Zal back training ! Future uncertain until he gets real tho'

Guest vanbasten1874

Don't know the figures but I know Zal has been underpaid in comparison to most of the players as have the majority of guys brought in by Vlad, he is just trying to get a fair wage.

Posts made above in response to this have pretty much covered the issue but there's also the fact that JJ himself alluded to the idea that Zaliukas was pricing himself out of Hearts range in order to get a move away. If that's the case he should just say that his intention is to leave at the end of the contract and leave it at that. What's with the buggering about? I know we're struggling with the availability of defenders at the moment and we do miss his presence but he's hardly conducting himself in a professional manner or in a way which suggests he's committed to playing for us. Bottom line is that he shouldn't be treating the club like this, a bit of integrity wouldn't go amiss.

Goldstone Wonder

No great loss if he goes and not the right man to be club captain even if he does re-sign. He still makes far too many basic errors for my liking. I'm sure he was relatively underpaid before but he is worth a maximum of ?4-5k a week and that is being generous.

Archived