Marlon King.........would You?

Gdog

I am going to put this out to the masses, and appreciate it may be controversial, however I feel this could be a deal that is not beyond the realms of possibility.

There will be a lot of clubs staying clear due to his baggage, however this could work in our favour. He needs games to get his sharpness back, so a 12 month contract on say 4-5K per week is worth an offer. If anything a change of scene may do him good and to be honest would score for fun up here.

I know there is moral issues and I for one would never condone his past, however it's football!!

Never in a million years.

''People'' like him are better suited to our neighbours.

I would not have sex with him (although, if it gets to the point where it's on the cards I may not have a say in matters)

I would have him at Hearts though.

Snecked some burd then punched her in the puss? Bit of a creep!

Scores goals though, let's have 'im!!

No.

Not for any reason.

Same with Riorden, just pure vermin and not fit to wear the jersey.

Snecked some burd then punched her in the puss? Bit of a creep!

Scores goals though, let's have 'im!!

Punched her and then sexually assaulted her

Only if I got to be the man.

:lol:

the man is vermin and i wouldn't be to happy about him representing our proud club,

stranger things have happened, Vlad after all gave us Rix after all :teehee:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

you wouldn't take much turning.

imo

I have not succumbed to your advances, never will of course.

Unlucky ducky........:thumbsup:

chester copperpot

I dont see what he did wrong to that lassie TBH.

:peepwall:

I have not succumbed to your advances, never will of course.

Unlucky ducky........:thumbsup:

not while there's dugs loose in the streets.

Absolute pond-life. Probably even worse than Ratboy.

Not under any circumstances.

chester copperpot

Did he slap her down like the bitch she was?

Probably, she was prob one of those NOTW hoors that tries to get famous.

She did her job.

Snake Plissken

He's been to jail and he's served his time so in that respect it shouldn't stop him from carrying on his career. I'd take him if he was willing to go on a pay-as-you-play deal and with some strict disciplinary clauses in his contract.

He's been to jail and he's served his time so in that respect it shouldn't stop him from carrying on his career. I'd take him if he was willing to go on a pay-as-you-play deal and with some strict disciplinary clauses in his contract.

What ? Like not raping the receptionist ? No punching the tea lady? Those sort of clauses.

Snake Plissken

Just had a quick look at his wiki page - 14 convictions. I retract my earlier thoughts, way too much baggage.

chester copperpot

What ? Like not raping the receptionist ? No punching the tea lady? Those sort of clauses.

As long as he can score, put the ball in the back of the pokey (puns intended), I'd forgive him.

He'll go to the championship though, NAP.

As long as he can score, put the ball in the back of the pokey (puns intended), I'd forgive him.

He'll go to the championship though, NAP.

I hope he never works in football again.

Absolutely not,he seems perfect for the hobos though.With his criminal record the correctional facility on the farm in Ormiston would be ideal.

No way, don't need any more arseholes at tynie ... Kucharski, vlad, ........ So we don't need a sex offender. :down:

chester copperpot

I hope he never works in football again.

Ach I think the lads done his time, let's welcome him with open arms.

I am of course saying all of this with a hint of sarcasm.

Ach I think the lads done his time, let's welcome him with open arms.

I am of course saying all of this with a hint of sarcasm.

Cool. I honestly think he will struggle to get ANY club

I would take him look at his goalscoring records for his prvious clubs the give an opinion. in fairness what happend happend and we can't change the fact he spent this period in Prison for a sexual assault but we can possibly turn a blind eye to that fact and make him our new and much needed Striker

The Old Tolbooth

I dont see what he did wrong to that lassie TBH.

:peepwall:

Is it wrong to laugh at that? :ninja:

chester copperpot

Is it wrong to laugh at that? :ninja:

Probably, but I know you're as sick a puppy as me.

Snake Plissken

No way, don't need any more arseholes at tynie ... Kucharski, vlad, ........ So we don't need a sex offender. :down:

What the **** did Kucharski do?!

No thank you, not at my club.

Though I bet he would fit right in and look smashing in a bogie-green top.

Vlad's previous deviant outreach programme didn't end terribly so, nah best leave it alone. Plus King is utter vermin & on the sex offenders register. Hibs are welcome to him, he'd no doubt be a role model to some of their players.

He's vermin. Pure and simple. You cannot argue with that.

But if we signed him, he would bang the goals in. If that happened, there would not be a single Hearts fan who wouldn't celebrate each and every goal.

That's the nature of the game. It allows us to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Because every goal wouldn't be a Marlon King goal, it'd be a Hearts goal.

I would take him.. We need goals and he would bang them in at an incredible rate in the SPL..

He is after all a premiership striker who is having to move lower due to being a horrible person away from football..

As long as he did the business on the pitch and lead a quieter life off it i would be more than happy..

The Treasurer

People will say he's served his punishment and deserves a second chance, regardless of how you feel about his crime.

However with the general anti-Hearts feeling that exists in the press I don't think we need the hassle or the negative publicity that would come with signing a former convict.

linkin- hearts

Not for me, would leave a bad taste in the mouth( no pun intended ):yucky:

Vlad's previous deviant outreach programme didn't end terribly so, nah best leave it alone. Plus King is utter vermin & on the sex offenders register. Hibs are welcome to him, he'd no doubt be a role model to some of their players.

:lol::thumbsup:

Whats the bets he'd start licking his lips in interviews too.

somakeanoise

He's vermin. Pure and simple. You cannot argue with that.

But if we signed him, he would bang the goals in. If that happened, there would not be a single Hearts fan who wouldn't celebrate each and every goal.

That's the nature of the game. It allows us to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Because every goal wouldn't be a Marlon King goal, it'd be a Hearts goal.

Correct and when we don't currently have someone to put the ball in the net....I'd take him in a second.

Yip I would also have him. He would bang the goals in. See QPR and Coventry both interested so would expect him to go to the Championship.

Archived