Fed up with Scottish Football - fed up with watching a sham (Merged Threads)

Victorian

The Mighty Thor

was it the same officials? :rolleyes: Point is shaun, its a very rare occurence. Twice in one season is laughable and no wonder some Hearts fans are paranoid. The 4th officials should just keep their noses out of the game if they can`t all be consistent and work by the guidelines.....instead of picking and choosing when they want to cause a bit of a stir.

One might even say that perhaps Craig Thomson shouldn't petulantly rake his studs down the leg of a Falkirk player and give the fourth official something to get worked up about?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that this is from much earlier, and isn't a big point anyway, but 70% of people disagreeing still leaves 30% who agree.

Of course it leaves 30 percent (who are also entitled to their opinion) the point i was getting at was that it is a very common feeling among hearts supporters that the sfa is corrupt. The way jr was talking it was just paranoia. From my other posts I obviously feel it is much more than that.

To me it feels like hearts lose out on too many big decisions for it to be coincidence. What backs up my feeling that this may well be the case is situations like miko. I am cionvinced he was singled out by refs. If he was then who is to say refs couldn't single out a particular club for there owners open criticism of the sfa and referees.

Of course it leaves 30 percent (who are also entitled to their opinion) the point i was getting at was that it is a very common feeling among hearts supporters that the sfa is corrupt. The way jr was talking it was just paranoia. From my other posts I obviously feel it is much more than that.

To me it feels like hearts lose out on too many big decisions for it to be coincidence. What backs up my feeling that this may well be the case is situations like miko. I am cionvinced he was singled out by refs. If he was then who is to say refs couldn't single out a particular club for there owners open criticism of the sfa and referees.

a one way ticket to the laughing academy for anyone who didn't see that was exactly the case. he was unashamedly demonised and persecuted. media AND refs.

remember the booking at pit-tawdry after 4 sheep surrounded him in faux outrage, even though he had been clearly fouled? willie collum had been miles away and trotted over to see what the fuss was about and issued the inevitable yellow for simulation. honking decision.

i really do worry for the mental state of anyone who can easily dismiss these problems as if they are invisible.

The Mighty Thor

was it the same officials? :rolleyes: Point is shaun, its a very rare occurence. Twice in one season is laughable and no wonder some Hearts fans are paranoid. The 4th officials should just keep their noses out of the game if they can`t all be consistent and work by the guidelines.....instead of picking and choosing when they want to cause a bit of a stir.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Killie v Hibs tonight. Connor Salmon goes down in the box, ref awards a penalty but then the 4th Official gets involved and over-rules the ref and the result is a corner.

Well well bugger me backwards. Killie fans will be raging as the SFA have clearly had it in for them from the outset. :whistling:

Bloody 4th officials are like buses. you wait ages for one and the two in two nights :thumbsup:

i'm sure nobody will attempt to dress up this latest development as definitive proof to disprove everything that's been claimed. :whistling:

one swallow maketh not a summer but at least it's a start.

a one way ticket to the laughing academy for anyone who didn't see that was exactly the case. he was unashamedly demonised and persecuted. media AND refs.

remember the booking at pit-tawdry after 4 sheep surrounded him in faux outrage, even though he had been clearly fouled? willie collum had been miles away and trotted over to see what the fuss was about and issued the inevitable yellow for simulation. honking decision.

i really do worry for the mental state of anyone who can easily dismiss these problems as if they are invisible.

An open question to those who think hearts are being treated fairly by refs and the sfa and that the rest of us are suffering from paranoia.

Why SHOULD we trust the sfa to act in a fair and impartial way?

Trust should be earned so what have the sfa done for us ( the paying customer ) to earn that trust?

The Mighty Thor

i'm sure nobody will attempt to dress up this latest development as definitive proof to disprove everything that's been claimed. :whistling:

one swallow maketh not a summer but at least it's a start.

serendipity is a beautiful thing :lol: :lol:

An open question to those who think hearts are being treated fairly by refs and the sfa and that the rest of us are suffering from paranoia.

Trust should be earned so what have the sfa done for us ( the paying customer ) to earn that trust?

Because they're too incompetent to put a conspiracy into practice, that's why.

The Mighty Thor

well timed certainly.

the exception always proves the rule anyway.

