Pre-Season

barcajambo

Evening guys, Anyone got any idea were pre-season will be taking place?- Training, Matches etc. Any big named teams involved? Cheers guys:107years:

Not for the first time mate. Just intrested in knowing where it is going to be maybe if its close ill manage to take in a few games. But as I say we will probaley go to austria or somewhere of the like.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

As long as we do the exact opposite of everything we did last summer I will be happy.

The first thought that comes to my mind when I see 'pre season' is Malofeev :eek:

Not going to another friendly again after the Barca match either, total mince!

Only a Game
As long as we do the exact opposite of everything we did last summer I will be happy.

The first thought that comes to my mind when I see 'pre season' is Malofeev :eek:

Not going to another friendly again after the Barca match either, total mince!

We should be getting back to basics with pre-season training. How much fecking stamina work can you do on board a luxury yacht anyway ?

We've got a perfectly good facility at Riccarton for the fitness work. A pre-season tour of either the Highlands, Ireland or the North East would be perfectly good football preparation, with one or two decent home friendlies against mid table Premiership oposition to whet the appetite. ( Birmingham, Man City or Blackburn or the like)

Sunderland away would be a good shout for both the players and fans.A nice wee day out on the **** and a chance to see CG again!!

As long as that bampot mallowtheif isnt involved I will be happy

Archived