Berra

djf

Don't think it's been discussed today, what with all the excitement of the Kenny Clark power hour (and a half) but a few of the Sundays were advising that Christophe is going to be called up to the Scotland squad for the home game against Croatia.

So congratulations to him

Don't think it's been discussed today, what with all the excitement of the Kenny Clark power hour (and a half) but a few of the Sundays were advising that Christophe is going to be called up to the Scotland squad for the home game against Croatia.

So congratulations to him

Well done Berra. With the likes of bomb scare Caldwell in the squad CB deserves a call up. :)

Well done Berra. With the likes of bomb scare Caldwell in the squad CB deserves a call up. :)

Yup. Don't know if he's ready to be starting yet but the experience of being in the squad will do him a world of good. Bit of weight off his shoulders for a few days and a chance to learn from some experienced players again.

Gigolo-Aunt

Congratulaition. Think he will be completly out of his depth, but congratulations all the same.

Yup. Don't know if he's ready to be starting yet but the experience of being in the squad will do him a world of good. Bit of weight off his shoulders for a few days and a chance to learn from some experienced players again.

I'm sure he will enjoy working with Elvis and GB again. All the best CB. :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Agree that it's a good experience for him to be in the squad but he is in no way ready for the national team.

Bit of a strange one really as he's not been to hot this season.

Congratulaition. Think he will be completly out of his depth, but congratulations all the same.

If he stands beside Caldwell i think he will do alright. He has had a good season under trying times, i think he deserves the recognition. He is too old for the 21's and It is a friendly afterall so i think it is more of a pat on the back for the lad. ;)

Agree that it's a good experience for him to be in the squad but he is in no way ready for the national team.

Bit of a strange one really as he's not been to hot this season.

All about opinions of course but for me he has been the only rock at our club in what have been pretty poor times.

Gigolo-Aunt
If he stands beside Caldwell i think he will do alright. He has had a good season under trying times, i think he deserves the recognition. He is too old for the 21's and It is a friendly afterall so i think it is more of a pat on the back for the lad. ;)

Dont think he has had a good season, mate - would agree on trying times though.

Dont think he has had a good season, mate - would agree on trying times though.

Fair enough GA but out of our entire defence he has been consistently decent IMO. Looking around the scotland setup they have very few left footers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
All about opinions of course but for me he has been the only rock at our club in what have been pretty poor times.

Don't get me wrong, he's been one of the better performers but that doesn't say much does it!

He was terrible over the Christmas period and I just don't see what he has done to merit a call up.

If it's for the experience of being in the squad then good stuff.

Gigolo-Aunt
Fair enough GA but out of our entire defence he has been consistently decent IMO. Looking around the scotland setup they have very few left footers.

No worries dude - all opinions.

If he is called up and plays, good luck to the lad.

Sorry not good enough for us or Scotland couldn't care if he leaves.Very overated

Yes we have a ready made replacement in Zacluless...............:mw_rolleyes:

Bordeaux 03

He's definately not as good as some people make out. I would rather have Karapidis and Tall play together than Berra.

Him being captain is just a joke.

Yes we have a ready made replacement in Zacluless...............:mw_rolleyes:

Sorry did i mention a replacement? Just said he ain't good enough

He's definately not as good as some people make out. I would rather have Karapidis and Tall play together than Berra.

Him being captain is just a joke.

Tall is out of contract and I doubt very much his contract will be renewed. As for Karipidis he is not as good as Berra but is better than Zaclueless...........:mw_rolleyes:

Bordeaux 03
Tall is out of contract and I doubt very much his contract will be renewed. As for Karipidis he is not as good as Berra but is better than Zaclueless...........:mw_rolleyes:

I think Karapidis has improved dramatically in the last wee while, definately first name on the team sheet as far as centre backs are concerned.

I think Karapidis has improved dramatically in the last wee while, definately first name on the team sheet as far as centre backs are concerned.

Agreed mate

Berra is a pretty good player, but never a captain in a million years. I was actually quited p!ssed off with him at the game on saturday. The defence became a shambles, and rather than organising things, it was him getting bollockings from banks, but only shrugging his shoulders and passing on the blame.

Good player though, just take away the responsibility of being a captain too...it is too much for him

Archived