:lol:

Apparently Mixu has been asking what the connection between Killie and Hearts is

Because they're too incompetent to put a conspiracy into practice, that's why.

Ha ha good answer. Too incompetent to put a conspiracy together that people wouldn't see through maybe

The Mighty Thor

Ha ha good answer. Too incompetent to put a conspiracy together that people wouldn't see through maybe

And then keep the conspiracy running for 100+ years without discovery. The SFA are clearly far better than the shambling bumbling blazers they at first appear :whistling:

i think... from dogma i have heard ad infinitum - that we should because dastardly deeds just can't happen in a pure dead brill place like scotland.

Apparently Mixu has been asking what the connection between Killie and Hearts is

it's JJ then. JJ oot. fat miserable swine.

Assistant referees sometimes raise their flags to indicate to the referee that he's made a mistake which, after consultation, he corrects. The problem with the two penalties that we had cancelled on the opinion of the same assistant (in different games) two seasons ago was that both times the referee had shown no inclination to consult his colleague until he was surrounded by protesting defenders.

I've seen a referee consult his assistant who hadn't flagged after being surrounded by irate defenders and cancelling a penalty on only one other occasion, in an English Premiership match on TV; Arsenal were the beneficiaries and I think Villa were the other team. This was a few seasons before the two against us. I do remember reading that in the 80s a referee at Pittodrie (Kenny Hope?) was pressured by Old Firm players (can't remember which half) to consult his linesman over a decision. He walked over to his colleague, asked him if he fancied a beer on the train home, went back to the players and said 'The linesman agrees with me.'

For the record, two years ago, I thought that it was in a penalty in the cup tie with Falkirk and it wasn't one in the league game with Aberdeen.

The Mighty Thor

i think... from dogma i have heard ad infinitum - that we should because dastardly deeds just can't happen in a pure dead brill place like scotland.

Apparently they can and do. But only to a team called Hearts.

The 4th official at Rugby Park has made a grave error and i expect he'll be severely reprimanded.

Apparently they can and do. But only to a team called Hearts.

The 4th official at Rugby Park has made a grave error and i expect he'll be severely reprimanded.

ahhhh but surely everyone can see that this 'concession' has been concocted in order to kybosh the theorists who are hot on the case of unmasking the establishment's insidious agenda. killie have been thrown to the wolves in order to discredit hearts fans.

oh god, it really is kerrydale street now.

The Mighty Thor

ahhhh but surely everyone can see that this 'concession' has been concocted in order to kybosh the theorists who are hot on the case of unmasking the establishment's insidious agenda. killie have been thrown to the wolves in order to discredit hearts fans.

oh god, it really is kerrydale street now.

12 hours and 5 pages later and you finally come round to my way of thinking :thumbsup::lol:

12 hours and 5 pages later and you finally come round to my way of thinking :thumbsup::lol:

ahhh but i was merely employing satire in an effort to demonstrate the very stark difference between us and 'them', hence proving your KS theme to be sheer folly.

i think i win. :lol:

The Mighty Thor

ahhh but i was merely employing satire in an effort to demonstrate the very stark difference between us and 'them', hence proving your KS theme to be sheer folly.

i think i win. :lol:

I've let you win so i can play the victim and claim the moral high ground :lol:

I've let you win so i can play the victim and claim the moral high ground :lol:

oh bother. i tried that earlier in the thread but the trolling demons got their meat hooks into me and dragged me into the fetid swamp.

i'll settle for a draw... and no extra time.

Vlad moaned about decisions the OF get and how the league is a bit ridiculous because of it. The two teams, with 10x plus the resources of almost all of their competitors, are helped out at every single turn by the officials. I think what Vlad says is 100% true. The OF get the better of the decisions against everyone pretty much all season and I think it is difficult to argue with that. It's similar to a lot of leagues: England, Spain, Italy and many others I am sure. Its easier to give decisions the way of the big boys. Unfortunately it is particularly conspicuous in Scotland because here it is a real duopoly and it is more ridiculous because the disparity in terms of budgets is greater than in all of these countries. Vlad pointed this out and I personally think the officials started to give us a pretty rough trot after that.

