U19's V Bonnyrigg 6.45Pm Tonight

Gambo

Guest JamboRobbo

11 does not equal 12 and you wrongly assume an even distribution which there hasn't been - some clubs have been lucky and had more than 1 whilst others including Hearts have had 0, nobody said it was a good thing but it is not a trivial problem or something that is easily solved - especially when Hearts don't have nor can expect a monopoly on all young talent in Scotland - all we can do is compete and try our best which on the whole i think we do, but then I support Hearts activities you just bemoan them.

Go ahead and bury your head in the sand Charlie.

Robbie Neilson used to try his best - that didn't make him immune from criticism from you.

There is a glaring issue producing forwards at HMFC. Pretend otherwise if you like.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the whole, I'd say our youth development is excellent, and we've produced plenty of good players over the years.

As you've pointed out, the glaring problem is the lack of strikers, and that needs addressed.

How should we address it?

Guest JamboRobbo

How should we address it?

Review what is currently being done, identify what they could do better, implement the new methods, measure the results, and repeat, over and over and over.

On the whole, I'd say our youth development is excellent, and we've produced plenty of good players over the years.

As you've pointed out, the glaring problem is the lack of strikers, and that needs addressed.

Correct, even the most ardent Jambo must be concerned about the lack of strikers coming thru, and I remember when Kevin Thomas was going to be the one alongside Locke and Magic!!!

I have hope for Glen, even after seeing him get caught for pace when Obua put him thru at Tynie against Hibs on the half way line last season (I am putting this down to Csaba's pre season trainingdry.gif) but do also feel that we as fans put more pressure on strikers trying to break through than we do on defenders or midfielders (Elliott being a perfect example).

Guest JamboRobbo

Correct, even the most ardent Jambo must be concerned about the lack of strikers coming thru, and I remember when Kevin Thomas was going to be the one alongside Locke and Magic!!!

I have hope for Glen, even after seeing him get caught for pace when Obua put him thru at Tynie against Hibs on the half way line last season (I am putting this down to Csaba's pre season trainingdry.gif) but do also feel that we as fans put more pressure on strikers trying to break through than we do on defenders or midfielders (Elliott being a perfect example).

Agree - and that is perhaps one area they could look at improving. Are we putting to much pressure on young forwards too early by playing them too often too young, resulting in their confidence being knocked?

Charlie Brown wins argumentative tadger of the year award just 7 months into :whistling:2010 . Why someone would argue that because other clubs (though not many) are equally crap at bringing through strikers that omehow excuses Hearts shocking record bewilders. It has been stated that we do well in other areas of the field but for some reason are evidently hopeless at finding, nurturing and then selling strikers. Bad scouting ? Well no home grown strikers have done the business regularly since Scott Crabe for the first team. Bad coaching ? Maybe as few have improved at first team level. Overhyped and not good enough to make step up ? Probably, though its been our foreign kids that have found taht as much as the local lads. Plenty of things to look at but what is being done? We will still start the season with guys we know are not good enough in the first team. I go back to my original question. Is there a dearth throughout the club ? Last night the U19's drew a blank against a junior side and yes it was friendly but its indicative of the club at or near first team level that we simply don't get many goals from strikers. If we are waiting on the likes of Walker or even younger lads we need to bridge the gap between now and then not continue to persevere with guys have already failed numerous times.

Charlie-Brown

Review what is currently being done, identify what they could do better, implement the new methods, measure the results, and repeat, over and over and over.

Wow they must be really clueless at HMFC and Riccarton - JamboRobbo solved the problem in a morning - I look forward to both Hearts and Scotland enjoying a rich vein of striking talent in years to come ..... meanwhile back in the real world HMFC will compete with all the other clubs in Scotland and England to indentify and sign the best laddies they can without the benefit of JR's superior wisdom and foresight. :)

Agree witht he above, we passed them off the park for the first half but they had the only chances, second half was better chance wise.

Goalies looked safe, McGowan and Gilbert impressed at the back, Prychynenko looked assured, Robinson never stopped trying (missed a free header) and Holt looks a prospect, the rest must do better imo especially Mulrooney, Stewart and Smith if they want to keep involved with the first team .

PS Nobody is going to mess with Ryan Stevenson with that dog beside him:unsure: .

I maybe being harsh but given Robinson is on the fringes of the first team and played a number of SPL games last season should we not be expecting him to boss games like this with talent and footballing ability? The games he played last year he ran himself into the ground for the cause but I hope he has a bit more to his game than just trying hard.

