Mafia- Chuck Vs The Ring

jambosean75

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he might of bumped off a townie and made it interesting but he resisted.

He's loyal to Big Mike and his team..

i had a pm to send last night, but the phone went so i never hit send on it.. boof, you were a goner last night. i realised i'd not sent it when i was at my mates, but as i said, couldn't get a reception at his house. i'd hope that geoff or eck would have sent a message since i hadn't but ach well.

well played guys

Can I just say its been a shockingly horrible game from the goons in non posting. Should be an unwritten rule from now on they get mod killed for that..asides from Geoff the other pair should not have got away with what they did. It will always be a rule if I mod another one again. Shan patter Bev and Eck. We still won despite your dirty tricks though..so GIRUY :lol:

Good game though..Sean your debut as a Mod was outstanding and one of the best I've participated in despite never watching the programme. Really well done x

flux, can you give me some feedback on the changes i made to the assassins(Morgan) role.

do you think it worked.

Don't normally do this, but I'm bored and thought I'd give our new mod a laugh. Here's my early list of roles for this game-

Goons

Bev

PJ1

Arnold or Eck

Cop - Boof or Scotland (if it's boof, we'll find out tonight!)

Doc - Malky

Masons -

Me and Deek

you got two of the goons & the doc right Seats

enjoyable role, but felt left out at the start and all powerful at night!

Maybe if the assassin was a double agent spy who worked for both the goons and the town until the final act...

If more players for more roles.

and boo to the non posters...

Anyone seen Lie To Me?

flux, can you give me some feedback on the changes i made to the assassins(Morgan) role.

do you think it worked.

Sean, as I said on the PM before you started it was a very good novel idea

It has proven to also work extremely well in the game and made the night time activities unpredictable

Good stuff and you never killed the wrong person

Always the most important thing when you're modding a game

no, i genuinely did forget about the game

The same as you genuinely forgot the last time? :whistling:

I wouldn't ever moan when people suspect you Bev honey. Love ya, but in this game? You are never to be trusted.

i had a pm to send last night, but the phone went so i never hit send on it.. boof, you were a goner last night. i realised i'd not sent it when i was at my mates, but as i said, couldn't get a reception at his house. i'd hope that geoff or eck would have sent a message since i hadn't but ach well.

well played guys

I started to feel a bit guilty earlier tonight as I felt like one of those hot-shot lawyers badgering you for an answer.:lol:

That would've left a 3-way tie today...would've been mighty interesting.

If Frenchie could've kept out of the shops long enough :D

Harry Palmer

I hate being the cop and my reaction was FFS!

Used BS and was then going for Malky.

Had Bev and Sam as the last 2 goons...voting patterns.

Geoff was just because! :thumbsup:

Good game even though I had very little to do. :(

Yep.

Mafia-stylee?

Cal Lightman would be the cop and would know the role of the player just by looking at them at night

Dr. Gillian Foster would be the doc

Eli Loker & Ria Torres masons

Goons some bad guys from the show

I'd like to know what the random actions could've been...did you know them, Flux?

Random numbers with sub random numbers.

Half disappeared when I bumped off Chuck...

I'd like to know what the random actions could've been...did you know them, Flux?

they were designed so some would help the town, some the goons, some that would give morgan a better idea of what was going on and some could of went either way.

with the doc & cop getting bumped of early about 40% of them got binned :down:

Don't normally do this, but I'm bored and thought I'd give our new mod a laugh. Here's my early list of roles for this game-

Goons

Bev

PJ1

Arnold or Eck

Cop - Boof or Scotland (if it's boof, we'll find out tonight!)

Doc - Malky

Masons -

Me and Deek

you got two of the goons & the doc right Seats

pretty impressive stuff, eh? The only roled player I missed was geoff (I forgot to mention the cop but mentioned Arnold as possible goon).

Very good game sean, well done - you obviously put in a lot of work (despite no shows trying to sabotage things!)

well done flux for redeeming your early disasters and winning it for the town.

I'd like to say a big :bravo: for Sean

and Flux for choosing good over evil.

