Top Scorer Next Season ?

FTH 109 FTH

Gigolo-Aunt

The long haired Italian striker Hearts will move for as soon as he is back from his holidays.

The long haired Italian striker Hearts will move for as soon as he is back from his holidays.

Which is who?

FTH 109 FTH

Anthony Stokes :whistling::unsure:

As much as its hard to say it i probably agree. Still doesnt mean they will be above us tho :). Hopefully KK wont be too far behind.

jamboinglasgow

rumour or wish/joke?

Only a Game

As much as its hard to say it i probably agree. Still doesnt mean they will be above us tho :). Hopefully KK wont be too far behind.

Kyle to score more than Stokes ? Not a bet I would take but it might be interesting to see the price you'd get for it.

Gigolo-Aunt

rumour or wish/joke?

Just the long standing long hair headband joke.

I can wish though.

geek.gif

linkin- hearts

Danny Invincible?

jamboinglasgow

Just the long standing long hair headband joke.

I can wish though.

geek.gif

ok, I am a bit slow on the uptake.

David Witteven. :whistling:

But seriously i reckon Morten Rasmussen :thumbsup:

Good shout.

I thought he looked quite good last season, if he's starting every week for Celtic, I think he'll bang them in.

Nucky Thompson

Kyle probably won't be tops but I wouldn't bet against him scoring a hatrick against the Hobos at Tynie :thumbsup:

Hearts of Vladland

If he`s still at Parkhead , I`d say Paddy McCourt if not Rasmussen.

Why? blink.gif Not got anything on Temps and is about 6 years older!

Bunny Munro

Why? blink.gif Not got anything on Temps and is about 6 years older!

Rubbish.

Paddy McCourt is an excellent player, if he wasnt a lazy unfit sod he would be in a top-midtable premiership side.

Thommo said he was the best player he'd ever played against.

Hearts of Vladland

Rubbish.

Paddy McCourt is an excellent player, if he wasnt a lazy unfit sod he would be in a top-midtable premiership side.

Thommo said he was the best player he'd ever played against.

Christian Nade is an excellent player, if he wasn't lazy unfit sod he would be in a top-midtable premiership side.

If Paddy is soo good why was he rejected by Motherwell before going to Shamrock Rovers? And he rarely gets a game at Celtic! Can't remember the game very well but he always just cut inside, if Thommo has more experience he wouldn't have been able to do that! Plus the standard of wingers in the SPL is not very high!

kingantti1874

Christian Nade is an excellent player, if he wasn't lazy unfit sod he would be in a top-midtable premiership side.

If Paddy is soo good why was he rejected by Motherwell before going to Shamrock Rovers? And he rarely gets a game at Celtic! Can't remember the game very well but he always just cut inside, if Thommo has more experience he wouldn't have been able to do that! Plus the standard of wingers in the SPL is not very high!

correct, McCourt has bags of talent but is a waster

Bunny Munro

Problem is, that ain't true. Kingston maybe, but not Nade.

The bit about thommo was said - I think - in a programme, anyway he was reffering to last season (08/09) playing him in the reserves. I agree with the bit about wingers in the SPL but remeber he also has Zagreb and various trips with the Scotish youth teams.

:woot:

HillmanHearts

For Hearts : Tie : Paul Hartley 10 ( 6 pens ) & Kyle 10.

For SPL : Stokes ( Celtic ) 16

kevinmackenzie14

Kevin Kyle - 18 Goals ( hopefully, not his biggest fan but ill put my faith in him )

i can also see temps & bryson if he does arrive scorin about 10 each :)

linkin- hearts

I'd just love to see a Hearts player topping the goalscoring charts next season, but then again i'd sacrifice that to see us as champions. Ah one can dream:rolleyes:

rossthejambo

Rasmussen or another Celtic striker.

Think Kyle will score a few but not enough to be top scorer.

Remember this thread last year? When Nade scored that quality goal in pre-season and we all had him down for 20 goals? :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Top scorer next season now that Boyd will be moving on ?

Won't be one of your favourites in green and white mate, Stokes in your only chance and he will more than likely be at your parent company/team (celtic) :whistling:

Kyle could do but only if he stays injury free.

rossthejambo

Remember this thread last year? When Nade scored that quality goal in pre-season and we all had him down for 20 goals? laugh.gif

Surely not huh.gif

I should probably watch what I say because I was probably one of them laugh.gif

Surely not huh.gif

I should probably watch what I say because I was probably one of them laugh.gif

Me too.

I was giving it the "With a good pre-season under his belt..." chat.

Drylaw Hearts

Remember this thread last year? When Nade scored that quality goal in pre-season and we all had him down for 20 goals? :lol:

No.

Hearts of Vladland

No, Nade said that!

No, Nade said that!

There was a thread on here, after the Sunderland game. When he scored that goal.

I remember a number of pages where people were saying he could get 20 goals easy. I might look for it later if I can be arsed.

Hearts of Vladland

There was a thread on here, after the Sunderland game. When he scored that goal.

I remember a number of pages where people were saying he could get 20 goals easy. I might look for it later if I can be arsed.

I would be guessing they were tounge in cheek comments or hobos trying to be funny!

I would be guessing they were tounge in cheek comments or hobos trying to be funny!

No, they were all super cereal.

1112ImaginationlandPartIII-2.jpg

Archived