• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWM

• Dunks

• rudi must stay

• Der Kaiser

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this on Kodi. Absolutely shocking at what went on in America that caused the 2007/08 financial crash (here too). Excellent watch.

The Future's Maroon

Deadpool looks good and can't wait for the Jason Bourne one...especially as its Matt Damon, the last one without him just didn't cut it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
jamboinglasgow

Well, the majority of reviews are in for Batman V Superman, and the general thoughts are... that it's absolute convoluted shite.

Most of the people I follow who deal with movies are a bit more positive of it. They all say that its worth watching, Ben Afflick and Gal Gadot are fantastic as Batman and Wonderwomen, but there is too much in it and doesn't allow the movie to focus (thought a good line from one review said that there are 5 movies in 1 move.) Also there keeps coming up the usual complaint about Zach Synder that visually it looks stylish but he often focuses too much on style that the story suffers. So the consesus from that is a film with some great moments but ultimately an average film with big missed potential, though ironically is making people excited for the future Wonderwomen and batman films.

The Future's Maroon

https://youtu.be/9VoNgLnjzVg

How funny does this look :rofl:

For the first min I was wondering WTF is he on about, it looks gash....then the penny dropped - yes it looks hilarious. Hope their is a dry weetabix scene too ;-)

rudi must stay

Swiss Army Man with Paul Dano and Daniel Radcliffe looks a unique film but also that it might have something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...