U19's V Bonnyrigg 6.45Pm Tonight

Gambo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too late, Feeno is currently on his way round to your gaff to give you 90 minutes of his finest abuse. Cos giving stick on JKB to a couple of professional football players who have had every opportunity to establish themselves qualifies you to take the same in return. Life in the real world = overpaid overrated lazy nobodies playing fitba. Apparently.

well i have indeed read - and somewhat enjoyed - the course of this pagger de la creme anglais. i'm only lobbing in a small cream bun into festivities and retiring to a safe distance to put my feet up.

jamboinglasgow

Too late, Feeno is currently on his way round to your gaff to give you 90 minutes of his finest abuse. Cos giving stick on JKB to a couple of professional football players who have had every opportunity to establish themselves qualifies you to take the same in return. Life in the real world = overpaid overrated lazy nobodies playing fitba. Apparently.

Yeah sorry, its my fault for feeling uncomfortable for young guys getting a whole stadium shouting abuse at them, and thats their own fans. Of course Elliot is at fault for being affected by 10,000 people going mental at him for everytime he makes a mistake, I mean when no one is giving you praise for anything good you done, your seen as a awful player and a disgrace to the club by your own fans, you never going to feel anything but give 110% for those who hate you.

Or how about encouraging our youngsters, a bit radical I know but you never know what might happen. And 21 or under is still young for a footballer.

Away and play wi yer pee-pee ya child.

Ouch, that hurt.

Stop tuggin on it so much then....

Quality. :thumbsup:

Quality thread.

Kick off 6:45- 7:00 to 0-0 draw to youth development is shite to Clum being lazy to Frail to pulling todgers and intra-JKB abuse.

Yeah sorry, its my fault for feeling uncomfortable for young guys getting a whole stadium shouting abuse at them, and thats their own fans. Of course Elliot is at fault for being affected by 10,000 people going mental at him for everytime he makes a mistake, I mean when no one is giving you praise for anything good you done, your seen as a awful player and a disgrace to the club by your own fans, you never going to feel anything but give 110% for those who hate you.

Or how about encouraging our youngsters, a bit radical I know but you never know what might happen. And 21 or under is still young for a footballer.

JiG,

That quite simply, is not true.

The vast majority of abuse these guys get is on an internet site.

Only Kingston comes close in recent times to having a whole stadium on his back.

I can never say I've never lost the plot with a Hearts player (M.Stewart giving away a needless free kick on the edge of the St. Mirren box, heading into injury time in the League Cup semi being a prime example) but groans go round a stadium every time a player misses a chance.

And I will say on this internet site again, Callum Elliot is a plum with a stinking, stinking attitude whose career is is careering downhill fast.

He still at Hearts because

a) He has some talent

B) He has a 5 year contract.

He's a stereotypical footballer. Too *** brainless to see that as he has some talent, coach after coach appear to be giving him one more chance. But keeps chucking the chance away because of that horrible petted lip, after petted lip after lip attitude when things don't go his way.

He's not been helped by the turnover of managers/coaches, but then again if we'd had one stable head coach for 3 or 4 years now, he'd probably have used his 9 lives long,long ago.

Charlie-Brown

Calum Elliot doesn't have a 5 year contract - he is currently 1 year thru a 3 year contract that the likes of him, L.Wallace, J.Thomson, J.MacDonald, M.Park etc signed back in April/May 2009 - previously all these players did have 5 year contracts however they were renewed/updated with these newer deals.

Footballfirst

Any idea when the Under 19's fixtures will be published on the website?

They are already on the SPL site

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s41

The friendly matches can be found in the 1st team section on the official site, although that is still inaccurate as to venue and what team will be fielded. There is also a game tonight, away to Duns AFC, which I believe is a Hearts XI rather than the U19s.

Charlie-Brown

They are already on the SPL site

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s41

The friendly matches can be found in the 1st team section on the official site, although that is still inaccurate as to venue and what team will be fielded. There is also a game tonight, away to Duns AFC, which I believe is a Hearts XI rather than the U19s.

Are you going to gavinton tonite FF can we expect a match report?

Footballfirst

Are you going to gavinton tonite FF can we expect a match report?

That's the plan.

Can't make up my mind whether to go down the A1 to Grantshouse and cut across country from there or down the A68 and Coldstream roads. It will probably take the same time either way given the traffic conditions.

Charlie-Brown

That's the plan.

Can't make up my mind whether to go down the A1 to Grantshouse and cut across country from there or down the A68 and Coldstream roads. It will probably take the same time either way given the traffic conditions.

The B6355 from Tranent down past Gifford and Whiteadder resevoir is quite a nice drive if you get a clear run - failing that go A68 > A697 > A6105

The Old Tolbooth

That's the plan.

A68 and cut off heading over to lauder at Carfraemill, then take the Westruther Road would be my preferred route mate. :thumbsup:

Archived