I have only seen him in the first team games so would be interested to know the thoughts of those who watch him in the 19's as to his footballing qualities?

Agree - and that is perhaps one area they could look at improving. Are we putting to much pressure on young forwards too early by playing them too often too young, resulting in their confidence being knocked?

I also think there is some validity in this but the truth is the club have not helped with that as the longer the failure to address the problem the more excited the fans get when the next young players arrives on the first team stage only to be a disappointment. The awful recent record of addressing the senior striker roles at the club has also hindered the youngsters not to mention pissed off the support so feelings inevitably run high when we have to put up with gash senior players and not good enough or not ready young players. Jamie Mole starting in fecking Athens being the prime example of the mass mismanagement.

Charlie-Brown

Charlie Brown wins argumentative tadger of the year award just 7 months into :whistling:2010 . Why someone would argue that because other clubs (though not many) are equally crap at bringing through strikers that omehow excuses Hearts shocking record bewilders. It has been stated that we do well in other areas of the field but for some reason are evidently hopeless at finding, nurturing and then selling strikers. Bad scouting ? Well no home grown strikers have done the business regularly since Scott Crabe for the first team. Bad coaching ? Maybe as few have improved at first team level. Overhyped and not good enough to make step up ? Probably, though its been our foreign kids that have found taht as much as the local lads. Plenty of things to look at but what is being done? We will still start the season with guys we know are not good enough in the first team. I go back to my original question. Is there a dearth throughout the club ? Last night the U19's drew a blank against a junior side and yes it was friendly but its indicative of the club at or near first team level that we simply don't get many goals from strikers. If we are waiting on the likes of Walker or even younger lads we need to bridge the gap between now and then not continue to persevere with guys have already failed numerous times.

Hearts can only pick from the same pool of talent that all the other SPL, SFL and English clubs can and this has been true since forever - if Scotland as a whole can only produce 10 really good strikers in the last decade that is ALL the talent that was available, how they were managed once they became professional footballers of course has an impact and Levein, Jefferies, Csaba, Burley etc etc must all share some responsibility and all the other SPL managers over the period.

Eevery other club has the same will and desire to find the best players as we do and goalscorers are at a premium - everybody is trying to find them but very few are succeeding at finding the few gems available. You can only work with what is available.

I also think there is some validity in this but the truth is the club have not helped with that as the longer the failure to address the problem the more excited the fans get when the next young players arrives on the first team stage only to be a disappointment. The awful recent record of addressing the senior striker roles at the club has also hindered the youngsters not to mention pissed off the support so feelings inevitably run high when we have to put up with gash senior players and not good enough or not ready young players. Jamie Mole starting in fecking Athens being the prime example of the mass mismanagement.

So is this now you two agreeing with my earlier point re fans hyping up players and then not managing their own expectations, but rather than have a look at yourselves you wnt to blame the club? Youse two are messed in the heid...

Wow they must be really clueless at HMFC and Riccarton - JamboRobbo solved the problem in a morning - I look forward to both Hearts and Scotland enjoying a rich vein of striking talent in years to come ..... meanwhile back in the real world HMFC will compete with all the other clubs in Scotland and England to indentify and sign the best laddies they can without the benefit of JR's superior wisdom and foresight. :)

Nobody has ever said that the young strikers need to be Scottish. I couldn't give a flying feck were they come from if they know how to put the ball in th onion bag. We have not managed to get one from the parks of Edinburgh and the Lothians, elsewhere in Scotland, Lithuania or anywhere else in Europe. Not good enough.

Francis Albert

Not having a go at anyone in particular but statistics are being abused on this thread. The sample sizes are too small to draw meaningful conclusions, but just the right size from which to draw conclusions to suit whatever argument you want to make. The failure to produce strikers MAY be due to a fault in our system (and we should certainly be looking to see if this is the case) or it MAY just be bad luck - the numbers who make it through any youth system will never be such as to guarantee you will have success in EVERY position, which is where good scouting and sensible activity in the transfer market coomes in. I think the failings there are more obvious TBH.

So is this now you two agreeing with my earlier point re fans hyping up players and then not managing their own expectations, but rather than have a look at yourselves you wnt to blame the club? Youse two are messed in the heid...

LOL. Waste of time debating with someone so clueless. At least Charlie Brown makes sense however misguided.

LOL. Waste of time debating with someone so clueless. At least Charlie Brown makes sense however misguided.

