Tragic Story

Tom Heaney

Genuine beat wishes for as people are saying a real hero!! I'm sure his parents and his wife and All his friends are very proud of him and rightly so! I've played against the big boy! Plays in centre of midfield and he is as someone else says as good an amateur player as you'll see anywhere! Let's hope he gets well very soon and gets back on the pitch in the future!!

Never met the guy, or heard of him before now, but would also like to pass on my best wishes for a fast and full recovery. Mrs Tams clearly knows how to pick a good 'un. Not only a Jambo but a genuine hero who did what we all like to think we'd do in such a situation but probably few of us would have the nuts to actually do.

Genuine beat wishes for as people are saying a real hero!! I'm sure his parents and his wife and All his friends are very proud of him and rightly so! I've played against the big boy! Plays in centre of midfield and he is as someone else says as good an amateur player as you'll see anywhere! Let's hope he gets well very soon and gets back on the pitch in the future!!

Who you play with JayJay? I will sure let you score next time you play us for your kind words on our John :lol:

Sorry for the bump.

Latest news:

John still making good progress, was quite tired today which is understandable considering the improvement he has made within a week, should only have another 3 days or so in intensive care, think it will still be okay for coming home next week

PsychocAndy

I was going to say Best wishes to the Lad, but after hearing about his actions, he's not a lad but a Real Man.

Best Wishes Man.

scott_jambo

What a hero, get him on the pitch at half time against st johnstone if he is comfortable with that. Deserves a round of applause, brave man.

I don't know this gentleman, but the more I hear about him, the more I respect and admire him.

A real hero and an example to us all.

Best wishes to him for a speedy and complete recovery, and I hope that he and his lovely lady have many years of happy marriage.

Sad to hear about what happened but great news that he's on the road to recovery.

A true hero for his actions.

Thanks for the good wishes lads. John has been kept up to date with all your messages, and I am sure he is very grateful. :thumbsup:

I don't know this gentleman, but the more I hear about him, the more I respect and admire him.

A real hero and an example to us all.

Best wishes to him for a speedy and complete recovery, and I hope that he and his lovely lady have many years of happy marriage.

aye, thats how i feel.

best wishes to him from here as well

Mad Dog Frazer

Latest News from Jnet!

The doctors expect John to be out of intensive care within the next 2-3 weeks and onto a regular ward from then on. A full recovery is expected !!! Nicola has sat at his bedside telling him all about the great wishes from everyone.

oh my god i'd heard this story but just clicked on the link and seen there photo and realised i know his missus. such a lovely girl i wish that her brave brave husband makes a speedy and full recovery.

Malcolm Tucker

Posted a thread about the Benefit Match taking place for this guys, would be nice if you could take a wee look :)

Posted a thread about the Benefit Match taking place for this guys, would be nice if you could take a wee look :)

The thread has been " Stickied" Top of the page. Hope this gets a good turn out.

Malcolm Tucker

The thread has been " Stickied" Top of the page. Hope this gets a good turn out.

Indeed, I requested as much from Dexter, what a lad.

No apologies for the bump. I want as many as possible to be directed to the stickie at the top of the page!

Come on guys this is a good cause!

Morgaro Gomis

Sounds like an absolute top lad. Dont know him, but his actions have proven him to be nothing less than a true hero. Any updates regarding his condition, from one of his friends/team mates?

Wishing you the best mate, get well soon.

-Wilky

Archived