Tough game tonight

Julio

you going down Saturday

I am. Sunderland end though. Come on the mackems!

Flash Gordon for a clean sheet and the mighty kenwyne to grab the winner!

you going down Saturday

Through in Weegieland on Friday for a p ish up maybe head to Love Street. One of the Jambos I work with is heading down got a ticket for the away end at the SOS.

Terrible Trio

some others going in mackem end too (well one) - rest of us in the chelsea end

:P Best stay of the heavy stuff Alan............:ph34r:

Terrible Trio
Through in Weegieland on Friday for a p ish up maybe head to Love Street. One of the Jambos I work with is heading down got a ticket for the away end at the SOS.

might know him ;)

:P Best stay of the heavy stuff Alan............:ph34r:

well I can hope! :food-smiley-004: If only roberto Carlos Edwards wasn't injured. he'd show chelsea a thing or two.

some others going in mackem end too (well one) - rest of us in the chelsea end

2 in the home end now;):cool::ph34r:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Barnsley=:4_1_72:

How come they are still in the cup and your beloved Gooners are nowhere to be seen? :mw_confused:

Wigan :fing25:

I must look out your seasons predictions that you posted.

Your comparing Barnsley knocking out Chelsea to Arsenal drawing with Wigan?

Hahaha!

2 points dropped and still top of the league, last 8 of the Championsleague aswell CRISIS!!!!

And stalker.... Arsenal were knocked out by Manchester United, an actual team with world class players, Barnsley knock out Liverpool and Chelsea, What an embarresment.

Love to be in Arsenal shoes.

And my predictions at the start of the season was Arsenal winning the league.

And also a ?10 pound bet on with Johnmitchell Arsenal would finish above Liverpool.

All coming to plan.

Easy easy.

And stalker....

Stalker? Calm down your ego. I've got better things to worry about than a naive fantasist with an Arsenal obsession.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Stalker? Calm down your ego. I've got better things to worry about than a naive fantasist with an Arsenal obsession.

I think he means me Tazio. :sad:

He can't grasp the fact that posting on a message board means you may get replies from the same users.

Especially when you post stuff like wanting Hibs to win a Scottish Cup match ... :stupid_post:

Hahaha!

2 points dropped and still top of the league, last 8 of the Championsleague aswell CRISIS!!!!

And stalker.... Arsenal were knocked out by Manchester United, an actual team with world class players, Barnsley knock out Liverpool and Chelsea, What an embarresment.

And also a ?10 pound bet on with Johnmitchell Arsenal would finish above Liverpool.

All coming to plan.

Easy easy.

Gooners will be trophyless for a 3rd season in a row. Wenger must surely be on a sticky wicket at the end of the season. Greetin faced French pap!

Narrative Arc

whats all this pash about chelsea etc. what has that got to do with us? as a jambo i couldn't give a feck about these teams. why is this p*ss on here?

Terrible Trio
whats all this pash about chelsea etc. what has that got to do with us? as a jambo i couldn't give a feck about these teams. why is this p*ss on here?

is that a question for the mods or are you just being a richard?

I never thought Grant would do it but lookng good for a shot at the title. Excellent time to pick up form and to go on a run.

Terrible Trio
I never thought Grant would do it but lookng good for a shot at the title. Excellent time to pick up form and to go on a run.

Arsenal are starting to fall to bits, Man utd still capable of losing to teams - both have to go to the bridge - it's not over yet

Im with you to be honest. most people have a '2nd team' i show an interest in sunderland but above all im a jambo. i wouldn't have my avatar as the sunderland badge on a hearts forum for a start.

if your going to be a glory hunter, why choose chelsea?

kind of defies the whole point does it not? :confused:

Terrible Trio
if your going to be a glory hunter, why choose chelsea?

kind of defies the whole point does it not? :confused:

eh and eh

I am sure you were trying to be funny but failed miserably

Well done to Chelsea FC. Derby are no great shakes but our demolition of them put a marker down to the two teams competing with us for the EPL.

Blue is the colour......;)

chester copperpot

Forgive me if Im wrong, but aren't Hearts playing on Saturday?

Whats all this pish about going to watch Chelski V Sunderland when we've got a match at Love Street.

The EPL can lick my ringpiece when Hearts play, and that includes my team Liverpool.

Thought I'd stumbled on the wrong forum for a moment there.

Maroon is the colour, the only colour.

I think he means me Tazio. :sad:

He can't grasp the fact that posting on a message board means you may get replies from the same users.

Especially when you post stuff like wanting Hibs to win a Scottish Cup match ... :stupid_post:

I hate Rangers, would have prefered Hibs to win.

Hahaha!

All coming to plan.

Easy easy.

What a sight that would be: Arsenal shoes and an Official Manager's Jacket.

for Chelsea..........only the six............:)

At least have the decency to put not Hearts related in the thread title if you start threads about other teams.

Archived