Johnny Stewart Potential Loan Move

Charlie-Brown

Footballfirst

I think he was offered the chance to go to Musselburgh a couple of weeks ago but knocked it back. Whatevever he does, he needs to be playing regular football if he is to have any future in the game.

Johanes de Silentio

I'm sure Morton would welcome Stewart following the huge success of Toto! :whistling:

I think Stewart could do well for them, though, so :thumbsup: !

I'm sure Morton would welcome Stewart following the huge success of Toto! :whistling:

I think Stewart could do well for them, though, so :thumbsup: !

How did he get on in his 56 minutes for them? I'm guessing not too well?

Johanes de Silentio

How did he get on in his 56 minutes for them? I'm guessing not too well?

Not well, by all accounts, and dropped from the squad for the next game - not even on the bench.

In summary, not too well.

I'm guessing that there must be something afoot with this Morton love in. Toto and Stewart this year - Wittenveen last year. Is there a next big thing at Morton that we're dibs on?

I'm guessing that there must be something afoot with this Morton love in. Toto and Stewart this year - Wittenveen last year. Is there a next big thing at Morton that we're dibs on?

Might be something to do with Alan Moore being the manager there. Hearts connections et al

Might be something to do with Alan Moore being the manager there. Hearts connections et al

Simple as that I'd think.

I would doubt Jonny Stewart is going to have much of a chance at Hearts I'm afraid, so any loan move, I hope allows him to put himself in the shop window.

What's the deal with Toto then? Do we think they just think he's pish. Apparently he's one arrogant young man, so I wonder if he's been ruffling a few feathers through there...?

Archived