Was it high feet?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

For the foul that led up to the second goal?

The ref couldn't have done more to help them today.

******* seething.

Ray Winstone

Looked below the waist to me and he was not actually that close to Papac.

Wrong decision imo, but one of those you see given time and time again.

It would not be mentioned had it not happened in the lead up to their winner.

happened right in front of us. 50/50 unless against the old firm chasing a win.

:thumbsup:

Yip. 50/50. They need goal to win = free kick rangers.

****s.

I actually said with a wry grin and a shake of the head when the board went up with 5 minutes on it that it'll be just enough time for Rangers to get their usual dodgy free-kick or a possible penalty desision. Oh well.... just another to add to the last 25 years worth of video/dvd of dodgy decisions against the oldfirm, i await the next one next time.

portobellojambo1

I didn't think there was anything in it at all, it was never a free kick to either side. However, it was given Thomson was out of position as a result and Rangers scored from it, and the game almost immediately finished, strangely enough.

If it was high feet, Papac's was high as well.

If in doubt, give it to Rangers.

That's how I saw it as well.

I was hoping folk who saw it on TV could confirm either way but it just goes to show how much of a 50/50 it was.

Add that to the ref running and passing the ball back to them for free kicks and you've got a joke of a performance. Was it Skacel booked for absolutely nothing as well? Absolute disgrace.

The Mighty Thor

I didn't think there was anything in it at all, it was never a free kick to either side. However, it was given Thomson was out of position as a result and Rangers scored from it, and the game almost immediately finished, strangely enough.

It wasn't Thomson that lost Naismith for the goal. It was Jonsson.

The official closest to the incident did not signal for free kick.

Said on another thread, would it have been a foul to hearts if that had been naismith attacking in last minute?

Back of the Bus

The official closest to the incident did not signal for free kick.

The official closest to the incident is a moron. This is the same guy who watched Weiss take a free kick TO HIMSELF and did nothing.

The official closest to the incident is a moron. This is the same guy who watched Weiss take a free kick TO HIMSELF and did nothing.

Aye wtf was that all about.

He knocked it infront of himself and ran onto it. JOKE!

It wasn't Thomson that lost Naismith for the goal. It was Jonsson.

Yip and Eggy should have done better at marking him instead of letting the cheat make that run.

Didn't think it was a free kick, looked like a 50/50 tbh..

Did the ref actually give them a free kick then though? I didn't hear the whistle in section N. I just thought we stood still expecting it to be given. We do need to wake up at times.

jamboinglasgow

What about the time when one of the Rangers players got nudged by Elliot (I think or could of been Jonsson) the ref raised his arms to say play on but the Rangers player looked (from my position) to bend down to stop it with his hand then kick it as if it was a quick free-kick.

Back of the Bus

Did the ref actually give them a free kick then though? I didn't hear the whistle in section N. I just thought we stood still expecting it to be given. We do need to wake up at times.

It was definitely blown for a free kick..... Thomson pointed to the spot it was to be taken from and turned his back. Weiss looked a bit unsure but just carried on. The spineless erse on the touchline looked on but did nowt.

Trumpet.

Was it hell. Cheating ***** ref.

This.

That ***** Thomson couldn't do enough to help them and the linesman were ******* hopeless. The sfa are a ******* disgrace, bent as **** the lot of them.

Typical Rangers tho... that old ***** weir got away with murder as per... and that diving ***** naismith did his usual again... ******* little albino *****.

Kello was outstanding today.. well done lad... shame to lose... but not a bit unexpected to those cheating ******* *****.

It was definitely blown for a free kick..... Thomson pointed to the spot it was to be taken from and turned his back. Weiss looked a bit unsure but just carried on. The spineless erse on the touchline looked on but did nowt.

Trumpet.

The free kick was taken, 15 yards from where it should have been, but it was taken.

Nelly Terraces

This.

That ***** Thomson couldn't do enough to help them and the linesman were ******* hopeless. The sfa are a ******* disgrace, bent as **** the lot of them.

Typical Rangers tho... that old ***** weir got away with murder as per... and that diving ***** naismith did his usual again... ******* little albino *****.

Kello was outstanding today.. well done lad... shame to lose... but not a bit unexpected to those cheating ******* *****.

:D

Wow. Superb post!

Trumpet.

I hope you mean the lineman is the trumpet and not me. :lol:

The Weiss just ran away with the ball once the ref had turned his back made me think maybe he hadn't given a freekick at all.

Rocky jamboa

Another one was where the ball went out of play, the ref and linesman looked at each other, linesman shrugged (as if to say, I've no idea who it came off last) so they just gave it to Rangers! And in the first half, ref played on but the rangers player bent down to touch the ball with his hand. Thats a free kick to Hearts in my opinion but not when it's against Rangers.

No wonder the bigot brothers have won every game this season!!! Will just be brushed under the carpet as usual though. rediculous.

Trumpet.

The way I saw it was that a Rangers player "took" the free kick by passing the ball to Weiss (cannot remember which player it was) who was then free to do what he liked with it.

The real issue is that they "took" the free kick from 30 yards behind where the offence was committed, and I'm pretty sure the ball was moving.

I also wonder whether the ball was stationary for the free kick that led to their second goal.

alwaysthereinspirit

If it was high feet, Papac's was high as well.

If in doubt, give it to Rangers.

Both players were going in at the same height. Probably to high. Why that then becomes a Rankgers foul is hardly surprising.

The best part of our $#!tty league is finding out who from the OF gets screwed by a crap official in one of their 4 head to heads. Sad really.

Someone once told me that Craig Thompson was a tim.

I have to say I fecking doubt it after watching that pish today.

When is a 50/50 not a 50/50 ? When its against either of the old firm.

The award of the free kick stopped a promising Hearts attack.

I don't think a free kick should have been awarded.

Someone once told me that Craig Thompson was a tim.

I have to say I fecking doubt it after watching that pish today.

When is a 50/50 not a 50/50 ? When its against either of the old firm.

The Rankgers fans seem to think he is aswell with that lovely song they sang about him today.

They really don't sing many songs about their football team.

As for the challenge, there was nothing wrong with it.

Archived