We have lacked and do lack discipline at times and in past seasons a lot of the time. Referees have invariably punished us for that lack of discipline. Where the ref has had the opporunity to give a card by the letter of the law he has taken it. Kicking the ball away, tugging a shirt, diving (in our case doesn't really have to be a dive), silly foul of any severity while on a yellow, tugging a shirt, raising hands aggressively, acting in an aggressive manner etc etc have all been instant cards in recent seasons. Our players have played straight into the hands of the refs repeatedly making it easy for them to give the cards. It has appeared to me that refs have adopted a pretty much zero tolerance approach to our players - 'it's one of those foreign Hearts boys at it again...'.

The solution is to be squeaky clean and not commit any of these offences. The difficulty of course is trying to play squeaky clean when the opponents are committing the above offences and getting 'words in the ear' and 'no more' warnings from the ref. Playing clean is probably what we need to do though and it would definitely help to have a strong Scottish voice in the team who can get through to the ref a little ala Pressley or Weir. Ref's are influenced by players on the pitch which is almost all of the best teams have strong players who constantly talk to the ref. Perhaps Kyle can play that role?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Killie v Hibs tonight. Connor Salmon goes down in the box, ref awards a penalty but then the 4th Official gets involved and over-rules the ref and the result is a corner.

Well well bugger me backwards. Killie fans will be raging as the SFA have clearly had it in for them from the outset. :whistling:

Bloody 4th officials are like buses. you wait ages for one and the two in two nights :thumbsup:

Interesting that the 4th official stepped in tonight, when (if BB/JJ were telling the truth, and their comments have certainly not been refuted by any outlet I've seen) at Celtic Park he kept schtum.

Personally, I think we get way more than our fair share of "bad luck" and "decisions going against us", and I never used to think that. Referees' attitudes towards us have noticeably changed. Part of that is down to previous indiscipline, some of it down to current indiscipline, and some of it cannot be explained by either. I've complained about referees when we've won, when we've drawn, and when we've lost. I've moaned when I thought they were giving us a raw deal, and when I just thought they were guff for both sides, or indeed in our favour (if that's happened more than once or twice I'll be stunned). I've also defended them when they've had decent games. I haven't seen any incident from last night, and so this is no knee jerk reaction, or whatever some would love to call it.

Some folk are making for good debate here on both sides (Mighty Thor and Liquidator, as usual, for instance), some are being their usual obtuse, troll-ish, attempting-to-be-but-not-quite-smart-enough smart-arsed selves, and some are just trying way too hard to come across as the objective, holier than thou occupiers of the moral high ground. Some, as one poster above has said, seem to be so used to questionable and downright shocking decisions going against us

Do I think that the SFA are out to get us? I certainly don't think they like us much. Is that translating into a rough ride from all referees? No. And there's certainly not some kind of Machiavellian plot whereby referees are instructed to treat us differently. Some referees, however, give us absolutely no benefit of the doubt to the point that we are facing a tougher time than the side we are facing. Is that self-inflicted? Yes, to a large extent. Is it right, or fair, that we do face an uphill battle with a good proportion of referees every time we get them? Obviously not.

I'm surprised that so many are so keen to wave away what are a catalogue of bizarre events and unfathomable decisions involving us over the last few years. I'm all for cleaning up our act, but it cuts both ways and I don't know how it can be adequately solved. For instance, if we can get a man straight red carded for a high challenge when the player he challenged has a higher foot, what can we do about that? If we get fouled in the box and booked for diving, what can we do about that? If we get a man sent off for simply standing his groud as another player put his forehead threateningly into his face, what can we do about that? Just stop tackling? Stop being fouled? Stop, er, getting squared up to?

The standard of referees is every bit as big a problem as our discipline - and for those talking about other teams, I can't do that with any authority. I only see them play Hearts, and when they play us, I think a lot of the time they get more benefit of the doubt than we do.

I also think it's every bit as hilarious to see folk with their fingers in their ears shouting "LALALALALALALALA IT'S ALL US AND THE OFFICIALS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT", as they think it is for others to question officials and not our players.

The Mighty Thor

Interesting that the 4th official stepped in tonight, when (if BB/JJ were telling the truth, and their comments have certainly not been refuted by any outlet I've seen) at Celtic Park he kept schtum.