Love you guys (goes all Kate Winslet) :D

cheers everybody.

it was quite good fun modding the game as you see everything that's going on but you've got to resist the impulse to scream at folk that they're making the wrong choice.

i knew that flux was going to lynch arnold on night 2 but what made it worse was the scenario he picked that night identified arnold to him but it was too late.

if only he'd picked that number the night before.

On 'The Shed' front page click on the number of replies over to the right-hand side. That opens up a wee window.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all

As Sean said, we threw it away. I woke up yesterday morning to it past the night kill deadline and couldn't believe that we hadn't killed Boof! Also, I had set Kitster and Scotland up perfectly but Boof kept banging on about my spat with Bev. The spat with Kitster pre-deadline needed to be pulled out because I'd made her look as goonly as possible. In addition, my unvote for Scotland that Seats kept mentioning set him up perfectly. And yet...

Anyway, well played all but particularly to Sean. Modding is a nightmare so great first effort! :toasting:

Excellent stuff - the townies win :thumbsup:

Shocked to see I was pretty much right all along - that'll explain the smear campaign and subsequent lynching, so kinda a compliment :whistling:

Speaking of compliments - top job Sean. I've nae idea how you mod one of these things (or how to play them :lol: ) but it was thoroughly entertaining throughout - even when dead!

Well played all, though some better than others :ninja:

Wee question for the goons why me?

Was I obviously the doc or seen as a threat?

If it's the latter you obviously didn't pay attention to the last game :lol:

just cos you're usually a vocal and pretty clever player. you have a good history of goon hunting lol

Harry Palmer

I was going to try and comment on the shiteness of your goon list Malky as I knew most of it was wrong. Again.

It seems to me that I get killed because they confuse me with Marty and think I'm some sort of good player cos I post a lot

In my time I have probably had a hand in killing more good roled players than anyone else :lol:

What gets on my tits though is afterwards people coming on saying it was obvious that so and so was the doc/cop/mason (delete as appropriate)

If it's that bloody obvious tell me before I feckin kill them next time :angry:

I was going to try and comment on the shiteness of your goon list Malky as I knew most of it was wrong. Again.

The worst thing about your lynch was Eck jumping on the back of my vote on you and he even admitted because it would help him blend in or something like that

I came so close to voting him instead then you and I die and no one followed up on it

Harry Palmer

'Safety in numbers' I believe was the term used.... :(

I thought you were a mason hence my hasty unvote. It was either you or seats for my 2nd and I'd gone for yourself based on your vote.

Chris Benoit

Just realised 2 out of 3 on my goon list, sorry kits should've known your a shit goon ;)

just in wee bit drunk, bloody good game Sean and good shout for Lie to me flux

Wee question for the goons why me?

Was I obviously the doc or seen as a threat?

If it's the latter you obviously didn't pay attention to the last game :lol:

I thought it was obvious you were the doc after saving yourself night 1. Can't remember what else gave you away though!

I thought it was obvious you were the doc after saving yourself night 1. Can't remember what else gave you away though!

????? how did you know it was me though

Is it not standard practice for the doc to save themself on night 1

I usually do it as I'm one of the easy targets for the goons to kill when they can't think of anyone else along with Marty, Deek and Yvonne

Thinking about it, the fact Deek and me were the first 2 should have made Bev an obvious goon

Geoff Kilpatrick

????? how did you know it was me though

Is it not standard practice for the doc to save themself on night 1

I usually do it as I'm one of the easy targets for the goons to kill when they can't think of anyone else along with Marty, Deek and Yvonne

Thinking about it, the fact Deek and me were the first 2 should have made Bev an obvious goon

I chose Deek. Simple reason - he's a nightmare to read!

I chose Deek. Simple reason - he's a nightmare to read!

I am always good Geoff. :whistling:

I told Seats you were a goon. Due to this post.

Actually, just thinking about non-voters the way Bev has commented above, let's see what else Scotland has to say. He's on my goon list as well.

unvote jambodunks

vote Scotland

And now, sleep for me!

Although I also thought Dunks may also have been a goon and you were trying to mess with our heads.

Archived