just leaving inverness

Ricknauskis

Glad black got injured as we were a far better team with kyle, he was outstanding and won every ball.

Barr was very suspect and at fault for first goal, shouldn't have taken suso off obua missing in action, likewise the pole never done much.

Temps had a good game

Cairneyhill Jambo

The whole defence was suspect today but Barr saved us on at least 2 or 3 occasions by throwing his body in the way to prevent probable goals.

The whole defence was suspect today but Barr saved us on at least 2 or 3 occasions by throwing his body in the way to prevent probable goals.

Correct. :thumbsup:

Glad black got injured as we were a far better team with kyle, he was outstanding and won every ball.

Barr was very suspect and at fault for first goal, shouldn't have taken suso off obua missing in action, likewise the pole never done much.

Temps had a good game

I take your point , but I am never happy to see any Hearts player get injured! Remember IB is a jambo! I hope he is ok!

Cardiac Rucksack

Personally think the first was down to CT at full back pissing about near half way. Blaming Barr is harsh.

Libertonian_II

I watched the game on a poor internet stream but as far as the first goal's concerned the ball was given away cheaply in midfield by someone trying a stupid pass when a simple one would have done

Libertonian_II

I take your point , but I am never happy to see any Hearts player get injured! Remember IB is a jambo! I hope he is ok!

Again watching on a bad picture - was the tackle on Black not penalised as another ICT player came in late on someone else? At the time I thought the tackle looked like a straight red. Then again, Brines was reffing :verymad:

I'm a bit anti barr to be honest, probably just picking faults. Is jason thomson injured ? Think he should be right back

I watched the game on a poor internet stream but as far as the first goal's concerned the ball was given away cheaply in midfield by someone trying a stupid pass when a simple one would have done

IIRC Stevenson tried spraying it out wide to Thomson which was poorly executed and never really on, after that the defence was playing catch up.

The tackle on Black looked a shocker as well but ESPN never really showed a replay so it was hard to tell.

I'm a bit anti barr to be honest, probably just picking faults. Is jason thomson injured ? Think he should be right back

Bizarre comment. Oh, and you did notice he wasn't playing right back yesterday, didn't you?

Were you saying this about Mickey Stewart?

Barr wasn't playing right back though? blink.gif

EDIT : Damn, BH beat me to it dry.gif

Bizarre comment. Oh, and you did notice he wasn't playing right back yesterday, didn't you?

You were in Inverness I assume ? Or were you in the comfort of your house sitting in you're favourite armchair with a box of popcorn ?

You were in Inverness I assume ? Or were you in the comfort of your house sitting in you're favourite armchair with a box of popcorn ?

Not that it matters, because it was televised, but yes I was. If you had offered me a seat in my favourite armchair and popcorn at certain stages yesterday I may have swithered.

Again, did you notice he wasn't playing right back?

What is it that's said about protesting to much? I hope that you are just in a bad mood, but I have my doubts

Archived