Robbie Neilson comedy moment today

cosanostra

Anyone else laugh when Robbie showed great control for once and chested the ball down in midfield despite the swirling wind and then attempt to pass it along the back four to Wallace (i think it was ) but he absolutely leathered it right accross the pitch for a St Mirren throw? Happened in the 2nd half.

Pretty funny.

Laughed as well when the Hearts mascot said his favourite player was Robbie.

He actually defended not too badly today but as usual, his ball control and passing were non existent.

Robbie lad has the best throw in , in Scottish football

Yeah it's brilliant.

It would be even better if it sometimes went to a Hearts player.

Anyone else laugh when Robbie showed great control for once and chested the ball down in midfield despite the swirling wind and then attempt to pass it along the back four to Wallace (i think it was ) but he absolutely leathered it right accross the pitch for a St Mirren throw? Happened in the 2nd half.

Get fed up at laughing at him doing similar every game and yet appearing on the teamsheet week in week out.:mad:

Independence

Robbie,

If you or any of your family/friends read this nonsense, then please belive that KICKBACK does NOT reflect what the avearage JT fan thinks. I can assure you tht your loyalty throughout the years has been impeccable! Having been a Jambo for over 50 years you will remain a great Jambo.

Now wait for the 7 year old + fans to wade in.

PS Thanks for yor goal against Basle. It sent 5000 fans into ecstacy!!!!!!

Robbie,

If you or any of your family/friends read this nonsense, then please belive that KICKBACK does NOT reflect what the avearage JT fan thinks. I can assure you tht your loyalty throughout the years has been impeccable! Having been a Jambo for over 50 years you will remain a great Jambo.

One goal in Europe and one goal-line clearance in a cup final is a pretty poor return for an 11 year stint at a club.

Even Miko has contributed more.

SAD but a true reflection of the absolute nonsense that is pasted on this board!!!!!!!!

Sorry but you appear to be the only person to post nonsense on this thread so far.

We all have massive respect for Robbie's effort, loyalty, Basle and the tackle, but most Hearts fans I know regard him as being a consistently poor performer in a team of consistently poor performers.

Bad pass but one of the few good players today. Think just about every other pass he had found a Hearts man but forget about that and give the guy the stick he does not deserve.

When you compare him to an imposter like Miko (horrible performance today, don't care about a rare goal) it's sickening.

I did say that he defended well today.

His passing was poor as usual though.

I'm not a Miko fan either but at least he shows flashes of quality a couple of times a season.

Only a Game
Robbie,

Robbie,

If any of your friends and family read this thread, please believe that NBerwickJT's does not reflect what the average Kickbacker or indeed the average Hearts fan thinks. I can assure you that from the elite group of players over the years who have made 200 or more appearances for the club, you rank amongst the least talented (only Dave Clunie pushes you close in that group)and least deserving of having made over 200 appearances.

Thanks for the goal against Basle and the tackle at Hampden, your only significant contributions in 11 years.

Biffa Bacon

Remember that football is primarily an entertainment. Robbie entertained when he slid on his back off the pitch into a big puddle. Otherwise his performance was unstartling. :duck:

Bad pass but one of the few good players today. Think just about every other pass he had found a Hearts man but forget about that and give the guy the stick he does not deserve.

When you compare him to an imposter like Miko (horrible performance today, don't care about a rare goal) it's sickening.

Aye whatever pal, Robbie is/was murder today yet you feel the need to bring Miko into this. Miko who scored the goal who won us a point. Miko who was basically a free target for St Midden after his accidental boot to the face of the boy, he was nearly assaulted everytime he went near the ball after that.

Easy scapegoat again the team as a whole were poor today with the exception of Banks who pulled off a couple of great stops. Yet you feel the need to single out the guy who scored our goal........strange.

The Old Tolbooth
Robbie,

If any of your friends and family read this thread, please believe that NBerwickJT's does not reflect what the average Kickbacker or indeed the average Hearts fan thinks. I can assure you that from the elite group of players over the years who have made 200 or more appearances for the club, you rank amongst the least talented (only Dave Clunie pushes you close in that group)and least deserving of having made over 200 appearances.

Thanks for the goal against Basle and the tackle at Hampden, your only significant contributions in 11 years.

Way to go for boosting a players confidence!

Erse!!

MonkeyHeidHater

Erse!!

Agreed - he might not be the most talented player to play for th JTs - but he givs it 100%. Watching players like Pospical in the 0-4 last year made me wanna spew.

