USB

rossi_1983

Having problems with my USB connections

Computer knows they are there, as when I connect something it makes a noise, but it ain't detecting them any further

Anyone know how to fix it?

Having problems with my USB connections

Computer knows they are there, as when I connect something it makes a noise, but it ain't detecting them any further

Anyone know how to fix it?

What is it your connecting via USB?

Try unistalling the driver then plug it in and let windows reinstall it :)

Paulandshark

It could be that the drive it is trying to be mapped to already exists. Go into the manage screen the Disk Management within storage and see what drive it is trying to map to.

What is it your connecting via USB?

Try unistalling the driver then plug it in and let windows reinstall it :)

Samsung phone

Already installed the program that came, but when it tries to detect the phone nothing is happening

Mark_Mywords
Samsung phone

Already installed the program that came, but when it tries to detect the phone nothing is happening

You don't plug the phone into the usb connection until the installer asks for it. It then searches the usb connections for the phone.

IIRC... Start the software up.... I think it will ask you to connect the phone up when it starts up. Don't plug the phone in first. You may have to do a quick reboot to release the port.

This is a nightmare!

Trying to copy all the numbers over, that I saved in samsung studio, but every time I try it it says:

"Another PC Studio program is performing a time consuming operation. Retry after the operation has finished."

Since the first thing I do when I open the PC Studio is try to transfer numbers, I dunno how it is saying this

Have tried reboots and reinstalls. Any other suggestions?

Mark_Mywords
This is a nightmare!

Trying to copy all the numbers over, that I saved in samsung studio, but every time I try it it says:

"Another PC Studio program is performing a time consuming operation. Retry after the operation has finished."

Since the first thing I do when I open the PC Studio is try to transfer numbers, I dunno how it is saying this

Have tried reboots and reinstalls. Any other suggestions?

http://www.fixya.com/support/t212675-cannot_get_pc_studio_3_work_properly

Not sure what phone you have, so be careful with the above.

New problem now!

Re-installing my printer, and have got drivers. Trying to install them, but it just gets to bit looking for new hardware and it can't find printer

It's switched on, and I have tried it in every USB port, but it's not recognising it. It's an HP Deskjet 5150. Any suggestions?

Doesn't matter anymore - Removed the USB Printer support in device manager and reconnected it and it's working

Archived