Kyle A "big Lump"

Alba gu Brath

Alba gu Brath

Anyone else read the pishpoor report on today's Scotsman online?

To quote:

Oh my God," said Kyle to hearing that stat as he talked up his team-mate, the big lump bagging his first goal for the club after Elliot won a penalty and gave him the honour of converting it, which he did by lashing it high in to the net.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hamilton-Academical-0--4.6487803.jp#5509648

Its not that big a deal, its just bizarre. The report too is complete cac. Is it too much to expect 'newspapers' to actually report the news?

Independence

Anyone else read the pishpoor report on today's Scotsman online?

To quote:

Oh my God," said Kyle to hearing that stat as he talked up his team-mate, the big lump bagging his first goal for the club after Elliot won a penalty and gave him the honour of converting it, which he did by lashing it high in to the net.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Hamilton-Academical-0--4.6487803.jp#5509648

Its not that big a deal, its just bizarre. The report too is complete cac. Is it too much to expect 'newspapers' to actually report the news?

It shows what a poor quality paper the Hibsman is now. Patronising guff!!!

Chad Sexington

That's one of the worst match reports I've ever read.

Barely a mention of the game.

No wonder the Scotsman is a "basket case" publication that will hopefully go bust soon. :thumbsup:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

That's one of the worst match reports I've ever read.

Barely a mention of the game.

No wonder the Scotsman is a "basket case" publication that will hopefully go bust soon. :thumbsup:

The only point I'd disagree with here, Chad, is that rather than see it go bust, I'd prefer it to be sold to someone who'll re-introduce novleties like high journalistic standards. We still need a decent newspaper, of the kind the Sctosman used to be.

Feel that slight vibration in the ground below your feet? It's John Farigrieve, birlin' in his grave.

The SOS is so disrespectful towards Hearts its almost unbelievable.

I wouldn't give them the reek off of my shite.

That was never a report, what an utter disgrace.

How can that rag of an newspaper afford to allow their so called reporters to get away with complete contempt against HMFC.

There can only be few Hearts fans left that buy that comic, keep it up ya bunch of Hobbit's you will soon be out of business.

The Scotsman has really gone down the pan in recent years, I stopped buying it about 8 years ago. The overall standard of journalism and reporting is siknking ever lower. The football coverage is not a patch on the days when they employed the likes of John Rafferty and Mike Aitken.

special agent oso

Is it true that the Scotsman/evening news is now printed in Glasgow? I am sure it was mentioned on here before.

If anyone could supply me a link to the story that it's printed in Glasgow that would be great as I had a wee argument with a mate who says it's still printed in Edinburgh.

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't know as I never read the paper. In fact, I rarely read papers at all. Given that, they don't upset me hugely. :)

Is it true that the Scotsman/evening news is now printed in Glasgow? I am sure it was mentioned on here before.

If anyone could supply me a link to the story that it's printed in Glasgow that would be great as I had a wee argument with a mate who says it's still printed in Edinburgh.

Thanks in advance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8288039.stm

Tyrion Lannister

One of the worst match reports I've honestly ever read, not even a mention of Templeton's goal :down:

It is the same guy. Andrew smith

Yes Andrew H Smith the former editor of the Sellick View

"I think the fans saw the best of Calum today and what he brings, because apart from his goals his work-rate was tremendous and that's why I didn't take him off because he's such a willing worker for the team."

Earlier the forward bagged a beezer of a strike to open the scoring after four minutes, only for his ferocious whack from the edge of the area to be eclipsed midway through the period when David Templeton belted one in from 20 yards. Great and all were these two strikes, it was crackers that goalkeeper Tomas Cerny tried to head away a passback in the lead-up to the second.

guys there are 3 pages not just one

Chad Sexington

"I think the fans saw the best of Calum today and what he brings, because apart from his goals his work-rate was tremendous and that's why I didn't take him off because he's such a willing worker for the team."

Earlier the forward bagged a beezer of a strike to open the scoring after four minutes, only for his ferocious whack from the edge of the area to be eclipsed midway through the period when David Templeton belted one in from 20 yards. Great and all were these two strikes, it was crackers that goalkeeper Tomas Cerny tried to head away a passback in the lead-up to the second.

guys there are 3 pages not just one

So there is. :untitled:

He's still a dick though. :D

Special Agent Dale Cooper

One of the worst match reports I've honestly ever read, not even a mention of Templeton's goal :down:

ahem...

!Earlier the forward bagged a beezer of a strike to open the scoring after four minutes, only for his ferocious whack from the edge of the area to be eclipsed midway through the period when David Templeton belted one in from 20 yards. Great and all were these two strikes, it was crackers that goalkeeper Tomas Cerny tried to head away a passback in the lead-up to the second."

I dont think all the printing is done is Glasgow as my work is right opposite the plant (Carmichael Place), just off Newhaven Rd. There is always a shed load of paper rolls and vans leaving there everyday.

Emptying the disused building? :whistling:

Alba gu Brath

Suggested email for the 'bald lump' Smith here:

http://journalisted.com/andrew-smith-2#tab-contact

Interestingly, his longest article is only 1900 words - probably about the same as your average 15yo in an English essay. The Hootsmon seems to be down to its last few journalists these days. Would love to see it go under. Would probably just mean more readers for Tory cac like the Skum, the Daily Rectum and Daily Mail though.

special agent oso

I dont think all the printing is done is Glasgow as my work is right opposite the plant (Carmichael Place), just off Newhaven Rd. There is always a shed load of paper rolls and vans leaving there everyday.

I am happy with the link chester posted , it has put my mate in his place yet again, :)

Archived