Respect to RN - he is always 100% up for the JTs!

WeeToonJambo

Pretty funny.

Laughed as well when the Hearts mascot said his favourite player was Robbie.

He actually defended not too badly today but as usual, his ball control and passing were non existent.

I think that's the first time I've heard a mascot saying that. Nice touch from Robbie though going over and getting his photo taken with the wee boy and then giving him his training top.

Robbie,

I do agree I myself think his loyalty is unquestionable, I do also think he appears to be a great stalwart for the team.

yesterday when the mascot said he was his favourite, on his way off the pitch handed him his training top .....not a lot would have done that

Robbie,

hey wait a minute. neilson couldn't lace dave clunie's boots.

Robbie,

neilson comes over as a good lad and it's not his fault he's picked every week.

although he's not good enough, and only a few would disagree with that, romanov and past managers/coaches haven't had anyone better for that position. the right back spot is a priority for any new manager and we'll need many more quality players if we are going to win trophies next season.

basle was years ago and it's noted some romanov lovies like to tell us how bad it was years ago like in the 70's. it's about time some fans lived in the present and cared about the shambles our team has become when there's no need for it. the gross mismanagement has to stop and the sooner romanov and ogilvie employ a man who knows the game the better for all of us.

Mr Quagmire
He had a good game, but that was a terrible pass!:mw_rolleyes:

He had a good game ? WTF :confused:

by your standards maybe.

NberwickJT..... I`m not one to continually hound players but it`s fans like yourself who make average players out to be legends.

If you think that players like RN have the ability to take Hearts back up a level then we`re fecked.

Nobody questions his commitment but that doesn`t win you things alone, likewise talent doesn`t win you things on it`s own. IMO, every player needs a dose of both.

Most Hearts fans i know want two new full backs. Full backs who can defend AND play football. Is it much to ask your full backs to overlap, put in a good cross now and again, pass the ball well and get involved in attacks?

Look at the bench, he was one many moons ago who could do the above but didn`t have to be Maldini or Cafu to do so.

I think Goncalves's is better.

Another guy with a huge throw that rarely goes to a Hearts player.

Only a Game
Way to go for boosting a players confidence!

Erse!!

I'm not in a position to effect Robbie Neilson's confidence one way or another. If you think that few lines on kickback posting my opinion has Robbie Neilson reaching for the beta blockers like some quivering wreck......then you are the only erse here !!

The Old Tolbooth
I'm not in a position to effect Robbie Neilson's confidence one way or another. If you think that few lines on kickback posting my opinion has Robbie Neilson reaching for the beta blockers like some quivering wreck......then you are the only erse here !!

Thank you for proving my point!

To be honest I have the utmost respect for Neilson and used to rate him under Levien.

But time after time he leaves me with my head in my hands. personally I thought he was pretty bad yesterday along with Karipidis. They were all over the place at times.

He like many others yesterday should be nowhere near a Hearts shirt.

But when Shaggy is 'picking' the team for the first game of next season he along with some of those that fall into the category in the paragraph above will still be wearing a Hearts top.

p.s. Hopefully McGhee sees what the majority of the fans see.

To be honest I have the utmost respect for Neilson and used to rate him under Levien.

But time after time he leaves me with my head in my hands. personally I thought he was pretty bad yesterday along with Karipidis. They were all over the place at times.

He like many others yesterday should be nowhere near a Hearts shirt.

But when Shaggy is 'picking' the team for the first game of next season he along with some of those that fall into the category in the paragraph above will still be wearing a Hearts top.

p.s. Hopefully McGhee sees what the majority of the fans see.

here we go again with someone taking it for granted that mcghee will be our next manager.

never believe the lies spread by hearts insiders.

and if they do appoint mcghee they are off their head as the man's just no where good enough to manage hearts.

Gigolo-Aunt
here we go again with someone taking it for granted that mcghee will be our next manager.

and if they do appoint mcghee they are off their head as the man's just no where good enough to manage hearts.

Mitch cant loose!

Appoint McGhee - not good enough.

Dont appoint McGhee - You never believed we would did you??

Dirk Diggler

Who would be good enough?

Wenger, Capello, Rikkard?

I can understand you wanting the best for Hearts but i think you need to step back for a minute and look at the situation we find ourselves in.

Mark McGhee would possibly be the best we could hope to attract at this moment in time IMO.

I did say that he defended well today.

His passing was poor as usual though.

I'm not a Miko fan either but at least he shows flashes of quality a couple of times a season.

I agree.

