League Cup Final (merged threads)

Guest Pressleyno1

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I honestly hate they rats.

Feel like punching that referee right in the coupon.

SFA = CHEATS.

Bindy Badgy

****s sake. I would of loved it if De Vries and Levein had got their hands on a cup.

The wrong team won sadly.

I dont know what gods the OF pray to, but they get all the luck going.

Very frustrating.

Terrible for United. They deserved it over the 90 minutes and should have had it wrapped up.

Massive difference in ability when you've got Boyd and Wilkie taking your last penalties though.

Games like that are the main reason I REALLY HATE Rangers.

Jammiest team of all time, their fans are all winkers and Boyd should have been sent off over the course of that game, persistent fouling then booked for overcelebrating.

Let the Arab fans leave the stadium then bomb the fecking place. 2 birds with one stone

The shots of the Rangers crowd just sum it up for me.

Half of them virtually static. It doesn't matter a toss to them.

Gutted for the Arabs. OF winning devalues the joy of trophies.

Thinking the same. Compare it to the pandemonium when we won the cup in 06.

Who'd be a gloryhunter?

RockyBalboa
Games like that are the main reason I REALLY HATE Rangers.

Jammiest team of all time, their fans are all winkers and Boyd should have been sent off over the course of that game, persistent fouling then booked for overcelebrating.

Let the Arab fans leave the stadium then bomb the fecking place. 2 birds with one stone

Leave the bombing to the OF scottish cup final - both sides sing about it enough. :confused:

Here comes the bouncy that'll get the static ones moving :P

Leave the bombing to the OF scottish cup final - both sides sing about it enough. :confused:

You beat me to it.

Wait until all the weegies and wannabee-weegies are in one place and then make sure the resulting explosion wipes out the whole of Strathclyde and leaves the place uninhabitable for the 100 years.

I honestly hate they rats.

Feel like punching that referee right in the coupon.

SFA = CHEATS.

They are. :sad: Barry Ferguson some captain bottles even taking a penalty. Sums him up. :mad:

Couldnae give 2hoots as to who won this game, but Levein mucked that up big style imo.

On top until they scored, then they hardly crossed the halway line and got what he deserved at the end of the 90mins, then take control of the game in the first half of extra time....until they scored again.........same result as normal time, Utd hardly press forward and Rangers equalise.

If he had belief in his players Rangers were there for the taking today, but the unfortunately for Utd players and fans the Levein we all know intervened.

* Levein cant compensate for individual errors granted, but if he had belief in his players and pushed them to continue to play as they had for the first 30mins, they could have had a poor Rangers team out of sight.

Looks like it means a bit to the players. Fans are a joke though.

Can you imagine a 40 year old Rangers fan at that game. "Aw that's no bad, I've seen Rangers win the League Cup for the 12th time. Magic. Now, I wonder what's on the telly the night.."

willie wallace

Didn't think i would feel sorry for anyone bar Hearts but gutted for Utd.Was really impressed by them and hope they don't play like that in a couple of weeks.The penalty decision was a joke.

And how pro-Hun is Paul Mitchell?

The guys an absolute bell-sniff, his tone of voice changes every time the Hun get the ball, it doesn't annoy me quite as much when they're playing in Europe but shirley they should have a neutral commentator for a domestic cup final.

"That's the third time Rangers have beaten a team managed by Craig Levein on the 3 Sunday in March and it's never rained" or some other inane pish to fill/drown out the Rangers fans singing sectarian songs. Guys starting to really get on my tits!

Couldnae give 2hoots as to who won this game, but Levein mucked that up big style imo.

On top until they scored, then they hardly crossed the halway line and got what he deserved at the end of the 90mins, then take control of the game in the first half of extra time....until they scored again.........same result as normal time, Utd hardly press forward and Rangers equalise.

If he had belief in his players Rangers were there for the taking today, but the unfortunately for Utd players and fans the Levein we all know intervened.

* Levein cant compensate for individual errors granted, but if he had belief in his players and pushed them to continue to play as they had for the first 30mins, they could have had a poor Rangers team out of sight.

Wondered how long it would take for you to have a go at CL................:(

It's a natural thing when you are leading against a strong team.

You won't see many teams going full pelt at a bigger team if they are leading, especially in a cup final.

If he had kept attacking you would have been on here saying that he should have went defensive.

