League Cup Final (merged threads)

Guest Pressleyno1

kennygarland1

I was glad they won it in the end to see the look of joy on my 8yr old nephews face,not to mention my sis and bro in law,a quarter of my immediate family are currant buns:sad:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson
I'm sorry. I will try not to want teams who aren't the Old Firm to win in future.
I'm not saying about wanting teams to win:rolleyes: There are people on this thread who are going OTT and are gutted because United lost.

You beat me to it.

Wait until all the weegies and wannabee-weegies are in one place and then make sure the resulting explosion wipes out the whole of Strathclyde and leaves the place uninhabitable for the 100 years.

eh hem:(:( there very a lot of decent people in strathclyde :):)

There are people on this thread who are going OTT and are gutted because United lost.

The sad thing is I don't believe they are "gutted". I believe it's a rather pathetic attempt to establish their anti-OF credentials. :rolleyes:

RockyBalboa
The sad thing is I don't believe they are "gutted". I believe it's a rather pathetic attempt to establish their anti-OF credentials. :rolleyes:

Im gutted for the owner who wont see his club win a trophy now and for the players who wanted to win it for them and the fans who were robbed from the cheat of a ref. :sad:

Would HATE to see Levein back here. :sad:

*if he did come back though he would enjoy my full support.

WHATEVER

Im gutted for the owner who wont see his club win a trophy now and for the players who wanted to win it for them and the fans who were robbed from the cheat of a ref. :sad:

Good for you. :)

ToadKiller Dog

I dont think i need to establish my anti-OF credentials,they are well built on strong foundations going back years,Yes i am a bit gutted(maybe not the right word angry would be better) as once again one of them get a wee helping hand on there way from the non biased impartial folk that run the game.

I think most Scottish football fans will be thinking the same.

Can't say I'm gutted for every Hibs fan who won't see their team winning the Scottish Cup and still thinking every year is their year!:rolleyes:

RockyBalboa
Can't say I'm gutted for every Hibs fan who won't see their team winning the Scottish Cup and still thinking every year is their year!:rolleyes:

Same with me for Hearts fans spending money on there season tickets with no chance of Europe and watching bottom 6 pish :107years:

Same with me for Hearts fans spending money on there season tickets with no chance of Europe and watching bottom 6 pish :107years:

Which is very unusual having never finished in the bottom 6 in the Spl unlike another wee mob who don't finish in the top 6 very often and when they get to Europe which is very seldom,embarrass Scottish football.I don't think I need to give you a clue to who they are as being unfortunate to follow them you should know perfectlty well.:rolleyes:

Bindy Badgy
eh hem:(:( there very a lot of decent people in strathclyde :):)

All 5 of them should be given prior warning:o

RockyBalboa
Which is very unusual having never finished in the bottom 6 in the Spl unlike another wee mob who don't finish in the top 6 very often and when they get to Europe which is very seldom,embarrass Scottish football.I don't think I need to give you a clue to who they are as being unfortunate to follow them you should know perfectlty well.:rolleyes:

Think you will find we have made the top 6 more than we haven't and that's all in the past anyway we have our own facilities and manager in place to make sure we are not in that predicament again.

I can remember slightly how it feels to be playing meaningless games against the pish around you and it's not good - actually feels like being robbed a little of season ticket money, I took a 6 month job in Spain to help me round it and came back to watch an exciting season under TM. Enjoy.

Think you will find we have made the top 6 more than we haven't and that's all in the past anyway we have our own facilities and manager in place to make sure we are not in that predicament again.

I can remember slightly how it feels to be playing meaningless games against the pish around you and it's not good - actually feels like being robbed a little of season ticket money, I took a 6 month job in Spain to help me round it and came back to watch an exciting season under TM. Enjoy.

And a 4-0 humping in the Scottish Cup the following season.;)

How does a couple of football pitches in the middle of nowhere and a manager who is basically learning how to be a manager going to stop you not finishing below the bottom 6 next season?? You can remember slightly to playing meaningless matches?? Does this include your first division season in 1999 and the rest of your middle of the table seasons since then?? I think you'll find you are far more used to playing in meaningless matches when you look at statistics,especially Scottish Cup games,the few games lately you've played in the Uefa Cup and the interdiddy cup as well.

An exciting season under Tony Mowbray?? Getting gubbed 4-1 and 4-0 at Tynecastle and getting humiliated in your biggest match for years?? Also watching us get into the champions league finishing 2nd in the league?? I think I know who had the far more exciting season then and it certainly wasn't you muppets.:107years::P

that was a very poor Rangers team

Aye, the very same Rangers team who have taken their collective ***** out and peshed all over us twice already this year including a pathetic excuse for a performance at Hampden in the semi final of the same competition.

Thank the lucky stars it wasn't us up against that Utd side as we would have taken a severe beating of a side with a fraction of our resources but ten times the organisation, workrate, team spirit and heart. Oh, to have a leader like Craig Levein at Tynecastle instead of the useless no mark charlatans that we do.

How does a couple of football pitches in the middle of nowhere....

