Vlad Bashing and Triallists

JamboAl

It would appear not the liths apparantly signed!

So th liths not a trialist then? JJ said on his interview that i just listened to on Hearts TV that they are only having a look at him. :blink:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

So th liths not a trialist then? JJ said on his interview that i just listened to on Hearts TV that they are only having a look at him. :blink:

According to someone on the hartley thread he's signed but probably a lot of single fish

Just a Pole we already know and a Lithuanian U21 international. Even Vlad's running out of imagination these days...

Excellent news. Clearly a JJ pick, along with the Lithuanian U-21. Great to see JJ being given full autonomy and we're not just repeating the same mistakes as previous years.

The mad idiot is back to his old self again. Jefferies should tell him to GTF and that he is the manager he will pick the players and no one else .The last thing we need is a plane load of numpties from lithuania landing at Edinburgh airport because if the mad one gets his way thats what will happen

I too have no problem with us having trialists. JJ should pick the trialists though, not Vlad.

Bringing the Polish guy back is a joke but really shouldn't surprise many :down:

Deja Vu me thinks..............hope I'm wrong :unsure:

Oh dear, looks like their eagerness to have a pop at Vlad has caused some of the more negative posters to prematurely 'fire off!'

This quote from JJ today makes it pretty clear who okayed Mrowiec as a trialist...

"I've heard good things about Adrian Mrowiec from his time here before. I think he's still a Kaunas player so I've said bring him over and I'll have a look at him because I've had good reports about him."

The important question now is will certain posers retract the nonsense they have spouted? I doubt it.

Snake Plissken

Oh dear, looks like their eagerness to have a pop at Vlad has caused some of the more negative posters to prematurely 'fire off!'

This quote from JJ today makes it pretty clear who okayed Mrowiec as a trialist...

"I've heard good things about Adrian Mrowiec from his time here before. I think he's still a Kaunas player so I've said bring him over and I'll have a look at him because I've had good reports about him."

The important question now is will certain posers retract the nonsense they have spouted? I doubt it.

So you mean JJ listened to what the coaching staff had to say, then decided to see for himself - why, that sounds reasonable doesn't it?

Also, I'm not sure if the suicide squad are aware but Arturas Ramoska (that's our goalkeeping coach) has been in charge of the Lithuanian U-21 team and been involved with the Lithuanian FA - could it be that he thought the lad had a bit of talent and perhaps suggested JJ take a look?

Nah - it couldn't possibly be that could it?

So you mean JJ listened to what the coaching staff had to say, then decided to see for himself - why, that sounds reasonable doesn't it?

Also, I'm not sure if the suicide squad are aware but Arturas Ramoska (that's our goalkeeping coach) has been in charge of the Lithuanian U-21 team and been involved with the Lithuanian FA - could it be that he thought the lad had a bit of talent and perhaps suggested JJ take a look?

Nah - it couldn't possibly be that could it?

It sounds incredibly reasonable. JJ even goes on to say later in the article that things have been going fine with Vlad.

However that won't stop some folks from saying things like "he's hardly going to come out and publicly slag Romanov or say he is having players forced upon him" or "I'm not being negative, just realistic"

What's more realistic than the manager of our club telling us he wanted a look at mrowiec!

Archived