RockyBalboa
I remember walking home behind the old stand after the 95 final. Trophy hadn't even been presented yet and there were scores of huns already on their way home.

"Ach, av seen it aw before wee man. Gied you boys a good doin through byraway!"

That's not the joy of supporting a football team. That's just nonsense.

Exactly, us last year were going mental the huns just take that for granted.

Rats.

It's a natural thing when you are leading against a strong team.

Yes that sometimes happens, but today, that was a very poor Rangers team who were rocking at the time and a second goal would have killed it imo.

Exactly, us last year were going mental the huns just take that for granted.

Rats.

But hey its only the diddy cup RB............:P

Cheers for the heads-up. I'll get my stuff together and jump on a train the now aye...?

I'll put you up for a couple of nights whilst you get yourself sorted. :)

Yes that sometimes happens, but today, that was a very poor Rangers team who were rocking at the time and a second goal would have killed it imo.

After they scored they dominated quite a lot of the game and should have got another. They dropped deep towards the end.

I knew I liked that guy :P

Got 7/4 to lift the trophy for Eddie :cool:

Rocky....

I swear this is true, when i saw this post i thought to myself, i reckon the Huns will win now.

You don't seem to have much luck at the football betting.

ToadKiller Dog

yes and the stonewaller denied might have given them that,but instead Clark of the GFA gave rangers the breathing space to get to half time and make changes and push the arabs back.

that was the decision which saved rangers.

That was an entertaining game.

Dungdeh Hibernians played way above themselves, but had a couple of holocaust players/moments.

1. Kerr's suicidal passback.

2. Gary Kenneth throughout the game. That boy is never a footballer. Utter mince and was an accident waiting to happen throughout. Check the lead up to the second goal - it was his missed header that caused pandemonium in the Hibernians goalmouth.

3. Robertson's missed penalty. The lad looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a speeding Lamborghini. Whoever let him take one need to take a good look at themselves.

yes and the stonewaller denied might have given them that,but instead Clark of the GFA gave rangers the breathing space to get to half time and make changes and push the arabs back.

Stonewaller it was, but i have not one iota of sympathy for those who stood back and done nothing when VR tried to take the GFA on.

Ssssshhhhhh Toaster.........its all Leveins fault don't you realise that............:confused::rolleyes:

He's a hobo, therefore he doesn't have much luck full stop. :107years:

RockyBalboa
Rocky....

I swear this is true, when i saw this post i thought to myself, i reckon the Huns will win now.

****in tell me about it. :mad:

Just won ?77 on a treble with Man City Villareal and Wigan (in play) so not that bad but should have been more.

More gutted for united than the money though, I just have to sell more pegs the morrow :confused:

Stonewaller it was, but i have not one iota of sympathy for those who stood back and done nothing when VR tried to take the GFA on.

Maybe VR would be better trying to run our football club properly..........:rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

And you never will get sympathy when you let yourself join in the pettiness which stops clubs taking a stand against it,which your comments join in and that Romanov was trying to end.

Ssssshhhhhh Toaster.........its all Leveins fault don't you realise that............:confused::rolleyes:

Tell you what, at least Levein can get a team to compete with them!

Hearts 0 Rangers 4 :sad:

Tell you what, at least Levein can get a team to compete with them!

Hearts 0 Rangers 4 :sad:

Exactly. Would LOVE to see Craig Levein back here. :)

Exactly. Would LOVE to see Craig Levein back here. :)

Would HATE to see Levein back here. :sad:

*if he did come back though he would enjoy my full support.

Would HATE to see Levein back here. :sad:

*if he did come back though he would enjoy my full support.

Who do you want or are you happy with Frail?

Levein is a top class manager and that Dundee United team are strong evidence of that.

Nucky Thompson

I can't believe why some people are 'gutted' at a game not involving Hearts:rolleyes: FFS both teams are our rivals and one is managed by a Judas who walked out on us to join that English giant Leicester City:cool:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I can't believe why some people are 'gutted' at a game not involving Hearts:rolleyes: FFS both teams are our rivals and one is managed by a Judas who walked out on us to join that English giant Leicester City:cool:

Take a day off.

You dont have to be a complete ^^^^^ all of your life.

Who do you want or are you happy with Frail?

Levein is a top class manager and that Dundee United team are strong evidence of that.

Don't want Frail (his results and displays remind me too much of Levein).

Top class manager, are you sure?

Archived