under 19s k.o. time away to hibs tomorrow?

thomaswilson7

Footballfirst

good to hear the game is on a Saturday rather than a Sunday (as it would be a major clash with another certain match.)

How was Denis apart from his goals? Would be interesting to see him on the bench tomorrow as a reward for his playing, last week someone mentioned Craig Thomson was only on the bench due to them needing another under 21 player.

How did wee Scott look coming back? Did the midfield 3 look better then last week with him in it (nothing against David Smith as I thought he did well there as well.)

He got better and better as the game progressed, to the extent that he was close to taking the pi55 late on with an outrageous flick over a defender at the edge of the box that Patterson just failed to get on the end of. The guy who filmed the game for Hearts TV has gone through the edit, and says that Denys' 2nd goal was superb. (I only saw it hit the back of the net through my viewfinder)

I thought that Pum eased his way into the game during the first half, looking a bit off the pace (Jason Holt made up for that though). However in the 2nd half he upped the workrate and his performance as he got stuck in and along with Jason and Denys and dominated the game.

I'm sure that JJ went away with a smile on his face.

BTW other results this weekens

Hamilton 3-1 ICT

Motherwell 1-0 St Johnstone

St Mirren 1-0 Dundee Utd

Aberdeen 2-3 Rangers

Celtic 8 (eight) -0 Kilmarnock

jamboinglasgow

He got better and better as the game progressed, to the extent that he was close to taking the pi55 late on with an outrageous flick over a defender at the edge of the box that Patterson just failed to get on the end of. The guy who filmed the game for Hearts TV has gone through the edit, and says that Denys' 2nd goal was superb. (I only saw it hit the back of the net through my viewfinder)

I thought that Pum eased his way into the game during the first half, looking a bit off the pace (Jason Holt made up for that though). However in the 2nd half he upped the workrate and his performance as he got stuck in and along with Jason and Denys and dominated the game.

I'm sure that JJ went away with a smile on his face.

BTW other results this weekens

Hamilton 3-1 ICT

Motherwell 1-0 St Johnstone

St Mirren 1-0 Dundee Utd

Aberdeen 2-3 Rangers

Celtic 8 (eight) -0 Kilmarnock

I look forward to seeing the highlights. He has some strike on that ball and the great thing is that it is varied as well, he can hit the up and down ball and the curled ball into the top corner. Good to hear he is back to his strong self, as I have felt that some of his performances over recent weeks may have not been of as strong a standard as earlier on in the season. I may be wrong though.

Good to hear all three were strong in the middle, I said it before, except maybe Celtic, I dont think there is a better midfield in the SPL (at under 19 level) then Walker Holt Prychnenko Robinson and Morton/Smith. Good that nearly all of them are back. Still looking forward to seeing Jamie back though it is still a month or two away.

jamboinglasgow

The highlights are now up, though they are saying the score was 4-1 (though scotprem.co.uk says it was 4-0) as they seem to count the goal that people have said was offside (and you can hear on the video someone saying offside.)

Jambo, Goodbye

The highlights are now up, though they are saying the score was 4-1 (though scotprem.co.uk says it was 4-0) as they seem to count the goal that people have said was offside (and you can hear on the video someone saying offside.)

Back off again so must be getting sorted, it was def 4-0 though thumbsup.gif

Archived