No wonder the Huns hate the Sheep

PTBCAL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-11492047

Insulting comments posted by two Aberdeen footballers at the time of the Pope's Scottish visit have been removed from a social networking site.

Zander Diamond said on Facebook that the Pontiff was "running over Prods in his Popemobile".

Michael Paton reportedly said "Gees a shot o popemobile...sort out these prodies."

An AFC spokesman said the matter was dealt with internally, the comments removed and the players spoken to.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Meh, catholics, prodies, sheep or huns... Makes little difference, thickos are thickos no matter what their background is.

scottish_chicP

Zander Diamond.

If I had that name I'd kill myself.

If I had that face I'd kill myself...

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Zander Diamond.

If I had that name I'd kill myself.

Oh you don't have that name? That's too bad.

rossthejambo

Oh you don't have that name? That's too bad.

:lol:

You're turning into JKB's own Rev I.M. Jolly.

Unless you're a pape of course, then you'd be the Pope.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-11492047

Insulting comments posted by two Aberdeen footballers at the time of the Pope's Scottish visit have been removed from a social networking site.

Zander Diamond said on Facebook that the Pontiff was "running over Prods in his Popemobile".

Michael Paton reportedly said "Gees a shot o popemobile...sort out these prodies."

An AFC spokesman said the matter was dealt with internally, the comments removed and the players spoken to.

Not sure I see what its got to do with the currants?

Really?

You can't?

For serious?

Paton's facebook patter is most entertaining - "Need a new arse cuz iss wan hus a crack in it". He makes evolution seem like an insult to monkeys.

the huns affiliate themselves to unionist and protestant causes. there arch rivals are celtic. hope this helps. if you need any further information on this i`m sure you`ll find something on the net.

edit: hope i`m not giving away any secrets.

Zander Diamond is a brilliant name. The problem is that it's wasted on an unglamorous, gormless, and apparently bigoted, mediocre SPL centre half. "Zander Diamond" should be the name of a character in a bond film or the secret identity of a super hero in a marvel comic.

If it must be written on a football shirt then it should be on a swashbuckling, mercurial cult hero. The world would be a slightly better place if David Beckham and Zander Diamond had swapped names at the start of their careers. Although as "Victoria Diamond" sounds more like a proper pop star name maybe Groovejet wouldn't have been able to nip her solo career in the bud.

So maybe it's for the best.

Zander Diamond is a brilliant name. The problem is that it's wasted on an unglamorous, gormless, and apparently bigoted, mediocre SPL centre half. "Zander Diamond" should be the name of a character in a bond film or the secret identity of a super hero in a marvel comic.

If it must be written on a football shirt then it should be on a swashbuckling, mercurial cult hero. The world would be a slightly better place if David Beckham and Zander Diamond had swapped names at the start of their careers. Although as "Victoria Diamond" sounds more like a proper pop star name maybe Groovejet wouldn't have been able to nip her solo career in the bud.

The voice of reason as always, TC.

To think folk are outraged when posters refer to Aberdeen's sellik-mindedness.

Mark me down as "bemused" rather than "outraged". My bemused self wonders:-

Why do so many Kickbackers (dare we say "the usual suspects"?) seem to buy into this Rangers-inspired paranoia that Aberdeen are Celtic-minded?

What do we care what Rangers, Aberdeen and Celtic fans respectively think of each other anyway?

Daydream Believer

Zander Diamond would be the nemesis of Danny Invincible.

Mark me down as "bemused" rather than "outraged". My bemused self wonders:-

Why do so many Kickbackers (dare we say "the usual suspects"?) seem to buy into this Rangers-inspired paranoia that Aberdeen are Celtic-minded?

What do we care what Rangers, Aberdeen and Celtic fans respectively think of each other anyway?

It is just a matter of being honest. Aberdeen have frequent love-ins with their celtic cousins.

They always sing songs like "we hate Rangers more than you" when playing celtic.

the huns affiliate themselves to unionist and protestant causes. there arch rivals are celtic. hope this helps. if you need any further information on this i`m sure you`ll find something on the net.

edit: hope i`m not giving away any secrets.