Personally, I think we get way more than our fair share of "bad luck" and "decisions going against us", and I never used to think that. Referees' attitudes towards us have noticeably changed. Part of that is down to previous indiscipline, some of it down to current indiscipline, and some of it cannot be explained by either. I've complained about referees when we've won, when we've drawn, and when we've lost. I've moaned when I thought they were giving us a raw deal, and when I just thought they were guff for both sides, or indeed in our favour (if that's happened more than once or twice I'll be stunned). I've also defended them when they've had decent games. I haven't seen any incident from last night, and so this is no knee jerk reaction, or whatever some would love to call it.

Some folk are making for good debate here on both sides (Mighty Thor and Liquidator, as usual, for instance), some are being their usual obtuse, troll-ish, attempting-to-be-but-not-quite-smart-enough smart-arsed selves, and some are just trying way too hard to come across as the objective, holier than thou occupiers of the moral high ground. Some, as one poster above has said, seem to be so used to questionable and downright shocking decisions going against us

Do I think that the SFA are out to get us? I certainly don't think they like us much. Is that translating into a rough ride from all referees? No. And there's certainly not some kind of Machiavellian plot whereby referees are instructed to treat us differently. Some referees, however, give us absolutely no benefit of the doubt to the point that we are facing a tougher time than the side we are facing. Is that self-inflicted? Yes, to a large extent. Is it right, or fair, that we do face an uphill battle with a good proportion of referees every time we get them? Obviously not.

I'm surprised that so many are so keen to wave away what are a catalogue of bizarre events and unfathomable decisions involving us over the last few years. I'm all for cleaning up our act, but it cuts both ways and I don't know how it can be adequately solved. For instance, if we can get a man straight red carded for a high challenge when the player he challenged has a higher foot, what can we do about that? If we get fouled in the box and booked for diving, what can we do about that? If we get a man sent off for simply standing his groud as another player put his forehead threateningly into his face, what can we do about that? Just stop tackling? Stop being fouled? Stop, er, getting squared up to?

The standard of referees is every bit as big a problem as our discipline - and for those talking about other teams, I can't do that with any authority. I only see them play Hearts, and when they play us, I think a lot of the time they get more benefit of the doubt than we do.

I also think it's every bit as hilarious to see folk with their fingers in their ears shouting "LALALALALALALALA IT'S ALL US AND THE OFFICIALS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT", as they think it is for others to question officials and not our players.

Thommo i'm in the get ourselves sorted out and then tackle the other things camp. I made a point earlier in the thread. get the SFA in. Ask where we are going wrong. put the onus back on them.

Thommo i'm in the get ourselves sorted out and then tackle the other things camp. I made a point earlier in the thread. get the SFA in. Ask where we are going wrong. put the onus back on them.

:Agree:

Our argument would be so, so much more powerful if we were knocking on the door all the time, and having it slammed in our face by officials all the time. As opposed to, you know, finishing 6th, or 8th, and winning two trophies in the last 49 years and all that...

setting aside a small and insignificant piece of this post (in keeping with the debate being excellent) this is a very good summary. the basic sentiments are along the same lines as what i have attempted to express at various points... although it must be said that you've laid it out a lot better than i have.

i think what you are backing up is the complicated nature of our problem. people don't have to be firmly in either camp, the rampant theorists nor the nay-sayers. truth and enlightenment lies somewhere along the way.

well said thommo.

That's actually a constructive suggestion, which is why you're not in among the foaming dribblers on this thread who think they're smart but are actually quite, quite retarded.

I'm all for that as well. My problem lies in the in between bit - the bit that gets us wound up, the incorrect decisions and benefit of doubt being shown to other teams week after week. It must drive players crazy, for example, to see their player sent off one week for a foul that never occurred and a kicking away of the ball, and the next week see a team blatantly belt the ball away in front of the ref and get no more than a word in the ear for it. That kind of inconsistency is infuriating. Absolutely not excusing players losing their discipline, at all, but it certainly doesn't help when these kinds of things happen.

I'd be very much in favour of Hearts, along with other SPL teams, compiling video dossiers of the inconsistencies of refereeing decisions and asking the SPL to at least hold their referees accountable for them. I just don't think they are accountable enough. Feck up and wrongly send off a Hearts player? No worries, we just won't have you at Tynie for a while. That's not really a good enough punishment. These feckers are getting paid half decent money now.

