Bank On A Saturday

jambogaza

think most of them are lunchtime -12:30/13:00

Think if you go the companies website you might be able to find opening times tho

coppercrutch

These sort of questions always amaze me !!

Would it not quicker, easier and more reliable just to google and check yourself ?

I don't get it.

These sort of questions always amaze me !!

Would it not quicker, easier and more reliable just to google and check yourself ?

I don't get it.

I wasn't aware they had the times etc on their website.

Sorry.

coppercrutch
I wasn't aware they had the times etc on their website.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry I was just wondering !!:)

Anyway banks are far better these days for customers re. opening times etc..... Has to be a good thing.

Don't be sorry I was just wondering !!:)

Anyway banks are far better these days for customers re. opening times etc..... Has to be a good thing.

Well having a ****e account that only lets me take ?50 out a time means I rely on the bank being open. Need to upgrade asap so I don't have to go into the bank all the bloody time.

coppercrutch
Well having a ****e account that only lets me take ?50 out a time means I rely on the bank being open. Need to upgrade asap so I don't have to go into the bank all the bloody time.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Get an application form while you are in there !! Simple current account should do the job. Actually they can probably do it in the branch while you are there. Ask them if their CAO system is up and running today. They will be impressed. ;)

Maestro card comes with it and you can get ?250 per day from ATM's. You get internet and phone banking too. Customer service is very good. Interest rates are not. If you don't have a huge amount then won't make a huge difference.

Archived