And? No it doesn't help.

I'm sure there are "proddy" supporters of other teams too. No?

The reactions of some to some neanderthal remarks from no-mark coheids beggars belief.

edit: hope i`m not giving away any secrets, either.

And? No it doesn't help.

I'm sure there are "proddy" supporters of other teams too. No?

The reactions of some to some neanderthal remarks from no-mark coheids beggars belief.

edit: hope i`m not giving away any secrets, either.

You know fine well why the Huns are interested so why ask the question? I'm actually interested in why a player who plays with a rival to Celtic managed by a die hard celtic supporter is photographed in Celtic headband and makes anti Protestant remarks on Facebook

Remember 1986 when a st mirren team riddled with tis played celtic on the last game of the season

This latest Facebook stuff doesn't endear me to Aberdeen either

Tackle on Durrant changed the Aberdeen v Rangers games forever - they have not been the same since and the ill feeling between to two is real.

Rudolf's Mate

Tackle on Durrant changed the Aberdeen v Rangers games forever - they have not been the same since and the ill feeling between to two is real.

Think the stamp on the sheeps boy throat kind of change that game well before the Durrant challenge ever did. Could you imagine one of the uglies playing us, stamping on our players throat and him having to be revived with the kiss of live.... Was it not twice???

Sure it would make us take hatred to a new level.

You know fine well why the Huns are interested so why ask the question? I'm actually interested in why a player who plays with a rival to Celtic managed by a die hard celtic supporter is photographed in Celtic headband and makes anti Protestant remarks on Facebook

Remember 1986 when a st mirren team riddled with tis played celtic on the last game of the season

This latest Facebook stuff doesn't endear me to Aberdeen either

I hear what you say big man. Last time I came across "tis" was nursery.

Touch?.

Worked out why the Huns may not have liked zander and michaels chat yet?

Nope. The Pope's a hun, after all.

Nope. The Pope's a hun, after all.

You may not be aware of this but as well as being a nickname for Germans in the war "Hun" is also a nickname for rangers fans.

Nelly Terraces

Did anyone see Plug Diamonds fk up for one of the ICT goals last weekend? Stunning ineptitude. The blokes an utter fandango.

Well, as a so-called 'Prod', that will be me getting crushed from Zander Diamond and the other mutant just for being of Protestant faith.

What a ******* arsehole of a man.

Well on follow follow their saying that Blacks tackle was worse than that tackle on Durrant and their wishing allsorts on him.A few said Black should be thrown out of Scottish football. But dont worry they say as McCulloch will get him back at Ibrox next time we play them.I actually never realised how much they hated us until my friend showed me this website.

Did anyone see Plug Diamonds fk up for one of the ICT goals last weekend? Stunning ineptitude. The blokes an utter fandango.

Did he shove one of the ICT players over and start shouting at him to try and shift the blame?

You consider yourself to be a Protestant? You never mention it.

If you left your car lights on and i noticed, i wouldn't tell you.

That's how much i hate you right now for this cut-throat observation.

:mellow:

If they think it's worse than Simpson's "tackle" then they're just plain morons.

They are already, come to think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJdrGvlDXI8

There were 4 or 5 threads on Black, 1 on Craig Thomson and another on their reasons for hating us. I cant believe how they can even compare the 2 tackles.It just makes me hate them even more. :thumbsup:

Think the stamp on the sheeps boy throat kind of change that game well before the Durrant challenge ever did. Could you imagine one of the uglies playing us, stamping on our players throat and him having to be revived with the kiss of live.... Was it not twice???

Sure it would make us take hatred to a new level.

This.

The fans who spewed "No Pope Of Rome" and " Hello, Hello" against us only last week.

Moral high ground? Old Firm fans? never!

Endangering someones life or posting nasty things on facebook, i know which i would rather a Hearts player did.

OFGTF

Governor Tarkin

Top post :thumbsup:

Archived