A couple of pitches in the middle of nowhere that are reputed to be owned by a company controlled by STF but not the one called hibernian fc.

What 4-0 humping? I dont seem to recall :P

If I had just said 4-0 humping you could have taken your pick.;)

Do you think you will finish 3rd this season? Have a decent chance now as out of Utd and M'well you seem to be the team in form. The fact you may not have another derby to play would help you as well.:sad:

RockyBalboa
How does a couple of football pitches in the middle of nowhere and a manager who is basically learning how to be a manager going to stop you not finishing below the bottom 6 next season?? You can remember slightly to playing meaningless matches?? Does this include your first division season in 1999 and the rest of your middle of the table seasons since then?? I think you'll find you are far more used to playing in meaningless matches when you look at statistics,especially Scottish Cup games,the few games lately you've played in the Uefa Cup and the interdiddy cup as well.

An exciting season under Tony Mowbray?? Getting gubbed 4-1 and 4-0 at Tynecastle and getting humiliated in your biggest match for years?? Also watching us get into the champions league finishing 2nd in the league?? I think I know who had the far more exciting season then and it certainly wasn't you muppets.:107years::P

Couple of football pitches? I take it you have been down to East Mains to have a look about then? Obviously no. :confused:

I was also talking about the 1st season under TM - (see Deano's winner at your bit)

Have to hand it to you though FB you have the talent of turning any thread I post on into a Hibs/Hearts debate. :mw_rolleyes:

As for your good season, I hope you enjoyed it. It's came a bit of a cost though you might agree - how much debt? What manager? Players? :eek:

RockyBalboa
If I had just said 4-0 humping you could have taken your pick.;)

Do you think you will finish 3rd this season? Have a decent chance now as out of Utd and M'well you seem to be the team in form. The fact you may not have another derby to play would help you as well.:sad:

I think we have an outside chance of making 3rd mate, and that would be amazing having had JC there for half the season. :)

As for the other derby, your right, we would definately lose. :eek:

See those bikes in the gym picture, they won't be there anymore.

John Collins wasn't happy about the old bikes so he looked around and saw a new model he liked, he went to Rod the mouser and and asked him to authorise the purchase.

The mouser, when he heard how much they would cost, told Johnny boy to check ebay for second hand ones.

Collins refused and bought the bikes out of his pocket then told the mouser that when he left, the bikes would be leaving with him.

True story.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

John Collins wasn't happy about the old bikes so he looked around and saw a new model he liked, he went to Rod the mouser and and asked him to authorise the purchase.

The mouser, when he heard how much they would cost, told Johnny boy to check ebay for second hand ones.

Collins refused and bought the bikes out of his pocket then told the mouser that when he left, the bikes would be leaving with him.

True story.

Heard that as well.

Bet they are making full use of this bad boy:

POOL.jpg

Jessie Jones and the boys will be in their element. ;)

Aye, the very same Rangers team who have taken their collective ***** out and peshed all over us twice already this year including a pathetic excuse for a performance at Hampden in the semi final of the same competition.

Thank the lucky stars it wasn't us up against that Utd side as we would have taken a severe beating of a side with a fraction of our resources but ten times the organisation, workrate, team spirit and heart. Oh, to have a leader like Craig Levein at Tynecastle instead of the useless no mark charlatans that we do.

We can but wish to have the likes of Craig Levein as our manager. :mw_rolleyes:

RockyBalboa
Where does it say on the sign that the training centre is owned by Hibernian FC?

My office has the name of my company on the front but we don't own the building.

Where is it stated that Hibs don't own the training ground you said. :eek:

RockyBalboa

True story.

There's bikes down there and nothing has been moved. :)

Where is it stated that Hibs don't own the training ground you said. :eek:

In the Registers of Scotland at Meadowbank House i would imagine.

There's bikes down there and nothing has been moved. :)

How do you know that it's the same ones square heid bought?

RockyBalboa
In the Registers of Scotland at Meadowbank House i would imagine.

So you have went to Medowbank house and seen it then yeah?

RockyBalboa
How do you know that it's the same ones square heid bought?

I would take a guess given the fact that no bikes have been changed since opening. ;)

Couple of football pitches? I take it you have been down to East Mains to have a look about then? Obviously no. :confused:

I was also talking about the 1st season under TM - (see Deano's winner at your bit)

Have to hand it to you though FB you have the talent of turning any thread I post on into a Hibs/Hearts debate. :mw_rolleyes:

As for your good season, I hope you enjoyed it. It's came a bit of a cost though you might agree - how much debt? What manager? Players? :eek:

Deano's winner at our bit?? Must have been better than Hartley's hat-trick at Hampden the season after when your weeteam were absolutely trounced in your biggest game in years?? Ooops I forgot you don't look back at History when it doesn't suit you! We aren't used to having seasons like this very often and as you lot do then maybe you could tell us how to cheer ourselves up??

How you get to survive on here is really surprising. Maybe the moderators feel sorry for you as you've suffered all your puff watching that wee pishy team living in Hearts shadow for a huge percent of it's days??

