Top Spl Scorer

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

Whilst waiting for my cheese order to be filled im Melliss ,I nipped into Ladbrokes

Current prices avaliable for top SPL scorer.

Kyle 16/1

Glen 50/1

C Elliott 66/1

S Elliott 100/1

go figure best value

Rudolf's Mate

Whilst waiting for my cheese order to be filled im Melliss ,I nipped into Ladbrokes

Kyle 16/1

Glen 50/1

C Elliott 66/1

S Elliott 100/1

go figure best value

I'm getting some money on S Elliott!!!

Rudolf's Mate

Just looked online and S Elliott is 5-1 for first goal against St Johnstone however they don't have him online for overall top SPL!!!

Jose Quitongo

Kyle 16/1

Glen 50/1

C Elliott 66/1

S Elliott 100/1

go figure best value

Cant believe C.Elliot is 66/1 yet S.Elliot is 100/1

Think I'll get Some on Kyle and S.Elliot

Colonel Kurtz

Just looked online and S Elliott is 5-1 for first goal against St Johnstone however they don't have him online for overall top SPL!!!

Had to ask the boy to phone up for a price

25/1 ...1,2,3,

Initialy the Ladbrokes boy thought I was wanting to back Calum,and assumed I was on day release from The Andrew Duncan

Rudolf's Mate

Can anyone actually confirm for real that S Elliott is 100-1? I'm down south trying to call ladbrokes to get some money on this!!!

Could not see S.Elliot listed on Ladbrokes, did however slap a couple of quid on Hearts in the league winner handicap betting (+26pts) @9/1.

Colonel Kurtz

Can anyone actually confirm for real that S Elliott is 100-1? I'm down south trying to call ladbrokes to get some money on this!!!

Got the line in front of me..mate

christ better no say that in the Marmion later

Colonel Kurtz

You on commission CK? Not a farkin chance any of those will be top scorer come the end of the season.

Who for the cheese shop

I would recomend the Orkney cheddar and a cheeky wee number from the pyranees

Disser Pointon

As an aside Ladbrokes have the vermin at 12-1 to win the Scottish Cup with us at 14-1, work that one out. :o

Jose Quitongo

You on commission CK? Not a farkin chance any of those will be top scorer come the end of the season.

Who you goin for as top scorer then? Agreed that Clum or Gary Glen dont have a hope of being top scorer but wouldnt rule out Kyle or S.Elliot!

Tommy Wiseau

Surely some value in an each way on that? What would they pay out on, top 3 for quarter odds?

I wouldn't be surprised if that were an error.

Kyle is 20/1 to be top goalscorer with Paddy Power, btw - do your research, mugs!

Rudolf's Mate

I wouldn't be surprised if that were an error.

Kyle is 20/1 to be top goalscorer with Paddy Power, btw - do your research, mugs!

Do they have Elliott at 200-1 then???

Who you goin for as top scorer then? Agreed that Clum or Gary Glen dont have a hope of being top scorer but wouldnt rule out Kyle or S.Elliot!

No-one, but if I did, it would be an OF player

Tommy Wiseau

I remember seeing Pinilla as 4/1 for first goalscorer at the Tynie Ladbrokes one game, think Velicka was 9/1.

Seems fair enough, except Pinilla had left the club a year before. Worst odds ever. :laugh:

Spot on..... 100-1 on the phone! ?10 wager :thumbsup:

:blink:

That's a good value each-way bet, imo. Probably won't win, but I'd have him priced up at half that.

Rudolf's Mate

:blink:

That's a good value each-way bet, imo. Probably won't win, but I'd have him priced up at half that.

He asked if that was a ?10 win and I went for each way after reading an ealier post :thumbsup:

Since the SPLs inception, every year the top goalscorer has been either a Rangers or Celtic player and I can't see this being any different despite their troubles. At 100-1 though, I agree S Elliott is worth an E/W punt

Colonel Kurtz

Surely some value in an each way on that? What would they pay out on, top 3 for quarter odds?

