Used cars

jambogaz1968

I used to have a 1.6 Focus Zetec Gaz. Decent car. Only reason I got rid of mine because it had 75-80,000 miles on the clock (time for a another car as it was probably due a bit of work for the next mot/service).

Kept it for a year and made a profit when I sold it :thumbsup:

I used to have a 1.6 Focus Zetec Gaz. Decent car. Only reason I got rid of mine because it had 75-80,000 miles on the clock (time for a another car as it was probably due a bit of work for the next mot/service).

Kept it for a year and made a profit when I sold it :thumbsup:

Maybe it's your old one i bought :ermm:

Can you elaborate on this Lost Soul?

I had to stop driving earlier this year, but am hoping the DVLA medical lot will give me my licence back in April. I had a Peugeot 306 TD - a brilliant car, completely bullet proof. I'll be shpping in the same price bracket (circa ?3,000) as Jambogaz and a 307 diesel seemed like the obvious choice. What's wrong with it - intriguied.

Looks like it'll be the BMW 3 series diesel touring instead then...

They are made from cheap materials, are poorly built, constantly need fixed (exhaust must be made of paper, i was sick of looking at them), awful to work on and have consistently terrible reviews. The model from 2001 plus.

Get another 306 mate if you've had a good experince with them, they are a better car in the sense that chlymidia is a better STD than genital warts.

They are made from cheap materials, are poorly built, constantly need fixed (exhaust must be made of paper, i was sick of looking at them), awful to work on and have consistently terrible reviews. The model from 2001 plus.

Get another 306 mate if you've had a good experince with them, they are a better car in the sense that chlymidia is a better STD than genital warts.

Ha ha, not exactly a ringing endorsement!! Thanks for the post though, get the impression you're in the trade so grateful.

I've got another five/six months to ponder. Focus/Fiesta diesel or an old BMW 3 series diesel back at the top of the list.

Archived