Dagger Is Back
Games like that are the main reason I REALLY HATE Rangers.

Jammiest team of all time, their fans are all winkers and Boyd should have been sent off over the course of that game, persistent fouling then booked for overcelebrating.

Let the Arab fans leave the stadium then bomb the fecking place. 2 birds with one stone

I'm sure I saw Boyd leave the field of play twice to celebrate. Couldn't have because the ref would have booked him for doing something like that.

So you have went to Medowbank house and seen it then yeah?

You don't have to physically go to check.

I'll check online once i get to the office tomorrow.

I would take a guess given the fact that no bikes have been changed since opening. ;)

Are you the cleaning lady?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Deano's winner at our bit?? Must have been better than Hartley's hat-trick at Hampden the season after when your weeteam were absolutely trounced in your biggest game in years?? Ooops I forgot you don't look back at History when it doesn't suit you! We aren't used to having seasons like this very often and as you lot do then maybe you could tell us how to cheer ourselves up??

How you get to survive on here is really surprising. Maybe the moderators feel sorry for you as you've suffered all your puff watching that wee pishy team living in Hearts shadow for a huge percent of it's days??

He's about the only decent Hobo on here mate, that's the general opinion.

You don't have to physically go to check.

I'll check online once i get to the office tomorrow.

Are you the cleaning lady?

I'd just leave him as he's obviously suffered watching his wee pishy mob all his puff.He comes on here trying to convince himself otherwise and tries to butter up us Jambo's into thinking his wee mob are something we should really bother about. Some of his banter can be ok but he usually steps over the line and needs to be put in his rightful place which just reminds me that it seems strange for somebody to spend so much time on a rivals messageboard?? I wonder why??:rolleyes:

RockyBalboa

Blah blah blah wee blah blah blah pishy - change the record guvnor.

I dont need to look back to history for reassurance too. We're doing no bad just now, with no debt and no mad radge owner. Cheers though.

I dont need to look back to history for reassurance too. We're doing no bad just now, with no debt and no mad radge owner. Cheers though.

Your owner is definitely not mad, i'll give you that.

He's creaming a fortune out of you mugs and not one vermin's asking questions.

Mad Vlad is the best thing that ever happened to STF. He's deflecting all the flak that would have / should have be coming his way.

Edit: hibs aren't completely debt free just yet. Feck knows how though, with the official policy of selling anyone who can feather STF and the Mousers nest.

Why were the Chelsea avatars taken away?! :biggrin:

It's a cynical money-making ploy by the new owners who want those who had Chelsea FC avatars to subscribe so they can have an avatar - ie a Chelsea one - of their own choice. :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking of subscribing as the site seemed to have taken an upturn in terms of moderating policy and treating posters as adults. I won't bother now though. Removing all the non-Hearts avatars doesn't show the site in a very good light.

Just my opinion likes.

You don't need to look back yet you were trying to remind us of Tony Mowbray and Deano's goal at Tynecastle??One half decentseason in a blue moon must cheer up weeteams like Hibs right enough.:rolleyes:

no debt and no mad radge owner.

No Scottish Cup for 107 years, an owner with the lid firmly on the biscuit tin, and reduced to signing Gretna cast-offs. You're clearly easily pleased. :)

It's a cynical money-making ploy by the new owners who want those who had Chelsea FC avatars to subscribe so they can have an avatar - ie a Chelsea one - of their own choice. :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking of subscribing as the site seemed to have taken an upturn in terms of moderating policy and treating posters as adults. I won't bother now though. Removing all the non-Hearts avatars doesn't show the site in a very good light.

Just my opinion likes.

Sorry if we upset you therapist.

I can tell by your new choice of avatar that you are a sensitive wee soul. ;)

RockyBalboa
You don't need to look back yet you were trying to remind us of Tony Mowbray and Deano's goal at Tynecastle??One half decentseason in a blue moon must cheer up weeteams like Hibs right enough.:rolleyes:

No, you got the season after we played bottom 6 football wrong.

Anyway, what a pishy wee (see what I done here) debate over nothing. :eek:

RockyBalboa
No Scottish Cup for 107 years, an owner with the lid firmly on the biscuit tin, and reduced to signing Gretna cast-offs. You're clearly easily pleased. :)

Biscuit tin but ran well. As for Gretna cast offs squad player. Who have Hearts signed recently? If Gretna cast offs help us achieve 3rd place and a good end to the season then fine by me. :)

RockyBalboa
Your owner is definitely not mad, i'll give you that.

He's creaming a fortune out of you mugs and not one vermin's asking questions.

Mad Vlad is the best thing that ever happened to STF. He's deflecting all the flak that would have / should have be coming his way.

Edit: hibs aren't completely debt free just yet. Feck knows how though, with the official policy of selling anyone who can feather STF and the Mousers nest.

Where's he fleecing Hibs? Facts not fiction please, i'm genuinely interested. :rolleyes:

Just back from holiday & thought I would pop in before the thread gets closed!

:mw_rolleyes:

PS - that was a stonewall penalty. I was so angry today for DUFC & Craigie boy.

FTOF.

Archived