Dawid Kucharski

Drylaw Hearts

Guest jambomickey

No but Caba wanted experienced players (Bouzid & Kucharski) signed to replace the outgoing Karipidis and Neilson in his squad because he wasn't trusting of the younger defenders in the squad Thomsons, McGowan, Brown etc

kucharski wasn't a csab signing.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown

Csaba in his time sanctioned the signings of Kello, Balogh, Obua, Tullberg, Suso, Bouzid, Kucharski, Witteveen, & Barr - he sent away those players he didn't want therefore those players that signed were here with his agreement - oh I also forgot Mrowiec & Cinikas whom Csaba picked for 2 or 3 games each.

Tommy Wiseau

because csaba said so last season.

:laugh:

Csaba was the biggest slaverer I've ever encountered. If he told me the sky was blue, I'd go looking for further evidence.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I was being deadly serious.

We should offload Kucharski and Witteveen to FBK asap.

Might be too far to travel to get to the set of Coronation St every day after training though.

i reckon FBK would bite our hand off though... With Big Witters banging them in in the Scottish first and Kucharski looking no worse than a Scottish first division defender, i reckon they would be a big hit.

Guest jambomickey

Csaba was the biggest slaverer I've ever encountered. If he told me the sky was blue, I'd go looking for further evidence.

and what about the slaver in lithuania?

Guest jambomickey

Csaba in his time sanctioned the signings of Kello, Balogh, Obua, Tullberg, Suso, Bouzid, Kucharski, Witteveen, & Barr - he sent away those players he didn't want therefore those players that signed were here with his agreement - oh I also forgot Mrowiec & Cinikas whom Csaba picked for 2 or 3 games each.

csaba didn't want witteveen.

Rudi's Left Peg

from what i've been told the only signing during Csaba's reign that wasn't one of 'Csabas boys' was Witteveen, all the others...your Suso's, Crazy Dave's, Bouzid and Obua were his. The Wit was Vlads. Basically told Lazlo to coach him into being a striker.

Whether I believe it or not it comes from a decent source.

Tommy Wiseau

and what about the slaver in lithuania?

What has that response got to do with anything, Mickey Love?

csaba didn't want witteveen.

csaba said so.

Oh dear God.

When did he say that, Mickey Love?

Guest jambomickey

This could go on all day.

How do you know Csaba said that?

because i heard him with my own ears!

Guest jambomickey

What has that response got to do with anything, Mickey Love?

Oh dear God.

When did he say that, Mickey Love?

mickey love? get on your bike.

rossthejambo

csaba said so.

I'd be looking for a bit more solid evidence than the word of the Hungarian Slaver.

Trying to work out the point of this thread. Can anyone assist? :whistling:

there is nothing going on until the match tonight so everyone is indulging themselves with some pointless and petty (if mildly amusing) bickering over nothing in particular in order to pass the time.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

there is nothing going on until the match tonight so everyone is indulging themselves with some pointless and petty (if mildly amusing) bickering over nothing in particular in order to pass the time.

No we are not. :woot:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:ermm::):D

That looks like the faces of the next three people along from my left at most games. Notice the pattern? the guy on my imediate right tends to look like: :angry:

No but Caba wanted experienced players signed to replace the outgoing Karipidis and Neilson in his squad because he wasn't trusting of the younger defenders in the squad Thomsons, McGowan, Brown etc

I've taken out the brackets, but this is how I'd read things CB. Csaba identified gaps in the squads and wanted experience over youth. So...

Vlad wanted Kucharski.

kucharski wasn't a csab signing.

I also agree with the above, Laszlo said himself publically whilst he was here.

I'd suggest that Vlad sanctioned Bouzid (A Laszlo find) and Vlad provided Kucharski (to fill a gap highlighted by Laszlo). Frankly, I have no problem with either approach to strengthening the squad, as long as JJ and our subsequent managers are 'backed' in a consistent way.

Has Kucharski strengthened the squad? Probably not, but he is here and if he is selected by JJ as being the best option in our starting XI at any time this season I'll back him. I think it's obvious he is cover (aka last resort) in the squad at best.

rossthejambo

Pointless & Petty?! On JKB? I don't believe it. :rolleyes:

At least you would in Scotland, never seen blue sky before, are you sure?? :geek:

Tommy Wiseau

At least you would in Scotland, never seen blue sky before, are you sure?? :geek:

Any excuse for a holiday in the sun, my man. :teehee:

It's true though - the guy spouted incredible amounts of shite in his time here. I find it distressing, yet unsurprising, that some believe a word that came out his mouth.