25/1 ..1 2 3

He asked if that was a ?10 win and I went for each way after reading an ealier post :thumbsup:

Good call. Hope it wins for you! :D

it's a long long shot but elliott could feasibly get 'a place' in that. maybe worth an interest bet.

certainly wont win the top scorer. please don't put a win only bet on. one for the uber-mugs.

i'm still sticking with kenny miller. you know he'll score goals.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Miller was 3rd top goalscorer with 18 goals last season, the next best total was 13.

Take away top scorer Boyd (and the Rangers team is weaker so chances are Miller won't score as many) ... Elliott e/w at 25's is a cracking bet. 15 goals should do it.

bit off topic but does anyone know what the odds are for us finishing 2nd?

might be worth a little punt. :woot:

There aren't any. "Winner w/o Rangers and Celtic" is probably your closest market - Hearts are 7/2.

Miller was 3rd top goalscorer with 18 goals last season, the next best total was 13.

Take away top scorer Boyd (and the Rangers team is weaker so chances are Miller won't score as many) ... Elliott e/w at 25's is a cracking bet. 15 goals should do it.

it could just as easily go the other way for miller. without boyd his manager will no doubt be urging him to score even more. the reason i think he might end up top is in the event of celtic's strikers scoring in a more even spread. one thing which puts me off is the unknown factor about who rangers still have to bring in.

may look again.

re elliott. see what you're saying but two things stick out... 15 goals would be utterly fantastic from him. even 15 might not be enough. you might need as many as 20-22 to get 3rd place.

maybe the value factor makes it a decent bet.

Agree that Elliott is a worth a punt, but I reckon Gary Hooper at Sellick will knock them in for fun up here and finish top scorer.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

it could just as easily go the other way for miller. without boyd his manager will no doubt be urging him to score even more. the reason i think he might end up top is in the event of celtic's strikers scoring in a more even spread. one thing which puts me off is the unknown factor about who rangers still have to bring in.

may look again.

re elliott. see what you're saying but two things stick out... 15 goals would be utterly fantastic from him. even 15 might not be enough. you might need as many as 20-22 to get 3rd place.

maybe the value factor makes it a decent bet.

If you look at the last 5 or 6 seasons, 15 is the bench mark for 3rd tgs. Games for the OF will be tight and harder than ever.

Could not see S.Elliot listed on Ladbrokes, did however slap a couple of quid on Hearts in the league winner handicap betting (+26pts) @9/1.

Rangers +2 are 9/1 with Hills, surely thats a mistake.

If you look at the last 5 or 6 seasons, 15 is the bench mark for 3rd tgs. Games for the OF will be tight and harder than ever.

may have a good look through all the teams and see if there's any other hidden gems in there. 15 goals seems an attainable total for a lot of players.

Rangers +2 are 9/1 with Hills, surely thats a mistake.

Not really, the handicaps are supposedly worked out so that all the teams are equal. So a handicap bet is usually won by the team who did better than expected, even if they still finished bottom of the real league its perfectly possible to win the handicap league.

I wouldnt expect Rangers to win the handicap league because I think they'll be poorer than generally expected. Someone like ICT or even us might be worth looking at for the handicap.

Thundercats Are Go

I wonder what the odds would have been if we still had Christian Nade :D

?1,000,000/1 ?

Great, another Nade joke, keep up the good work. :whistling:

I like to think I have been quite positive about Hearts and the upcoming season but please, let's not talk about fifteen goals for one Hearts striker as if it is a damn near given. Elliott has only broken into double figures once for a season (fifteen for Sunderland five years ago) and Kyle's record is not great either.

100 to one for a reason IMO.

Hearts top scorer will be whomsoever takes the penalties.

Hearts of Vladland

Unless Kyle or Elliott takes penalties, no.

Hearts top scorer will not reach double figures (in SPL games). That a good season long gamble and would be touch and go IMO

the only thing that tosser knows about is how to slaver on like an effeminate little ponce.

"riordan is just fabulous"... what a knobber.

victorian yer the dugs nuts , qwalatay :thumbsup:

Archived