The comedy moment was when he slide into the puddle, he was soaking.

Mitch cant loose!

Appoint McGhee - not good enough.

Dont appoint McGhee - You never believed we would did you??

great isn't it.........not.

i can loose and that's if we appoint a manager who isn't good enough for hearts.

Who would be good enough?

Wenger, Capello, Rikkard?

I can understand you wanting the best for Hearts but i think you need to step back for a minute and look at the situation we find ourselves in.

Mark McGhee would possibly be the best we could hope to attract at this moment in time IMO.

what do you mean the best we could hope to appoint. where is your ambition. the manager is the most important job at any football club and you think the likes of mark maghee is the best we can aim for. god help us if that's true.

Gigolo-Aunt
what do you mean the best we could hope to appoint. where is your ambition. the manager is the most important job at any football club and you think the likes of mark maghee is the best we can aim for. god help us if that's true.

Who should we go for Mitch?

Who should we go for Mitch?

a winner. a manager who is a success with a top club and who wouldn't walk out on us when strachan leaves the tattie munchers. a manager who is just as good if not better that smith, mcleish. strachan ect.

now who could that be, well believe me there's many who would take hearts on to a higher level where we would win many trophies.

Gigolo-Aunt
a winner. a manager who is a success with a top club and who wouldn't walk out on us when strachan leaves the tattie munchers. a manager who is just as good if not better that smith, mcleish. strachan ect.

now who could that be, well believe me there's many who would take hearts on to a higher level where we would win many trophies.

So you want someone who is a sucess with a top club, but who also would not go through to Glasgow and take a job there.

You also say there is many. Would be interested to know some of these names who fit the critea of what you say.

So you want someone who is a sucess with a top club, but who also would not go through to Glasgow and take a job there.

You also say there is many. Would be interested to know some of these names who fit the critea of what you say.

now let's look at tha name romanov and anderton banded about after burley left, robson, raniera ect. now if we believe romanov and the ambition he has to win the SPL and do well in the champions league then money can't be a problem when it comes to employing a manager, so ogilvie must be looking at a top manager who can bring success to hearts. if you can't think of any managers who fit the bill i'm sorry and if you think mcghee is good enough for hearts i question your ambition for the club we all want to see be successfull.

now let's look at tha name romanov and anderton banded about after burley left, robson, raniera ect. now if we believe romanov and the ambition he has to win the SPL and do well in the champions league then money can't be a problem when it comes to employing a manager, so ogilvie must be looking at a top manager who can bring success to hearts. if you can't think of any managers who fit the bill i'm sorry and if you think mcghee is good enough for hearts i question your ambition for the club we all want to see be successfull.

For those of us lacking any imagination or insight, please give us a few examples Mitch.

(I'd take Ranieri!)

Gigolo-Aunt

Im not asking Anderton, Romanov or Ogillvie - Im asking you.

You stated what your critea was, you also said there was loads of them.

Who are they?

Only a Game
Im not asking Anderton, Romanov or Ogillvie - Im asking you.

You stated what your critea was, you also said there was loads of them.

Who are they?

I can see where Mitch is coming from. Ordinarily, McGhee would not really be the sort of appointment we'd be terribly pleased about. He's won things as a manager, albeit at a lower level than SPL. He's done okay at Motherwell but he might be being hyped up simply because they are doing (marginally) better than people thought they might. He's not had them anywhere near what you would say was "challenging" the OF (correct me if I am wrong but he hasnt beaten the OF this season I dont think) and everyone will agree that Hearts is a step up from Motherwell in terms of expectation. Its also a different kettle of fish when a manager's got some money to spend (surely the new man will ?) There's also the factor that he would jump ship to Celtic as soon as the whistled for him. But these are not "ordinary" times and now McGhee is the kind of appointment that I suppose most would be reasonably happy with.

But, In short, Mcghee would be a gamble and I think some people, Mitch included perhaps, want someone who isnt so much of a gamble, someone we can look at and say "Yep, he'll definetly do a job"

So who falls into the "Yep, he'll definetly do a job" category who Hearts would actually consider going for and who would take the job. And this is where Mitch will struggle to answer. I honestly cant think of anyone in that bracket.

Levein possibly, but the other names being touted are all in the same category as Mark Mcghee (Jefferies, Davies etc etc)

I'd be very happy if we got Levein, reasonably happy if we got McGhee or Davies , with some reservations. I'd not be happy if we got Jefferies.

I will be delirious with joy, not to mention disbelief, if we get someone who we already know, who has better credentials than Levein.

