Warning to fellow Sons of Gorgie: The Bridge of Doom.

S.N.T.H.

winston churchill

Anyone fool enough to attempt crossing the bridge today should be aware of what awaits them.

1905769156.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Look into their eyes and understand the true meaning of FEAR.

1007490143.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some comedy gold on this thread, but if I may introduce a serious note...I fervently hope that everybody either bypassed the BRIDGE OF DOOM or survived it unscathed.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Hearts player bus got window smashed Easter Road / London Road. No one hurt. Dirty cheats.

linkin- hearts

not too sure if a hibs fan got hit but here is the youtube video

What, no subtitles??:rolleyes:

linkin- hearts

Hearts player bus got window smashed Easter Road / London Road. No one hurt. Dirty cheats.

As if that's going to take away their pain, numbskulls.:verymad:

Buffalo Bill

The wee one with the baseball cap was just waiting on a bus!

linkin- hearts

not too sure if a hibs fan got hit but here is the youtube video

What, no subtitles??:rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

According to hibs.net we got 'paggered' :D

I see I get to be post #109.

chico1874

I have received specific threats that Saturday will be the day that Hibernian's infamous Gay-rights group; the Casual Soccer Firm will definitely be waiting to pounce on each and every Heart of Midlothian fan that dares to cross the 'Bridge of Doom' on the way to Easter Road. We will all be "gettin pure done proper like the Huns last week, Deeks brother is even oot for a scrap".

I felt the threat serious enough to relay to everyone on this site. Let's face it, we've all felt intimidated, scared and worried when crossing the bridge in the past; Indeed it was once recommended to crawl over the Bridge in groups of three to avoid serious injury.

On this occasion, Hearts and Hubs fans will be crossing at the same time, so please watch also for any dirty needles being stabbed into one's back.

STAY STRONG FELLOW JAMBOS, AND REMEMBER REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE TICKET OFFICE IF ONE FEELS UNWILLING TO TAKE THE RISK ON THIS OCCASION. :thumbsup:

Glad to report I made it safely over ,twice!

Anyway while on the BOD I noticed its called "the Crawford bridge" named after a Hearts legend of 56" cup win Iain Crawford!

What about that!

Geoff Kilpatrick

What, no subtitles??rolleyes.gif

Pure mental, likesay! blink.gif

According to hibs.net we got 'paggered' :D

Yes I hear "Cabbage done the business after the game." biggrin.gif

Some of the lads in the pics were there trying to wind us up.... :thumbsup:

Right in front of the police.......

one of the best things yesterday was.

.....AND ITS ALL WENT QUIET OVER THERE........ :whistling:

The Bridge of Doom was as quiet as ever yesterday...

Walking back along Fester Road was hilarious with a few junkies trying to shout abuse at us..

I think having a shared stand was brilliant and should be introduced for all trips to Fester Road, the Hibs fans faces when Obua scored were priceless.

portobellojambo1

The Bridge of Doom was as quiet as ever yesterday...

Walking back along Fester Road was hilarious with a few junkies trying to shout abuse at us..

I think having a shared stand was brilliant and should be introduced for all trips to Fester Road, the Hibs fans faces when Obua scored were priceless.

The only trouble yesterday was trying to dodge all the horse sh*t on the road on the Bothwell Street side of the bridge.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There has been a few jokes on this thread and playing it down but these tramps are planning to attack our fans. If you are going with young children watch out. They know the Police presence but it won't stop them.

Danny Dire wannabe has completely made this up. NAP.

Mr Blance and his merry men approached us just before the turnstyles yesterday which was nice :P

He has turned from hardcore hooli to trying to wind up away fans in front of the police to score a cheap arrest. He is also without doubt the brains of the operation

"yous need to come back oot this way" he informed us. No she-ite sherlock. :P

They were all standing outside Middltons after the game,very chavie.

The stupid taxi driver that took us from the boozer dropped us of just before the loch inn,what a fud.

Deans Jambo

Mr Blance and his merry men approached us just before the turnstyles yesterday which was nice :P

He has turned from hardcore hooli to trying to wind up away fans in front of the police to score a cheap arrest. He is also without doubt the brains of the operation

Funny how they show face when there's a reduced number of away fans!

speedbump

Oh dear :lol: :lol:

he wasnt so hard when him and his 5 mates had to sneak out the side door of the hibs club on sat night.

thought better than to hang around while the place got trashed

scottish_chicP

I have to say having not seen any hibees when we got out the ground (until the ones the police had along from middletons) I was more angry/embarrassed by our "support". Absolute morons ripping the big plastic signs as you come out the ground (which incidentally one hit me in the back and was quite painful) and then ripping the toilet signs down and some girl getting a picture taken with it like she was the most mental thing ever. Do these idiots not realise it is Hearts that pick up the bill for the damage? Put a bit of a downer on my happiness after the game to be honest!

Adi Dassler

I have to say having not seen any hibees when we got out the ground (until the ones the police had along from middletons) I was more angry/embarrassed by our "support". Absolute morons ripping the big plastic signs as you come out the ground (which incidentally one hit me in the back and was quite painful) and then ripping the toilet signs down and some girl getting a picture taken with it like she was the most mental thing ever. Do these idiots not realise it is Hearts that pick up the bill for the damage? Put a bit of a downer on my happiness after the game to be honest!

While such behaviour cannot be condoned i think you maybe need to have a wee word if it put a downer on your happiness after that result.

Maybe you are a wee bit sensitive.

scottish_chicP

While such behaviour cannot be condoned i think you maybe need to have a wee word if it put a downer on your happiness after that result.

Maybe you are a wee bit sensitive.

Maybe I am.

Archived