref the derby on Sunday.

Craig Thomson to ref the game with the Tic on Wednesday.

Collum is an idiot, we'll get at least four bookings.

Think Thomson is one of the few decent refs in Scotland.

Will be interesting to see how many meaty challenges will escape punishment.

With some of the things he let go in the OF game he'll probably show no consistency and be brandishing cards for hee haw.

The Treasurer

With the publicity surrounding Collum after the OF he is in a no win situation and should not have been given any high profile games for at least a few weeks until things have died down a bit, but that would require some common sense from the gFA.

As for the sellik game (and any game involving them) the way they (sellik) have reacted means that it doesn't matter who the ref is when playing them as no official will give any decisions against them now that are even remotely debatable for fear of being at the centre of another media frenzy

Would rather have Craig Thomson for the derby. As someone else said I don't really have a problem with him. As for Celtic, again as someone said it doesn't really matter who we get. They've seen to that.

Just to clarify, which referee would everyone be happy with....?

Thomson's just as useless as the rest, so not got too many complaints about him.

But when it comes to Collum, I would prefer a referee that won't have the spotlight on him after he made several spectacular balls ups in what is perceived to be the biggest game in in Scottish football just one week previous.

Dont mind having Collum. He's one game away from the naughty step so wont be doing anything uber controversial. (hopefully)

Thomson is a good ref, if there is such a thing

Dont mind having Collum. He's one game away from the naughty step so wont be doing anything uber controversial. (hopefully)

He is seen as the golden boy by Dallas (i believe Collum thinks the same in reverse) and JJ gave Collum a hard time at Darkheid.................time for GFA payback me thinks.

Strange who we always seem to have a Glasgow referee "picked" out of the "ballot" when ever we play either of the Old Filth!

By the SFA :angry:

SFA **** **** **** !!

Thanks for that, but how is it done- by consideration by a committee; drawing names out a hat; ouija board, or what?

Archived