Man City Vs Liverpool (Merged Threads)

Destruction Derby

The Treasurer

No just a typical Comely Banker (insert pun if you will) demanding the servants do some work for him. :rolleyes:

The thought never entered my head whistling.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see Celtic scarfs and taps all over their ground mostly in the kop.... Wanabees the lot of them

While it is not a colour combination I'm not overly fond of it is understandable given that shortly after Hillsborough, Celtic offered Liverpool the opportunity to play their first match after that disaster with funds going to the families - something for which both club and supporters were thankful for as many have said since that it helped make the first step(s) towards the healing process. Throw into the mix that two of those clubs' greatest managers, Shankly and Stein were pals and that the greatest player to don a Liverpool shirt just happened to sign for the Reds from Celtic, it is understandable that some on Merseyside have some affection for them (although there are a good many who do not).

Besides, unlike some places, I've not yet (stand corrected if proven otherwise) seen a Reds forum which pontificates ad nauseum on how "green is the colour".

Seymour M Hersh

Well excuse me for not being quite up to date on the Liverpool song book :whistling:

The problem is when you slaver from a position of ignorance about things you know nothing about while trying to make it sound like you know what you are talking about.

Seymour M Hersh

Typical "scouser"

too fecking lazy to do something for himself laugh.gif

London hubs fan alert!!! (West Ham apparently)!! :whistling:

Seymour M Hersh

You see Celtic scarfs and taps all over their ground mostly in the kop.... Wanabees the lot of them

You see the Irish everywhere at successful clubs. Maybe you'll find this out at citeh! :lol:

Archived