Gigolo-Aunt
I can see where Mitch is coming from. Ordinarily, McGhee would not really be the sort of appointment we'd be terribly pleased about. He's won things as a manager, albeit at a lower level than SPL. He's done okay at Motherwell but he might be being hyped up simply because they are doing (marginally) better than people thought they might. He's not had them anywhere near what you would say was "challenging" the OF (correct me if I am wrong but he hasnt beaten the OF this season I dont think) and everyone will agree that Hearts is a step up from Motherwell in terms of expectation. Its also a different kettle of fish when a manager's got some money to spend (surely the new man will ?) There's also the factor that he would jump ship to Celtic as soon as the whistled for him. But these are not "ordinary" times and McGhee is the kind of appointment that I suppose most would be reasonably happy with.

But, In short, Mcghee would be a gamble and I think some people, Mitch included perhaps, want someone who isnt so much of a gamble, someone we can look at and say "Yep, he'll definetly do a job"

So who falls into the "Yep, he'll definetly do a job" category who Hearts would actually consider going for and who would take the job. And this is where Mitch will struggle to answer. I honestly cant think of anyone in that bracket.

Levein possibly, but the other names being touted are all in the same category as Mark Mcghee (Jefferies, Davie etc etc)

I'd be very happy if we got Levein, reasonably happy if we got McGhee or Davies , with some reservations. I'd not be happy if we got Jefferies.

I will be delirious with joy, not to mention disbelief, if we get someone who we already know, who has better credentials than Levein.

Fair enough mate.

Mitch was banging his drum but it went a bit quiet when pushed for a name. Was not disagreeing with him, just wanted to know who he felt should be brought in.

Only a Game
Fair enough mate.

Mitch was banging his drum but it went a bit quiet when pushed for a name. Was not disagreeing with him, just wanted to know who he felt should be brought in.

Yeh I know, he wont be happy with who we appoint because its not going to be someone he thinks is good enough.

Better than Smith, McLeish and Strachan.

You'll not come up with the names of managers that have done more than Walter Smith.

Better than McLeish and Strachan?

You must be thinking of Martin O'Neil or Advocaat.

They will not leave their jobs to come to Hearts.

Agreed - he might not be the most talented player to play for th JTs - but he givs it 100%. Watching players like Pospical in the 0-4 last year made me wanna spew.

Respect to RN - he is always 100% up for the JTs!

Clinical trials have proven that Robbie actually gives 118.98%. :cool:

Better than Smith, McLeish and Strachan.

You'll not come up with the names of managers that have done more than Walter Smith.

Better than McLeish and Strachan?

You must be thinking of Martin O'Neil or Advocaat.

They will not leave their jobs to come to Hearts.

Good point! many on this forum have a totally unrealistic expectation of the calibre of manager we can attract.

The market we are operating in means we will either get A) a young manager /head coach who wants to make his mark in management but has thus far failed to get a job at a champinship club in England.

Or B) a weel kent face who has been around the block several times & is perhaps seen as a safe pair of hands.

The reality is, we will not get anyone with premiership management experience as they are likely to be snapped up by championship sides who can offer far more money than we can pay.

As far as the quotation made by CM that the appointee will sell season tickets, I cant think of anyone in that category who is available other than, & I'm flying a big kite here.......

Terry Venables or Alan Shearer or both together.

WHY DO THE ROBBIE BASHERS STILL THINK THEY ARE IN THE MAJORITY?! WE HAVE HAD POLL AFTER POLL ON HERE ABOUT ROBBIE AND IT IS VERY MUCH A 50/50 RESULT, LEANING TOWARDS ROBBIE SUPPORTERS ON MOST OCCASIONS. STOP SPEAKING TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW BETTER AND THAT YOUR OPINION MEANS MORE!

GET A GRIP!

AND YES, I KNOW USING CAPITALS IS SHOUTING, IT'S INTENDED.

WHY DO THE ROBBIE BASHERS STILL THINK THEY ARE IN THE MAJORITY?! WE HAVE HAD POLL AFTER POLL ON HERE ABOUT ROBBIE AND IT IS VERY MUCH A 50/50 RESULT, LEANING TOWARDS ROBBIE SUPPORTERS ON MOST OCCASIONS. STOP SPEAKING TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW BETTER AND THAT YOUR OPINION MEANS MORE!

GET A GRIP!

AND YES, I KNOW USING CAPITALS IS SHOUTING, IT'S INTENDED.

SPEAK UP!

Archived