Shock Horror Hearts In Positive News Story

smithy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8933994.stm

Now I'm not clums biggest fan but have to say fair play mate you've got yer finger out and trying to prove us wrong rather than sulking like a stewart primadona. Keep it up for the next few weeks and we'll review the situation. Anyway it's good to see according to the article that there seems to be a good team spirit there. Rather than taking the pen clums gone there you have it to Kyle. Good on you mate. Keep it up.

Thig Ar Latha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8933994.stm

Now I'm not clums biggest fan but have to say fair play mate you've got yer finger out and trying to prove us wrong rather than sulking like a stewart primadona. Keep it up for the next few weeks and we'll review the situation. Anyway it's good to see according to the article that there seems to be a good team spirit there. Rather than taking the pen clums gone there you have it to Kyle. Good on you mate. Keep it up.

As with any decent striker. if you give him the right bullets, he'll fire the gun and hit the target.

Not convinced he'd have given it to Kyle if it had ACTUALLY been for his hat trick, which the story seems to suggest it was.

I bloody wouldnt have given it to a bloke who's arrived to take my place. No fecking way.

Rudolf's Mate

Not convinced he'd have given it to Kyle if it had ACTUALLY been for his hat trick, which the story seems to suggest it was.

I bloody wouldnt have given it to a bloke who's arrived to take my place. No fecking way.

They also say that Kyle is returning from a knock!!!

Also as stated in another thread.... Clum continues to play like this then Kyle & S Elliott will be battling for the other place!

Apart from anyhting else, it was Craig Thomson who was the alternative to KK.

PS This is an obsessive compulsive criticism of the BBC's standard of journalism for the defenders of the faff!!!

They also say that Kyle is returning from a knock!!!

Also as stated in another thread.... Clum continues to play like this then Kyle & S Elliott will be battling for the other place!

There might only be ONE place, and at the moment Elliot should have it.

Archived