Pac-Man v Marquez

vegas-voss

Absolutely brilliant fight.Personally thought it should have went to Marquez or a draw but twelve stunning rounds.Best fight i have seen in awhile,how Marquez gets up off the floor i'll never know but after that was the better fighter but Pac-Man the more power.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

A truly great fight which I thought Marquez had nicked.

Although Pac-man wants to go up in weight I expect there to be a 3rd installment.

I can't wait.

A truly great fight which I thought Marquez had nicked.

Although Pac-man wants to go up in weight I expect there to be a 3rd installment.

I can't wait.

Don't know what it is but every fighter that Freddie Roach gets involved with seems to end up worse after it.Don't get the hype with Roach as a coach at all.Pac-Man was at his best when he was an explosive loose cannon and Roach has turned him into a more cautious fighter which is just not benifiting him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Don't know what it is but every fighter that Freddie Roach gets involved with seems to end up worse after it.Don't get the hype with Roach as a coach at all.Pac-Man was at his best when he was an explosive loose cannon and Roach has turned him into a more cautious fighter which is just not benifiting him.

Pac-man keeps winning though. I agree that he has not been at this best recently, but he still keeps getting the results.

Cracking fight, like the first fight I thought Marquez won though.

Talk over the past few months that the Pacman wants to step up a couple of weight divisions to fight Hatton, which would be a mistakle on his part imo, Hatton would be far too big for him.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Talk over the past few months that the Pacman wants to step up a couple of weight divisions to fight Hatton, which would be a mistakle on his part imo, Hatton would be far too big for him.

His promoter mentioned it, he hasn't. More likely he will move up to Lightweight and stay there.

You never know though.

It would be great to watch though.Cracking fights coming up on Setanta Gavin Rees next week(be interested to see how he does after his shock winnning of the title)then Woods v Tarver and then the biggy Calzaghe v Hopkins

His promoter mentioned it, he hasn't. More likely he will move up to Lightweight and stay there.

You never know though.

Its all about cash at the end of the day I suppose, if the money is right I could see it happening, though he should move up to lightweight and stay there...a fight with him and Khan in a year or so could be a cracker if Khan continues to progress.

Golden Boy promotions has to be the best match ups ever.They don't even need to be fighting for a title half the time and the top of the bill is still brilliant ie guys stepping up weight divisions or even guys dropping down divisions to take up grudge matches.Thank god for Oscar De La Hoya one of the best fighters ever and now the best promoter ever.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Its all about cash at the end of the day I suppose, if the money is right I could see it happening, though he should move up to lightweight and stay there...a fight with him and Khan in a year or so could be a cracker if Khan continues to progress.

Agreed, if Khan keeps progressing thast could definitely happen in the next year or two.

I don't think that one would go 12 rounds.

It would be great to watch though.Cracking fights coming up on Setanta Gavin Rees next week(be interested to see how he does after his shock winnning of the title)then Woods v Tarver and then the biggy Calzaghe v Hopkins

Yeah, Setanta is certainly getting the big fights, looking forward to those. Think Woods has a real chance of beating a overrated (imo) Tarver.

Yeah, Setanta is certainly getting the big fights, looking forward to those. Think Woods has a real chance of beating a overrated (imo) Tarver.

Hell yeah Rocky beat him and he's 60;)

Archived