Ye can write yer "funny" wee line and LOL all ye want but the point I made still stands.

Charlie-Brown

Nobody has ever said that the young strikers need to be Scottish. I couldn't give a flying feck were they come from if they know how to put the ball in th onion bag. We have not managed to get one from the parks of Edinburgh and the Lothians, elsewhere in Scotland, Lithuania or anywhere else in Europe. Not good enough.

Well that clearly suggests they are simply mostly not there in the first place or the small few who have been available others have been lucky enough to identify them first but in my opinion a lack of decent goalscorers in the last decade or more is a Scotland wide problem not just a Hearts problem. Hearts have brought in young players from Iceland, Bulgaria, Australia, Lithuania and elewhere - not all of them settle in or adapt to Scottish football and recent UEFA/FIFA regulations preventing the poaching or international transfer of players until they are 18 or over now restricts this route of talent.

I think the Hearts and other SPL youth coaches and Scouts do their very best to sign and develop what talent there is out there - they all look at hundreds of boys every year up at Riccarton and East Mains etc - very few slip thru the net but there will always be some exceptions and late-developers. Graeme Dorrans being the most recent example of a player that Hearts and everybody else in the SPL bar Livingston missed.

It's deffo a double edged sword though.

We manage to produce defenders and midfielders thru the ranks with remarkable consistency (some may even call it a conveyor belt of talent) but have stunk to high heaven in getting any strikers since Crabbo.

This has then resulted in the fans getting carried away with any young striker on the books eg Thomas, Elliott, Mole and the perfect example from kickback Branny.

We have even had Hearts admitting that it's an issue by allowing JJ to bring in Robbo to coach the strikers.

I can only hope that a young striker breaks thru, and when he does that we as fans give him the backing that he will need.

Well that clearly suggests they are simply mostly not there in the first place or the small few who have been available others have been lucky enough to identify them first but in my opinion a lack of decent goalscorers in the last decade or more is a Scotland wide problem not just a Hearts problem. Hearts have brought in young players from Iceland, Bulgaria, Australia, Lithuania and elewhere - not all of them settle in or adapt to Scottish football and recent UEFA/FIFA regulations preventing the poaching or international transfer of players until they are 18 or over now restricts this route of talent.

I think the Hearts and other SPL youth coaches and Scouts do their very best to sign and develop what talent there is out there - they all look at hundreds of boys every year up at Riccarton and East Mains etc - very few slip thru the net but there will always be some exceptions and late-developers. Graeme Dorrans being the most recent example of a player that Hearts and everybody else in the SPL bar Livingston missed.

The fact remains HMFC have failed miserably to bring in, develop, get goals from and sell young strikers. There can be no debate about that and its the bootom line. That some other clubs have had the same issue is neither here nor there and is just an attempt to muddy the waters. It is not a fact that the current coaches and scouts need improving just an opinion.

These are all fine words JR which are bandied about all over industry and commerce.

What I am asking is YOUR opinion of what specifically is causing the problem and how YOU think it should be rectified.

Anyone can ask questions and mump/moan about the problem. A lot fewer can provide practical, cost-effective solutions.

Step forward with a positive meaningful post.

Guest JamboRobbo

These are all fine words JR which are bandied about all over industry and commerce.

Yep. But there are not just words which are bandied about. These are methods used to improve areas where things aren't going as well as they should be.

What I am asking is YOUR opinion of what specifically is causing the problem and how YOU think it should be rectified.

Anyone can ask questions and mump/moan about the problem. A lot fewer can provide practical, cost-effective solutions.

Step forward with a positive meaningful post.

Clearly I'm not in a position to see the details of what goes on, and therefore I'm not in a position to give specifics as to what we need to fix. All we can see as outsiders is the results of what we currently do. Those results (no decent strikers in over a decade) clearly show that there is something wrong with what we currently do.

I think we should be looking to improve in that area, but I'm not in a position to give specifics as to what we're doing wrong and what we could do to improve that.

Footballfirst

Taking last season's U19s and Academy teams, Hearts had the following players on their books who have achieved international recognition at one or more age groups. Hearts have either assisted in their development over several years or attracted them to the club after they had played international football. Both methods are equally acceptable to me .