:Agree:

Our argument would be so, so much more powerful if we were knocking on the door all the time, and having it slammed in our face by officials all the time. As opposed to, you know, finishing 6th, or 8th, and winning two trophies in the last 49 years and all that...

Fair point, but all the same scottish football is corrupt and has been for an age. My Dad worked beside and ex Hearts supporting ref who officiated in the 50`s , 60`s and the guy himself said it was a closed shop then.

Difference was, Hearts were a or thee top side back then. We spanked the OF regularly and at times it would have been impossible for the ref to hand the game to them!

setting aside a small and insignificant piece of this post (in keeping with the debate being excellent) this is a very good summary. the basic sentiments are along the same lines as what i have attempted to express at various points... although it must be said that you've laid it out a lot better than i have.

i think what you are backing up is the complicated nature of our problem. people don't have to be firmly in either camp, the rampant theorists nor the nay-sayers. truth and enlightenment lies somewhere along the way.

well said thommo.

Oh, go on - you know you want to pick it up. I don't bite... (I do, however, destroy with angry rants. :lol:)

Oh, go on - you know you want to pick it up. I don't bite... (I do, however, destroy with angry rants. :lol:)

you're a naughty naughty boy thommo, not the messiah. ;)

you're a naughty naughty boy thommo, not the messiah. ;)

Aw, boo. :down:

Is it possibly the fact I missed out half a sentence? Just noticed I stop half way through a point. :lol:

Fair point, but all the same scottish football is corrupt and has been for an age. My Dad worked beside and ex Hearts supporting ref who officiated in the 50`s , 60`s and the guy himself said it was a closed shop then.

Difference was, Hearts were a or thee top side back then. We spanked the OF regularly and at times it would have been impossible for the ref to hand the game to them!

Much of the world's a closed shop. That's not the same as corruption, exactly; I mean more in terms of an old boy's network, nepotism, not what you know but who you know, that sort of thing?

Alex Ferguson understood this, and knew he'd have to develop a tremendously strong, mentally tough team who took no prisoners and scared the OF even on their own patch. He forced that closed shop open. Of course, it's much, much harder nowadays, and we have a very decent record overall anyway - but if only we were right up there much more often, people would pay far more attention to our complaints.

As it stands, it just looks to other observers like sour grapes I'm afraid - and on here, we still often forget that, however much help the OF get, they still invariably have much stronger teams than the rest of us. Rangers 7-2 Dunfermline and Celtic 6-0 ICT (still playing) are unhappy reminders of that sadly.

The Mighty Thor

That's actually a constructive suggestion, which is why you're not in among the foaming dribblers on this thread who think they're smart but are actually quite, quite retarded.

I'm all for that as well. My problem lies in the in between bit - the bit that gets us wound up, the incorrect decisions and benefit of doubt being shown to other teams week after week. It must drive players crazy, for example, to see their player sent off one week for a foul that never occurred and a kicking away of the ball, and the next week see a team blatantly belt the ball away in front of the ref and get no more than a word in the ear for it. That kind of inconsistency is infuriating. Absolutely not excusing players losing their discipline, at all, but it certainly doesn't help when these kinds of things happen.

I'd be very much in favour of Hearts, along with other SPL teams, compiling video dossiers of the inconsistencies of refereeing decisions and asking the SPL to at least hold their referees accountable for them. I just don't think they are accountable enough. Feck up and wrongly send off a Hearts player? No worries, we just won't have you at Tynie for a while. That's not really a good enough punishment. These feckers are getting paid half decent money now.

Sadly they clam up tighter than a dolphin's arsehole when faced with the tough questions.

I really think we've got to change our tact. We've been fighting the SFA for 10 years and it's getting us nowehere. The SFA will run this game for the foreseeable so we need to get on the inside and work to change from within.

Aw, boo. :down:

Is it possibly the fact I missed out half a sentence? Just noticed I stop half way through a point. :lol:

when you start doing it while you're talking (vocal method) you can start to worry.

:ermm:

Sadly they clam up tighter than a dolphin's arsehole when faced with the tough questions.

I really think we've got to change our tact. We've been fighting the SFA for 10 years and it's getting us nowehere. The SFA will run this game for the foreseeable so we need to get on the inside and work to change from within.

I didn't really agree with you to start with but your stance seems to have changed ever so slightly to my way of thinking.

