Man City Vs Liverpool (Merged Threads)

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

How does everyone see this 1 going tonight and what does everyone fancy?

Fancy Man city myself but not sure what to bet on, Probably go for Draw/Man City

Should be some game, plenty goals

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thundercats Are Go

Fancy Man city myself but not sure what to bet on, Probably go for Draw/Man City

I fancy Toure to score 8, because unless he does its been a woeful week for my fantasy football team.

The Comedian

Score draw IMO.

Liverpool will be harder to score against now with the zonal marking now history.

AlphonseCapone

As long as the reds win, that is all that matters in my eyes! 2-1 Liverpool with Torres getting both and letting everyone know he is back in business!

Clerry Jambo

It will be the usual tedious bore that most of the Scouse Sellik away games tend to be.

I beg your pardon Treasurer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

After the twitchers Spuds luckily hold us to a draw it's the Scouse celts next for rampant Manchester city

I fancy a convincing 3-0 win for Manchester city with goals coming from Tevez and a Belletti double.

Blue is the Colour :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

I beg your pardon Treasurer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Professional "victims"

Delusions of being the GFITW that are "loved" where ever they go

A song book that includes Never Walk Alone, Fields of Athenrey (sp), Soldiers Song Etc etc.

Team captain a nasty vicious thug.

Need I go on biggrin.gif

The Treasurer

AS I said on the other thread, the Scouse Sellik will turn a potentially entertaining game into a snore-fest

The Treasurer

AS I said on the other thread, the Scouse Sellik will turn a potentially entertaining game into a snore-fest

boabyarsebiscuit

I fancy a convincing 3-0 win for Manchester city with goals coming from Tevez and a Belletti double.

Man City signed Juliano Belletti? When?

Scouse Celtic? Do some research before applying this label and I mean from before the Hillsborough Charity game. Thank you

Clerry Jambo

Professional "victims"

Delusions of being the GFITW that are "loved" where ever they go

A song book that includes Never Walk Alone, Fields of Athenrey (sp), Soldiers Song Etc etc.

Team captain a nasty vicious thug.

Need I go on biggrin.gif

With regards Stevie G I agree he has a nasty side to him but the boy is quality nonetheless.

Not as bad though as the "Dirty Leeds" side of the 70's :rolleyes:

boabyarsebiscuit

Hope Liverpool pump Man city tonight,Hate City with a passion thinking they can buy there way to the league.

Agree 100% - total disgrace.

It's no longer an uneven playing field.

The Old Tolbooth

With regards Stevie G I agree he has a nasty side to him but the boy is quality nonetheless.

Not as bad though as the "Dirty Leeds" side of the 70's :rolleyes:

He's just bitter because the Hammers are going down this season :D

I really don't fancy Liverpool tonight, I reckon Man City at home will be a very difficult side for anyone to beat, and Liverpool are not good enough to beat them imo sadly, although there is a chance the mighty reds may be getting them at exactly the right time as they may not have gelled yet as a side, at least that's what I'm hoping anyway. :)

The Treasurer

Sadly I've seen nothing so far that would allow me to argue that point sad.gif

Clerry Jambo

I really don't fancy Liverpool tonight, I reckon Man City at home will be a very difficult side for anyone to beat, and Liverpool are not good enough to beat them imo sadly, although there is a chance the mighty reds may be getting them at exactly the right time as they may not have gelled yet as a side, at least that's what I'm hoping anyway. :)

Didn't realise The Treasurer was an "Harry's 'ammer" as I affectionately call them.

To be honest always liked West Ham, you could say my 2nd team doon there.......loved the Monday nights at Upton on TV.

The Treasurer

Didn't realise The Treasurer was an "Harry's 'ammer" as I affectionately call them.

To be honest always liked West Ham, you could say my 2nd team doon there.......loved the Monday nights at Upton on TV.

What's got into you lately CJ ????

First you come on board the good ship Vlad and now you've outed yourself as a closet Hammer !!!

I can't wait for the next revelation laugh.gif

Clerry Jambo

What's got into you lately CJ ????

First you come on board the good ship Vlad and now you've outed yourself as a closet Hammer !!!

I can't wait for the next revelation laugh.gif

Haha that would be tellin :rolleyes:

PS I'm not sure about being "on board" the good ship maybe just stopped firing bullets at it!! :ninja:

It will be the usual tedious bore that most of the Scouse Sellik away games tend to be.

A different thread but another who is not clued up on LFC's history :rolleyes:

I'm no Man City "fan" but I hope they, and every other team that play them, rip Liverpool a new one. I cannot abide that self pitying mob.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

C'mon you reds! We will get papped though, man city at 7/5...decent!

For my fantasy football team I wouldn't mind a tevez hat-trick and reina to save 4 penalties and score a header.

Hope Liverpool pump Man city tonight,Hate City with a passion thinking they can buy there way to the league.

You prob hate hearts as well ya closet jungle jim :down:

Harry Palmer

Hopefully Liverpool horse Abu Dhabi Utd tonight.

Gerrard winning and scoring a penalty. :thumbsup:

Sierra Delta

I'd prefer the match to end in a draw but hoping for a good, high-scoring game.

Think City may just edge it though.

Bellamy?

Seymour M Hersh

After the twitchers Spuds luckily hold us to a draw it's the Scouse celts next for the rampant gayboys of Manchester city

There fixed for you you unshaven lout!!

Destruction Derby

Tevez first scorer. Was going to go for Balotelli but he ain't in the team. Really looking forward to this. :thumbsup:

Archived