Wasted Has Beens

denholm87

I was working night shift in a aberdeen hotel last night and who walks through the door at 1am. Dean Windass. The boy could barely stand falling about reception whilst trying find his mouth with his steak pie. It made my night, couldn't stop laughing at it.

I was working night shift in a aberdeen hotel last night and who walks through the door at 1am. Dean Windass. The boy could barely stand falling about reception whilst trying find his mouth with his steak pie. It made my night, couldn't stop laughing at it.

Yeah, he is up here quite alot. Still has alot of friends in Aberdeen from his time here, once had the company of him through a work mate that knew his mate, he was a good laugh actually. Speaks well of the city and even had the sheep down to hull for his testomonial a couple of years back.

Gigolo-Aunt

He played at a decent level till he was almost 40 (I think)

Not sure about "Wasted Has Been"

He is awful on Soccer Saturday though.

I'm an aerosol. At first reading I thought it was Derek Wyness the OP was talking about.

Chad Sexington

Man in drunk shock.

turned.gif

If someone posted shite about me every time I was drunk I'd have my own forum. :(

Gigolo-Aunt

If someone posted shite about me every time I was drunk I'd have my own forum. :(

Just wish they would leave Windass alone.

sad.gif

Chad Sexington

Just wish they would leave Windass alone.

sad.gif

He's just trying to get by in tough world, you know? :(

Gigolo-Aunt

He's just trying to get by in tough world, you know? :(

Exactly.

Dean likes a drink, he's not a stick in the mud - what's not to like?

ToadKiller Dog

Given Mcghoo was about to announce the return of the Pittawdrie legend Windass in his latest act of desperation then i would have expected better from Windass .

Captain_Peacock

He lives in Menston & is a regular at non league Guiseley. Guiseley is about half way between Leeds & Bradford & as this is the case he takes some stick from the Leeds fans that attend Nethermoor Park & he also makes time for the Bradford fans there. Hard to find anybody down there with a bad word to say about him.

He's a regular guest on Yorkshire TV's Championship football program & I understand he spends a lot of time watching his lad play golf (who by all accounts could make it pro).

From what I gather he's held in high regard by fans of Bradford City & Hull & he's been known to have a pint with fans and get wasted. In my book that makes him a decent bloke.

In addition he got the better of Marlon King in a Scarborough nightclub which scores high in my book.

Gigolo-Aunt

He lives in Menston & is a regular at non league Guiseley. Guiseley is about half way between Leeds & Bradford & as this is the case he takes some stick from the Leeds fans that attend Nethermoor Park & he also makes time for the Bradford fans there. Hard to find anybody down there with a bad word to say about him.

He's a regular guest on Yorkshire TV's Championship football program & I understand he spends a lot of time watching his lad play golf (who by all accounts could make it pro).

From what I gather he's held in high regard by fans of Bradford City & Hull & he's been known to have a pint with fans and get wasted. In my book that makes him a decent bloke.

In addition he got the better of Marlon King in a Scarborough nightclub which scores high in my book.

Good man.

It should also be said that he was a very decent football player.

I'm an aerosol. At first reading I thought it was Derek Wyness the OP was talking about.

Who's Derek Wyness ??

The Real Maroonblood

He played at a decent level till he was almost 40 (I think)

Not sure about "Wasted Has Been"

He is awful on Soccer Saturday though.

He is cringeworthy on that.

He slavers.

Unfortunately he blotted his copybook with that ( World cup 2010 standard ) act of simulation against Bruno at Tynie yontime. I Can never forgive the guy for that despite how many pints he might buy me down.gif

Ray Winstone

I am glad no one from JKB was around last night if chaps are now getting judged for having too much to drink and a light snack to soak up the alchohol.

It is to be assumed that once someone retires from football they should go into isolation, never to be seen again....?

Archived