GK Dean Lyness

GK Jack Hamilton

FB Craig Thomson

FB Michael Deland

FB Fraser Mullen

FB Ryan Carwath

CB Dylan McGowan

CB Scott Campbell

MF Danny Thomson

MF Denys Prychynenko

MF Dave Smith

MF Dale O'Hara

AMF Scott Robinson

AMF Jamie Walker

FW Gordon Smith

FW Billy King

FW Dale Carrick

I've probably missed one or two others, including Lithuanians, but I think that it shows that the Academy at least is working in producing some of the best players in their respective positions in the country. I don't think that any SPL team outside the OF will have anything like that level of success in producing as many international players. As CB stated earlier in the thread, it is the transition from youth to senior teams where we seem to fail (as a nation, not just as a club)

Charlie-Brown

The fact remains HMFC have failed miserably to bring in, develop, get goals from and sell young strikers. There can be no debate about that and its the bootom line. That some other clubs have had the same issue is neither here nor there and is just an attempt to muddy the waters. It is not a fact that the current coaches and scouts need improving just an opinion.

It is a fact that we haven't been able to bring thru and sell on any young strikers that is indisputable. However the fact that only a couple of clubs have managed to do this with only a few players in the last decade strongly suggests to me that it is a problem of supply and of not enough good players available if almost every club is suffering exactly the same problem of finding real forward talent as Hearts have. Coaching and Scouting can always be improved IF the right people become available and the money is available but in my opinion Hearts people are at least as good as any of our SPL competitors in this area.

Only 2 years ago Hearts Mark Cowan was Scotland top scorer at U19 level but he didn't even get kept on as the coaching staff didn't think he was good enough for the SPL and he'd been at Hearts since he was about 12 years old and had scored consistently well at every age group. Now he's a sub for Brechin City and can't get a game ahead of Rory McAllister a rumoured Hearts target who'd previously been released by Aberdeen and Inverness. David Love used to score for fun too but he was released then signed for Hibs and scored for them too but i don't know if he's been kept on down there? We've had plenty kids who were good proven goalscorers just none who've made the step up successfully - a big part of the problem is the jump between the Academy and the first team - that is the stage that guys like Jefferies and Levein etc should be focused on.

jamboinglasgow

Was surprised and puzzled having just log onto Kickback after coming back from work to find the thread had 4 pages until I saw JR had posted....

But skimming through the posts I agree with Feeno the most. While there are failings post U19s with strikers, I think the fans dont give strikers any time either. Take Gary Glen, at the age of 19, people had decided he was not good enough and should be scrapped. At the age of 20 Callum Elliot was getting abuse from the stands. It is rare for a striker to come in at a young age and bang in the number of goals some fans expect. David Goodwillie for example is seen as a great striker last season (and I think he is) but he only scored 9 goals in 32 league appearances. But key to being a striker is confidence, we have many strikers lacking this (not helped by the crowd) and so we need to encourage our strikers more rather then booing them for every mistake they make or failing to get to a ball just out of reach.

Secondly for a striker to be succesful you need help from team-mates. You need good crosses, passes to be correct. While you need to position you right to get the right ball, if your team-mates dont get it to you then you dont have a chance. On Saturday I saw Jamie Mole score two goals, both times he scored because of fantastic crosses (one by Jamie Walker and the other by Fraser Mullen.) We need our wide players and midfield players to send the right balls in. To me that is why JJ wants a more attacking midfielder, he can make the pass that a striker can read to beat the defence.

I still think Elliot and Glen will come good, even if it is not at Hearts. But we have to give strikers more of a chance when they come through, dont just label them the next Robbo then call the players arrogant and wonder why, or if they dont score in a few games instantly boo them every time.

MacDonald Jardine

A couple of posters have suggested 5 year contracts are a bad thing.

Is the difficulty these days not that if we don't sign promising players on long contracts they have one good season then leave?

Not having a go at anyone in particular but statistics are being abused on this thread. The sample sizes are too small to draw meaningful conclusions, but just the right size from which to draw conclusions to suit whatever argument you want to make. The failure to produce strikers MAY be due to a fault in our system (and we should certainly be looking to see if this is the case) or it MAY just be bad luck - the numbers who make it through any youth system will never be such as to guarantee you will have success in EVERY position, which is where good scouting and sensible activity in the transfer market coomes in. I think the failings there are more obvious TBH.

This is an excellent post, which appears to have been overlooked. I'm not convinced that it isn't just bad luck (or, at least, that bad luck has had a significant role). You can't just make a decent striker out of anybody, which suggests that there's far more to it than "the coaching methods are wrong".

