What Gretna Players?

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Gretnas players may be able to sign for other clubs tomorrow so who would you want?

I would take Kissock?

Gretnas players may be able to sign for other clubs tomorrow so who would you want?

I would take Kissock?

Everton may have something to say about that. and tbh I wouldnt take a single one of them, the best of a very bad bunch is the centre half ( Collin), and is one thing we don't need

Nucky Thompson

None. I would leave the Hobos to fight for the Gretna scraps:107years:

What about Yantoro?? or would he struggle to take someone elses place??

Dodgy knee and not any better than what we have

He couldnt play until next year and tbh I'd hope we have far higher ambitions than him

Regular John

I think Fleming the goalie has a decent future ahead of him, decent shotstopper.

Other than that most of their players are loans anyway so will just return to where they belong.

If signing players from a poor team entering administration is the strenght of our ambition, then I would be dissappointed.

The only ones I would consider having, purely as squad players would have been Deuchar - who is gone, and the injured boy - who, erm, well is injured.

Dodgy knee and not any better than what we have

He couldnt play until next year and tbh I'd hope we have far higher ambitions than him

With all the ambition I have seen in the past few seasons Yantorno would be a marked improvement.

Archived