This sounds like the only option. We need to clean up our act and try to make a difference constructively.

There are too many times to mention when referees have made baffling decisions against us, but unfortunately these refs are always going to be here and we need to stop giving them the opportunities to make these decisions. It's impossible to wipe them all out but I think that we will have a much better chance of protesting if we're not getting fined every season.

This could very well be my final year for purchasing a season ticket and/or regularly attending matches.

The new season has barely begun in earnest and already my faith in how Scottish football is run and officiated is severely shaky. Every time we appear to be on the wrong end of another injustice I can?t help but look back at the bigger picture of just how rotten to the core the game is. Sure it?s not every decision that goes against us that can honestly be treated as an injustice. We have had plenty of decisions made against us which have been quite correct. Lots of times we?ve received red cards due to the very poor discipline of our players. We must never lose sight of the fact that our players have to take some responsibility for their own actions? but we must also not lose sight of the horrific inequities ingrained within the game.

After Davis-gate I felt incredibly low and sick to death with Scottish football. We all surely did. Eventually I recovered and put the whole stinking episode behind me carried on supporting Hearts. I still harboured a deep and passionate hatred of the bias and institutional corruption inherent in the game but all you can do is support your team as best you can. There?s very little you can do about the rest. There have been well documented more recent cases of us being routinely pumped by corrupt officials. Amongst a whole catalogue of examples, some of the more striking ones include:

* The two cases of us having players red carded on the say of a 4th official. Perhaps within the laws of the game, however very much out of the ordinary and not seen in operation against other teams.

* The two cases of us being awarded penalties and then having them reversed on the say of Referees Assistants. Again within the laws however seemingly reserved for the sole purpose of officiating our matches.

* The Zaliukas red card at Pittodrie. A horrendous decision in real time and later compounded to unbelievable proportions by the corrupt official?s (Brines) refusal to entertain an appeal, even when the television evidence clearly supported it.

* The zealous way in which match officials crack down hard on our players at every turn, while at the same time there are countless instances of players from other teams getting away with exactly the same behaviour. All you can really ask for is a level playing field in order for there to exist a fair sporting contest, however it doesn?t exist. The laws of the game are used on an optional basis by the officials. They are wielded to full effect when it suits them? and they are bypassed and used less zealously when it suits. With there being no accountability of officials, they are at liberty to operate whatever set of rules to their choosing with impunity. I've never wanted all the decisions to go our way. I've only ever wanted a level playing field and for Hearts to be given the same as what everyone else gets. That way you can retain your faith in what you're watching every week.

My problem is solely attributed to Hearts or the way in which I personally perceive we are treated harshly as a matter of routine. It is also much to do with the Scottish game in general. It?s become a desperate dog-eat-dog world where players and managers continually seek to gain every conceivable advantage through whatever means they think they can get away with. The amount of diving and cheating and feigning of injury that goes on is frightening. It?s always existed of course but it?s getting a lot worse, absolutely rife.

At the end of the day I have simply lost all faith in Scottish football to be an enjoyable past-time. I will obviously still support Hearts but I no longer have any faith in the game being administered and officiated in a fair minded and non corrupt way. I can?t continue to set aside what I?ve seen over many years and accept it. If this is paranoia then paranoia it is for me. I very much hope it wears off again and I eventually decide to treat the attendance of football as a separate issue to the insidious corruption enveloping the Scottish game. Right now it?s only really the routine of going along to the football as part of a whole Saturday day out that?s going to keep me going and I?m not sure what will happen in future.

It's not even a good enough product to justify being so corrupt!!!

:thumbsup:

Look on the bright side.

At least you're not a Pakistani Cricket fan

Some referees do not like us. Simples.

It doesn't mean that the GFA has an agenda against us but certain referees DO.

On Saturday Ruben was booked for his first challenge of the game and it didn't look like a yellow to me. A wee bit later and two ICT challenges that were worse went unpunished.

Please when the next time you hear someone in the media say

"These things even themselves out"

That is Scottish Football speak for as long as Celtic and Rangers get an even amount of dubious decisions for them then all is well. After all our mere existance is to play second fiddle to the big boys is it not.

As Tynie B stated many posts ago we WILL NOT be allowed the big prize of the league. That fateful January when playing Celtic at home and in a prime league position lets NOT forget the following FACTS from the game.

