Weird Graffiti

Clarkserino

Clarkserino

"Zoig is gay"???

It's bloody everywhere.

Is this the modern day "McCabe Grass"???

Is Zoig a martian?

Discuss.

Ogi fae Gorgie
"Zoig is gay"???

It's bloody everywhere.

Is this the modern day "McCabe Grass"???

Is Zoig a martian?

Discuss.

Zoig is Martian for Hobo :)

Is this the McCabe who originated not a stones throw from Gorgie? It was on every bridge within a two mile radius of my ma's.

I'd have to say that anyone who uses 'gay' as an insult must have a mental age of about 8.

Zoig is Martian for Hobo :)

Is this the McCabe who originated not a stones throw from Gorgie? It was on every bridge within a two mile radius of my ma's.

Who was McCabe and who did he grass up?

coppercrutch
I'd have to say that anyone who uses 'gay' as an insult must have a mental age of about 8.

Homo

The one that gets me is on the Lady Lawson street side of Evolution House on the Grassmarket. Someone has stencilled something about a pick-up onto the wall with a guys face, but has used a comma instead of an apostrophe.

Make me laugh. All that work, only to be ruined by poor punctuation.

Ogi fae Gorgie
Who was McCabe and who did he grass up?

There was a family of McCabes near the old B&Q opposite Wheatfield....don't even know if it was this family that's why I asked if anyone knew. Don't know who they grassed.

DemonCleaner
The one that gets me is on the Lady Lawson street side of Evolution House on the Grassmarket. Someone has stencilled something about a pick-up onto the wall with a guys face, but has used a comma instead of an apostrophe.

Make me laugh. All that work, only to be ruined by poor punctuation.

i think there is one of them in marchmount road. is it not the first line of out on the weekend by neil young? 'think i'll pack it in and get a pick up'

saw 'queers against farming' written up bristo square way last night and thought it was a bit odd.

i think there is one of them in marchmount road. is it not the first line of out on the weekend by neil young? 'think i'll pack it in and get a pick up'

saw 'queers against farming' written up bristo square way last night and thought it was a bit odd.

Thats the one.

Didnt know it was a lyric though. The comma makes me laugh still.

Archived