Seymour M Hersh

Didnt O'Connor and Riordan not play for Salvy and Leigh Griffiths not play for Hutchie. Cant we just walk doon to Wardie or whatever and take them along to Riccarton, or are we too busy sending scouts down to England to capture Jamie Mole.

We get players from those teams all the time. My nephew is now U15 at Riccarton but started at Hutchie.

Take Gary Glen, at the age of 19, people had decided he was not good enough and should be scrapped. At the age of 20 Callum Elliot was getting abuse from the stands.

The people who decided Glen wasn't good enough obviously know a thing or two. He has been utter garbage for the Hearts first team. Calum Elliot has had umpteen chances at HMFC and is paid very decent money. His contribution over the last 3 seasons has been an utter disgrace and his attitude has shown a complete contempt for the Hearts support. Diddums if he has taken a bit of abuse from the Tynie stands. He has ample opportunity to increase his work rate and show the appetite that would have got him some support. He very rarely does. Neither deserves the respect of the Hearts fans but they will no doubt get yet another chance this season to show something. Only they can make ammends.

The people who decided Glen wasn't good enough obviously know a thing or two. He has been utter garbage for the Hearts first team. Calum Elliot has had umpteen chances at HMFC and is paid very decent money. His contribution over the last 3 seasons has been an utter disgrace and his attitude has shown a complete contempt for the Hearts support. Diddums if he has taken a bit of abuse from the Tynie stands. He has ample opportunity to increase his work rate and show the appetite that would have got him some support. He very rarely does. Neither deserves the respect of the Hearts fans but they will no doubt get yet another chance this season to show something. Only they can make ammends.

You are obviously a moron

As I say LOL at anything you say. You are to JKB what Glen, Mole, Witteveen and Elliot are to the Hearts first team. Clueless.

Ooohhh such cuttin wit, seriously if what you believe is in that last paragraph, then you are clearly, 100%, a brain dead moron. No offence.

it is the transition from youth to senior teams where we seem to fail (as a nation, not just as a club)

It is the most important bit. The only bit that really matters for most fans is seeing first team players that can kick a ball.

jamboinglasgow

glad I am not the only one who thinks this. You [magicT] saying we should abuse youngsters if they make mistake, sorry I forgot getting endless abuse week on week makes a lad stronger, least thats what some on here seem to think.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What age was Elliot when he was getting abuse (for his shan attitude, joke sending off against Killie etc)

21 was it not? That's not young when he's been playing since his teens. Sorry.

glad I am not the only one who thinks this. You [magicT] saying we should abuse youngsters if they make mistake, sorry I forgot getting endless abuse week on week makes a lad stronger, least thats what some on here seem to think.

I reckon, if Magic T's up for it, we should head to his place of business and stand over him givin him pelters for an hour and a half, see how well his work gets done that day.

What age was Elliot when he was getting abuse (for his shan attitude, joke sending off against Killie etc)

What difference does it make, he's still trying to make his way in the game, not established, still trying to learn. He was hung out to dry tactically that season, not too many of his colleagues where covering themselves in glory, but Elliot took the brunt. It was petulant and joke sendin off, so thats him to be chastised for ever more because of it aye?

That you on your high horse again JIG ? It doesnt suit you. Feeno's not the brightest but you seem a fairly intelligent lad though the rowing over Cup Finals was a mistake ! Nowhere did I say that young players deserve abuse but I did give the opinion that Gary Glen is hopeless and that Elliot has thoroughly deserved the stick he has received due to his pathetic attitude, application, professionalism and contribution for the last 3 seasons. You seem to think professional football is some wooly little love in. They are paid professionals who are doing a really crap job for our club.

jamboinglasgow

He was only in his third season of football, really 2 years since he broke through. Though to be honest, the person I blame most for what happened that season was Frail, he should of rested him for a few weeks, but he didn't, he kept playing him on the hope it would suddenly all work but that is asking for a miracle when Elliot's confidence was as low as it could be.

I reckon, if Magic T's up for it, we should head to his place of business and stand over him givin him pelters for an hour and a half, see how well his work gets done that day.

LOL yet again. You don't half haver a lot of pesh. You do realise that Glen and Elliot are paid for what they do (or in their case don't do) ? You do also realise punters pay to watch them not do it ? You do realise most people don't play professional sport for a living ? As I said previously, clueless.

