Blackpool v West Brom

The Merse

I wasn't being sarcastic, I think Carlisle has actually been good.

Oops! Carlisle not Savage!

On the point, I agree he talks a lot of sense but, he also talks A LOT! Far too many words!!!

Lost count of the number of times he's used the words "because" and "which", and then over developed his point! He's speaking as you would write an essay!

Not nit-picking, but he makes a good, insightful comment and then just goes on and on. It's not the Oval on Radio 3! It's a visual experience and the commentary/summary is not supposed to take over.

He's got the making of an excellent "summariser" but his verbosity actually makes a nonsense of the job description.

PS Great performance from 9 men!

Grandin should have won this game there.

I think it's going to be a draw.

laugh.gif The RTJ kiss of death works a treat.

Brilliant last 10 minutes though.

jamboinglasgow

Its crazy that 10 games into the season, all three clubs who were promoted are in the top 10 of the premier league. Though I can see Charlie Adam off to another club in January and I think Blackpool could suffer from that. Good to see Dorrans having a decent game as well, hopefully they give him a run in the team.

Its crazy that 10 games into the season, all three clubs who were promoted are in the top 10 of the premier league. Though I can see Charlie Adam off to another club in January and I think Blackpool could suffer from that. Good to see Dorrans having a decent game as well, hopefully they give him a run in the team.

Even though they won, tonight makes me doubt Blackpool's survival prospects far more. I've a feeling they'll barely win between now and the end of the year. Holloway wasn't at all happy by the end, and rightly so.

Miller Jambo 60

Anyone watching.

I wasn't even certain it was a penalty there let alone a red card to go with it.

Crazy decision.

1-0 Blackpool.

Missed it was washing my skinhead, mind you need to cut my toe nails

With Blackpool winning, comes confirmation that Hearts were the only team to fluff my two coupons....

I had

HMFC Blackpool Chelsea Liverpool: ?4 returns about ?55

and

HMFC Dundee Utd Arenal and Swansea ?5 returns about ?44

So Hearts not winning cost me ?100!

63 for me.

Faceman bringing in a nice few points. Nolan's 20 was a big boost though. :thumbsup:

:lol:

I'll make Charles Adam's recognised nickname The Faceman if it's the last thing I do. Keep fighting the good fight.

jamboinglasgow

I'll make Charles Adam's recognised nickname The Faceman if it's the last thing I do. Keep fighting the good fight.

can explain the nickname for me, I missed it when first created.

:thumbsup:

Will do.

Cracking chat.

can explain the nickname for me, I missed it when first created.

Faceman/The Face/The Faceman.

charlie-adam-118.jpg

With a coupon like that, does it really need any further explanation? :teehee:

The red card from the penalty incident has been rescinded...

So the referee clearly did have a choice after all and just made a James Hunt of it...

The red card from the penalty incident has been rescinded...

So the referee clearly did have a choice after all and just made a James Hunt of it...

I thought he was right by the book.

I thought he was right by the book.

There was literally no intent to bring the guy down. It was just a coming together.

Anyone I'd say justice has been done now but it really hasn't.

Bit like Fyssas getting his card rescinded, did nothing to help our cause.

As I've said. I don't think he should have been sent off, but by the laws of the game I think he called it right.

Archived