Guest JamboRobbo

Any excuse for a holiday in the sun, my man. :teehee:

It's true though - the guy spouted incredible amounts of shite in his time here. I find it distressing, yet unsurprising, that some believe a word that came out his mouth.

Just like the mad one then. Unsurprisingly, some are still making up excuses for him to do this day.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

i'm not sure which i am inclined to believe less... laszlo's mouth or mickey's ears.

22315.jpg

definitely Mickey's ears.

rossthejambo

Watch out mickey, they're onto you.

Batman%20&%20Robin.jpg

Which one of these are you JR?

celebrity-pictures-meredith-gorshen-meriwether-romero-villains-batman.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Which one of these are you JR?

celebrity-pictures-meredith-gorshen-meriwether-romero-villains-batman.jpg

Has to be the Joker for clrearly very ironic reasons. Laugh a feckin' minute. :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

was there a batman villain called 'the rasper'?

No but there is a great big feckin' tool apparently...

50985.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

Just like the mad one then. Unsurprisingly, some are still making up excuses for him to do this day.

I'd prefer if Mr Romanov didn't "do" this day, it sounds depraved.

However, Mr R isn't the topic of discussion here - and besides, he has made many pertinent and accurate statements in his time, unlike Csaba Lolszlo. :thumbsup:

Guest JamboRobbo

However, Mr R isn't the topic of discussion here - and besides, he has made many pertinent and accurate statements in his time, unlike Csaba Lolszlo. :thumbsup:

Agreed, but if we're sticking that tightly to thread subject, neither is Csaba. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Agreed, but if we're sticking that tightly to thread subject, neither is Csaba. :thumbsup:

You would have to take that up with Mickey Love.

I do find it important, however - and entirely on topic - that when someone uses words of Lolszlo to back up an argument about the thread topic, that we remind ourselves of how every word that came out of his mouth was painted a beautiful jobby brown colour.

Bringing up Our Dear Leader Mr Romanov is a dangerous game that leads to old arguments, and we wouldn't want to bore other readers, would we? :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Vlad wishes...

DorisD.jpg

Oor Doris was a goer!

Guest JamboRobbo

You would have to take that up with Mickey Love.

I do find it important, however - and entirely on topic - that when someone uses words of Lolszlo to back up an argument about the thread topic, that we remind ourselves of how every word that came out of his mouth was painted a beautiful jobby brown colour.

Bringing up Our Dear Leader Mr Romanov is a dangerous game that leads to old arguments, and we wouldn't want to bore other readers, would we? :)

Equally, if people are trying to shift the blame for a shitey signing onto someone who is no longer at the club, it's important (and relevent) to point out that the vast majority of the shitey signings of the past few years (Kucharski included) have been the choice of our Dear Leader.

That should be on the 'Myth' thread.

VR claimed this a year ago and then promptly signed yet another useless and pointless squad player in Cinikas.

Don't get Cinikas in a twist.

Equally, if people are trying to shift the blame for a shitey signing onto someone who is no longer at the club, it's important (and relevent) to point out that the vast majority of the shitey signings of the past few years (Kucharski included) have been the choice of our Dear Leader.

vladimir-romanov.jpg

Drylaw Hearts

I would say VR sanctioned all these signings.

Some were his choices and some were Csaba's choices but VR will have had the final say.

As for Cinikas...........

Csaba had already sent him packing twice as he didn't think he was good enough.

Cinikas was a VR signing.

Charlie-Brown

I would say VR sanctioned all these signings.

Some were his choices and some were Csaba's choices but VR will have had the final say.

As for Cinikas...........

Csaba had already sent him packing twice as he didn't think he was good enough.

Cinikas was a VR signing.

Of course Romanov will have had the final say, just as Robinson and Mercer did - they are/were the ones responsible for signing the cheques ..... anyway this is splitting hairs Csaba sanctioned or agreed to all these players being signed, those he didn't agree to didn't get signed. If Csaba was unhappy with Kucharski signing why did he agree to send McGowan and Brown away to Livingston and Ayr Utd and keep/play Kucharski in the squad instead?

Drylaw Hearts

Of course Romanov will have had the final say, just as Robinson and Mercer did - they are/were the ones responsible for signing the cheques ..... anyway this is splitting hairs Csaba sanctioned or agreed to all these players being signed, those he didn't agree to didn't get signed. If Csaba was unhappy with Kucharski signing why did he agree to send McGowan and Brown away to Livingston and Ayr Utd and keep/play Kucharski in the squad instead?

You are beyond help Charlie.

Archived