1. Balde gets booked as last man with Chesney running into the Celtic penalty area.

2. Takis is sent off for a foul (Later proved not even to be a foul) against Shaun the Phoney when running wide of the Hearts penalty area.

3. Celtic then equalise and subsequently take the lead from "fouls" on our now Takis vacated left hand side.

4. McAnus decides whilst on a yellow card to jump into the Celtic fans after his equaliser. He was never booked for this and hence remained on the park to score the winner.

Whilst our house remains far from in order only a fool would believe that Scottish Football is run in an honest and upright manner. Like every walk of life there is ALWAYS a higher agenda.

Francis Albert

Please when the next time you hear someone in the media say

"These things even themselves out"

That is Scottish Football speak for as long as Celtic and Rangers get an even amount of dubious decisions for them then all is well. After all our mere existance is to play second fiddle to the big boys is it not.

As Tynie B stated many posts ago we WILL NOT be allowed the big prize of the league. That fateful January when playing Celtic at home and in a prime league position lets NOT forget the following FACTS from the game.

1. Balde gets booked as last man with Chesney running into the Celtic penalty area.

2. Takis is sent off for a foul (Later proved not even to be a foul) against Shaun the Phoney when running wide of the Hearts penalty area.

3. Celtic then equalise and subsequently take the lead from "fouls" on our now Takis vacated left hand side.

4. McAnus decides whilst on a yellow card to jump into the Celtic fans after his equaliser. He was never booked for this and hence remained on the park to score the winner.

Whilst our house remains far from in order only a fool would believe that Scottish Football is run in an honest and upright manner. Like every walk of life there is ALWAYS a higher agenda.

You are clearly paranoid by the standards of some on here. But that doesn't mean you aren't 100% correct.

lETS FACE IT , IT'S GONE ON TOO LONG NOW AND I'M SICK OF IT AS WELL AS MANY OTHER FANS IN THE COUNTRY...THE GAME IS ON IT'S KNEES AND AND IT'S ALWAYS CELTIC AND RANGERS FOR THE LEAGUE AND CUPS abeit UNITED LAST SEASON...I WOULDNT GIVE A TOSS WHO WON THE LEAGUE EVEN FOR ONE YEAR APART FROM THESE 2...LAST TIME WAS 1985 , YES 1985 WHEN ABERDEEN WON IT...AND ITS CRAP FOR OUR GAME THAT NO ONE APART FROM THOSE 2 HAVE WON IT SINCE THEN(rangers&celtic)....US FANS ARE BEING MUGGED EVERYYEAR AND THEY WILL ALWAYS WIN THE LEAGUE AND I CANNOT SEE IT CHANGING...PLUS THEY DOMINATE THE DOMESTIC CUPS TOO...ITS LIKE TOO MANY TEAMS GIVE UP B4 A BALL IS KICKED AGAINST THEM AND WITH THE HELP OF REFS THEY GET THE DODGY PEN TO HELP THEM ALONG THE WAY...LETS FACE IT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS PISH...AND WE ARE ALL MUGS.....PLUS BIGGER TEAMS CANNOT EVEN BEAT CRAP TEAMS IN CUP FOOTBALL, WHO YEARS AGO WOULD THINK OF QOS,GRETNA & ROSS COUNTY REACHIN SCOTTISH CUP FINALS...OUR GAME IS A JOKE AND I'M NOT BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO THE TEAMS MENTIONED...We couldnt even beat feckin Falkirk...total crap is our game

Sorry I'm on my soapbox folks lol!

I gave my season ticket away to friends half way through Csaba's first season. I didn't buy a season ticket last year and only attended two home matches. No season ticket again this year and I have no plans to go to any games.

I can quite honestly say that I am NOT missing going to Tynecastle as I now see attending Scottish football as a waste of my time and money.

I gave my season ticket away to friends half way through Csaba's first season. I didn't buy a season ticket last year and only attended two home matches. No season ticket again this year and I have no plans to go to any games.

I can quite honestly say that I am NOT missing going to Tynecastle as I now see attending Scottish football as a waste of my time and money.

good for you pal, the club needs more supporters like you. are you hoping to talk a few more into not going as well. :ermm:

Archived