Fears grow for Dundee (NHC)

tartofmidlothian

I live in that city and have had it for years about our misfortune in the past on a certain date in the 80's....I hope they go down the pan and plan to have the mother of all parties if they do...F.THE.DEES...I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS THE CABBAGE

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Untrue. Think Katie Boyle lost about ?11m on Motherwell! They were only one of a bunch of British clubs to exploit admin loopholes at the time; and while it sticks in my craw too, I don't think we're in a position to lecture anyone else on financial behaviour. We just got lucky; and there but for the grace of God go all football clubs.

I disagree with you there Shaun about not being able to lecture others about finances, as my point is our President gets dogs abuse for the way he runs Hearts, but like Abramovich he has so far kept to his word and invested millions in our beloved Hearts

Not wanting to be perdantic but Boyle spent ?11 million chasing his dream and only wrote of ?8 million, so bumped ?3 million also never had the bottle to tell players their contracts have been ripped up and still owes some players upto ?250,000 thats 8 years of non payment

In my opinion Football must put in a rule, that if you have ever put a club into administration, you should never be allowed to be involved in football again

Archived