Top Posters In This Topic

• AWM

• Dunks

• rudi must stay

• Der Kaiser

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
rudi must stay

Tulip Fever looks good. Judi Dench, Dane De Haan, Jack O'Connell and Christophe Waltz star

Colossal starring Anne Hathaway also looks intriguing are totally different

Edited by rudi must stay

PortyJambo

Not sure about this one, looks like they've taken the Stephen King novels and turned it into a generic superhero/action movie...which would be a huge shame.

• 2 weeks later...
Rudolf's Mate

I like the look of this.

Seems everyone wants to make content involving Pablo Escobar [emoji3]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Seymour M Hersh

Remember when they used to make real movies and not endless decking avengers and xmen comic book movies..

It's Levein's fault! 

• 3 weeks later...
JudyJudyJudy

Still cant believe they have remade this.  The 1974 is the definitive version of this great book .  I can never understand why they remake classics????  Albert Finney was the Hercule Poirot...He was just how i imagined he would act and look and Christie loved his interpretation.  The rest of the cast were outstanding..Wendy Hiller, Sean Connery  Vanessa Redgrave , and an oscar winning turn from Ingrid Bergman.  The sets,costumes and music were perfect too.  

JudyJudyJudy

This is right up my street. Looking forward to this.

two words really   frances mcdormand...she is an incredible actress.  this film looks great..the other cast are exceptional too

John Findlay

Still cant believe they have remade this. The 1974 is the definitive version of this great book . I can never understand why they remake classics???? Albert Finney was the Hercule Poirot...He was just how i imagined he would act and look and Christie loved his interpretation. The rest of the cast were outstanding..Wendy Hiller, Sean Connery Vanessa Redgrave , and an oscar winning turn from Ingrid Bergman. The sets,costumes and music were perfect too.

I agree.

Seymour M Hersh

Like the look of that, enjoyed the first one

Haven't watched the trailer but like you I enjoyed the first one.

Holyrood_Hearts

Like the look of Dunkirk & the Snowman. Didn't know much about Michael Fassbender until Prometheus but he's a really good actor.

The Justice League trailer is unnecessary too longer for a 2nd trailer. Hoping the film will be good though.