What difference does it make, he's still trying to make his way in the game, not established, still trying to learn. He was hung out to dry tactically that season, not too many of his colleagues where covering themselves in glory, but Elliot took the brunt. It was petulant and joke sendin off, so thats him to be chastised for ever more because of it aye?

Eh? He's been given support time and time again by the Hearts fans. He went through a wee period where he got abuse but he's had nowt but support since.

He's a man being paid ridiculous money to kick a baw around. A bit of stick comes with the job. If it was a 17 year old wee laddie making his debut then aye, I'd see your beef with it.

LOL yet again. You don't half haver a lot of pesh. You do realise that Glen and Elliot are paid for what they do (or in their case don't do) ? You do also realise punters pay to watch them not do it ? You do realise most people don't play professional sport for a living ? As I said previously, clueless.

I realise you are a moron. Yes sir.

He was only in his third season of football, really 2 years since he broke through. Though to be honest, the person I blame most for what happened that season was Frail, he should of rested him for a few weeks, but he didn't, he kept playing him on the hope it would suddenly all work but that is asking for a miracle when Elliot's confidence was as low as it could be.

As I said earlier in the thread his career has been handled dreadfully. I'd say he's the one that was hit the hardest during the Mr Romanov radge years. No excuse for some of his performances and attitude (which seems to be improving) although I put it down to him being incredibly stupid.

Eh? He's been given support time and time again by the Hearts fans. He went through a wee period where he got abuse but he's had nowt but support since.

He's a man being paid ridiculous money to kick a baw around. A bit of stick comes with the job. If it was a 17 year old wee laddie making his debut then aye, I'd see your beef with it.

Amen. Its incredible that despite everything Elliot has been handed by HMFC some fans (the minority thankfully) are still defending his negligent contribution. I'm resigned to the fact he will be given another chance this season and I hope he makes the most of it but I expect absolutely nothing from him given the previous evidence.

The damage was done previous, thats my beef with it. I think abusing any player, young or old is counter productive.

I realise you are a moron. Yes sir.

You avoided that one well :rolleyes:

Its the Hearts fans fault Calum Elliot has done feck all for 3 seasons. You couldn't make it up, absolute quality.

without entering the custard pie fight i'll say that in an ideal world there wouldn't be cause or need to give pelters to any player, especially a young player. in elliot's case though he does have particular traits and a 'history' that would appear to excuse a certain level of pelters.

he's not a raw youngster any more having been part of the 1st team squad for over 5 years. he has displayed a terrible attitude in the past and has been very slow to alter his ways. he is also nowhere near a good enough player to warrant a big time attitude.

if elliot still continues in the same vein then he does indeed deserve any abuse coming to him.

You avoided that one well :rolleyes:

Its the Hearts fans fault Calum Elliot has doen feck all for 3 seasons. You couldn't make it up, absolute quality.

If what you think is what you have typed, Im not gonnae change your mind, but I reserve the right to call it moronic. Hearts fans abusing Elliot was the catalyst you utter ****.

The damage was done previous, thats my beef with it. I think abusing any player, young or old is counter productive.

So do I but football stadiums are testosterone filled environments with half jaked guys letting off some steam. Abuse/moaning etc is inevitable. If a player doesn't realise that or can't hack it then they are in the wrong occupation.

If he shows the same attitude and incompetence as he has in previous seasons, I'll certainly not be holding back. Sorry if that upsets folk. :thumbsup:

without entering the custard pie fight i'll say that in an ideal world there wouldn't be cause or need to give pelters to any player, especially a young player. in elliot's case though he does have particular traits and a 'history' that would appear to excuse a certain level of pelters.

he's not a raw youngster any more having been part of the 1st team squad for over 5 years. he has displayed a terrible attitude in the past and has been very slow to alter his ways. he is also nowhere near a good enough player to warrant a big time attitude.

if elliot still continues in the same vein then he does indeed deserve any abuse coming to him.

Too late, Feeno is currently on his way round to your gaff to give you 90 minutes of his finest abuse. Cos giving stick on JKB to a couple of professional football players who have had every opportunity to establish themselves qualifies you to take the same in return. Life in the real world = overpaid overrated lazy nobodies playing fitba. Apparently.

Too late, Feeno is currently on his way round to your gaff to give you 90 minutes of his finest abuse. Cos giving stick on JKB to a couple of professional football players who have had every opportunity to establish themselves qualifies you to take the same in return. Life in the real world = overpaid overrated lazy nobodies playing fitba. Apparently.

Away and play wi yer pee-pee ya child.

Archived