Mafia- Chuck Vs The Ring

jambosean75

2 thoughts on this one.

If the Director had ordered a hit, more than likely it would've been me leaving kits, Bev and DSB to argue it out over the last day. The goon has played it pretty well up to now, so I wouldn't put it past him/her to be able to persuade one of the townies to vote for the other townie leaving him/her to pounce.

So why didn't the director order the night hit?

Bev wasn't online (at least that's what she said) so either

(1) she couldn't order the night hit

(2) someone wants to make her look as guilty as a guilty thing from Guiltysville.

(3) there must be a 3, but I'm struggling to thnk of it

If 1, then Bev needs to be voted.

If 2, Bev isn't around to try and defend herself

Why wouldn't the goon want to take on the last two townies?

Have both townies claimed they know his/her identity and goon reckons they'd be up against it?

Is having me around to make up a load of bollox actually working in the goon's favour in muddying the waters?

Could we engineer a 4-way tie and leave it to Flux?

Thoughts please.

Boof you are known as a bymorian, I know I am as well..DSB... well he protests a lot in his innocence in being a bymorian he possibly is..it's Bev or him. As it is Flux can always win it for us if he wants to now and I know you realise I'm not dodgy (ok not for certain but when deed you'll know that). I've been doing my best in a bymorian way.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. (aimed at flux - I just took a while typing so that kitster had time to post twice, have a cup of tea, watch a bit of telly...)

Aim for a 4-way tie and in a flurry of last-minute vote changes it doesn't end up as a tie and we might not have the goon in the mix. So we lose a townie, leaving 2v1. a townie gets night-whacked (unless Flux works some magic yet again), leaving 1v1 and it's stalemate and a goon win.

Or is it...if we get to the 1v1 stage that would end up as a tied vote (presumably :lol: ) then Flux would have to choose. Choose betwixt good and evil...

So whadday'all think o' that?

One thing I think is that this game has been an absolute beezer. Mucho :thumbsup: ness to Sean.

Probably still won't stop him getting lynched when he goes out to his fives in future games, right enough :lol:

Exactly. (aimed at flux - I just took a while typing so that kitster had time to post twice, have a cup of tea, watch a bit of telly...)

Aim for a 4-way tie and in a flurry of last-minute vote changes it doesn't end up as a tie and we might not have the goon in the mix. So we lose a townie, leaving 2v1. a townie gets night-whacked (unless Flux works some magic yet again), leaving 1v1 and it's stalemate and a goon win.

Or is it...if we get to the 1v1 stage that would end up as a tied vote (presumably :lol: ) then Flux would have to choose. Choose betwixt good and evil...

So whadday'all think o' that?

One thing I think is that this game has been an absolute beezer. Mucho :thumbsup: ness to Sean.

Probably still won't stop him getting lynched when he goes out to his fives in future games, right enough :lol:

I agree started off quiet as I was busy on day trips then fed up going back to work but I got into it in the latter stages. Great game for your debut Sean. :thumbsup:

Woo oo

Even in Death, I see the bright light that is Sean :thumbsup:

Ignoring all the rule changing shenanigans obviously :whistling::ninja::teehee:

Wooop de wooo

Harry Palmer

Woo oo

Even in Death, I see the bright light that is Sean :thumbsup:

Ignoring all the rule changing shenanigans obviously :whistling::ninja::teehee:

Wooop de wooo

wooooooooo

You've not played one of my games yet though.... :whistling:

wooooooooo

Chris Benoit

Boof for once i agree with you about the 4 way tie unfortunately all it would take is for the goon to change vote late on and all is lost so don't know what to do.

It seems we are between Kits and Bev both of whom were on my goon list and both of whom were involved in an argument with Geoff, gonna check back and see if i can spot anything from Geoff's lynch

Chris Benoit

looked back at voting histories and the dodgiest looking player is me :blink:

Boof- Good guy :thumbsup:

DFS- Good guy :thumbsup:

Kits- any time she's been a goon before she's practically committed suicide but why after being certain i was a goon yesterday would she then vote Bev :huh:

Bev- been pleading her innocence from day 1 which is usually a sure fire sign she's a goon

to be honest kids i'm lost :(

Off out now. Be back later. Just did it to see if there was any reaction.

Since there hasn't been I'm away to look at llambas and swans instead.

Kill me we lose the game. On you go though..... I've done my best to tell you I'm not evil.

so if flux knows who the director is then we can surely win this, but why was he gagged???

so if flux knows who the director is then we can surely win this, but why was he gagged???

woooooooo

sean's playing it clever

it means that if the last goon is lynched tonight it's a town win

if not then it leads into Morgan/Flux now knowing who the last goon is and it's up to him to choose who he sides with and therefore wins

wooooooooo

no, i understand that, but surely it helps out the remaining goon is all i mean. it seems a little skewed is all, that the last day and the one person who knows the goons identity can't say.

i'm pretty sure kits is the last goon though, so i'm gonna vote kits and hope we win it without the help of flux.

don't think so. thing is whether we can trust him to help or to side with the last goon though.

Bev - final goon didn't do anything last night and you weren't on Kickback.

You gotta admit that looks mighty suspicious...or d'you thnk kits or Dr Sam would have the brass hee-haws to try and implicate you?

if i was the only goon left, and remember i posted before i left, do you not think i would have pm'd my kill at the same time??

i might be stoopid, but i ain't THAT daft

Let's take a step back and see what would've happened if the goon did strike last night.

Given I was the previous night's target, it seems likely I'd have been done away with.

That would've left Bev, kits and Dr Sam and 2 for a lynch.

One wrong vote from either of the townies and the goon would've been in there to finish off the game in style - no matter if Flux knew their identity.

So the goon having a whack last night would, I suspect, have been in their favour. The only thing against it might be that they didn't think either of the townies would vote for each other on the final day.

if i was the only goon left, and remember i posted before i left, do you not think i would have pm'd my kill at the same time??

i might be stoopid, but i ain't THAT daft

But when you left Eck was still alive...

But when you left Eck was still alive...

true, but i would still have left an instruction

Here now. Just had a bit of a light drama..serves me right for spinning my son round on my shoulders. Don't worry he's already told me its my fault he whacked it. Nothing to do with you whining for an hour about spinning around on my shoulders then huh? Anyway I digress. What's happening? I'm happy enough to go with that I'm surprised I've last this long to be honest but I do know the goons have kept me in this as I'm easy bait.

Boof - still to vote

Dr Sam - still to vote

Kits - Dr Sam

Bev - Kitster

Is it just wrong for me not to trust any of you? :lol:

boof i trust none of you lot either!

i'm actually stunned at the fact i've survived as long as i have, given everyone always suspects me, even when i have no role :(

i'm actually stunned at the fact i've survived as long as i have, given everyone always suspects me, even when i have no role :(

On your birthday party I promise missus. Ditto how long do I ever last? I dont reek of shit in this game.

Boof was hit and saved Bev..keep up girly!! If it's not you it's between myself and Sam. Flux is a higher power to us. So if you're no goon you really should have the sense to change vote.

Archived