Warning to fellow Sons of Gorgie: The Bridge of Doom.

S.N.T.H.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Not on KB mate, you know what some of them are like on here.

Cant even say HELLO without someone getting their drawers in a twist.

Doug.

Sectarian post IMO.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gorgie_rebel

Right I'm going to form a JKB tunnel committee to thwart the terror that faces us on Saturday!!

Here's the plan

We dig two tunnels....lets call them Tom and Dick.

We start Tom in Bothwell St at the start and just to the left of the B.O.D. . . . I'll get Rab to park his Trasit van there and we start to dig directly underneath it.

Dick will be a total sham of a tunnel and well start that on the other side of Lochend Park...(someone will have to get down there early tomorrow though to clear up all the dog turds, used needles and empty plastic bottles of White Lightning)

Meanwhile the real tunnel will begin under Rab's van at 10am on Friday morning and head directly East for around 300 ft.

We need to be pretty precise about distance because if we tunnel under any of those shawdily build sticklebrick stands, the whole place could crash into the ground and we'll be rumbled.

Dick will be dug directly south, and if calculations are correct should come up on the Marionville Road side of Meadowbank Stadium.

Now this is the important bit!

If at any time someone dressed in fake burberry head gear and a stone island jacket wanders up and begins interrogating anyone. Don't divulge the nature of the opperation to them what ever you do.

Questions may inlude "Whit ye dayin diggin an that likes eh? or "Day yea want tae buy a dvd playur fur twinty bucks mate?"

The code to follow is that Tom, is in fact a project by Edinburgh council to run tramlines over the B.O.D from the city centre to ensure the safe passage of football supporters to the away stand at compost corner following the notorious reputation as a killing field the bridge has!!

The plan for Dick, if detected, is that the bridge of doomers will rush the tunnel lookin for a pagger and surface to be faced with an empty stand in front of a football pitch. The hope is that that picture will lead them to believe they are already inside Easter Road and confuse them.

It's a flawless plan. Who's with me???!!!!

the general

Nobody think the Police will have a couple plods on the bridge na, therefore nae chance of a scrap of any kind??

Just me then.....

Aye cos the polis are brill at dealing with stuff like this

Miller Jambo 60

Aye cos the polis are brill at dealing with stuff like this

You better behave, no repeats of Paisley please.rolleyes.gif

Doug, GAB, Gorgie auld boys.

I say if big fat bald men want to wrestle with each other, pull each other to the ground, cover each other in baby oil and "tussle", then let them.

It's 2010, people.

Right I'm going to form a JKB tunnel committee to thwart the terror that faces us on Saturday!!

Here's the plan

We dig two tunnels....lets call them Tom and Dick.

We start Tom in Bothwell St at the start and just to the left of the B.O.D. . . . I'll get Rab to park his Trasit van there and we start to dig directly underneath it.

Dick will be a total sham of a tunnel and well start that on the other side of Lochend Park...(someone will have to get down there early tomorrow though to clear up all the dog turds, used needles and empty plastic bottles of White Lightning)

Meanwhile the real tunnel will begin under Rab's van at 10am on Friday morning and head directly East for around 300 ft.

We need to be pretty precise about distance because if we tunnel under any of those shawdily build sticklebrick stands, the whole place could crash into the ground and we'll be rumbled.

Dick will be dug directly south, and if calculations are correct should come up on the Marionville Road side of Meadowbank Stadium.

Now this is the important bit!

If at any time someone dressed in fake burberry head gear and a stone island jacket wanders up and begins interrogating anyone. Don't divulge the nature of the opperation to them what ever you do.

Questions may inlude "Whit ye dayin diggin an that likes eh? or "Day yea want tae buy a dvd playur fur twinty bucks mate?"

The code to follow is that Tom, is in fact a project by Edinburgh council to run tramlines over the B.O.D from the city centre to ensure the safe passage of football supporters to the away stand at compost corner following the notorious reputation as a killing field the bridge has!!

The plan for Dick, if detected, is that the bridge of doomers will rush the tunnel lookin for a pagger and surface to be faced with an empty stand in front of a football pitch. The hope is that that picture will lead them to believe they are already inside Easter Road and confuse them.

Good idea. I like the fact you picked up on the fact that Hibees will always go for Dick too.

The Treasurer

It's risky, it's crazy but it might just work.

Anything has to be better than trying to cross the BofD

I'm in

Denny Crane

I'm in the know. I've read some books on hooliganism. CCS/CSF it's all relative.

PS. I've watched Green Street and Football Factory btw. Good knowledge. :geek:

"They brawt their top boys aahht. We woz well up forrit. We got well stuck in. Copper dahn nuffink. We got it buzzin man.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" :rolleyes:

As Bill Hicks once said: "I'd like to put the soccer hooligans up against the LA Cribs.... it would be a real short fight. We're the hooli....BANG BANG....hooli what?"

terrible_groaning_noise

It's the strategic placing of all the dog turd boobytraps beforehand that fills me with terror.......evil,evil men :rolleyes:

CavySlaveJambo

I'm so scared that I'm leaving the city for the day.

You can't be too careful.

And here.

Going to do some non human visiting near Preston

About 50 of them too.

Gods a Jambo

"They brawt their top boys aahht. We woz well up forrit. We got well stuck in. Copper dahn nuffink. We got it buzzin man.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" :rolleyes:

As Bill Hicks once said: "I'd like to put the soccer hooligans up against the LA Cribs.... it would be a real short fight. We're the hooli....BANG BANG....hooli what?"

I always liked Bill Hicks but, i thought this was a cockend comment. Football hoolgans rioted in street's etc, they didnt decimate communites (their own by the way) with drugs and murder, invent a daft as **** "stone in the shoe walk" and kill innocent civillians.

Its an american way of thinking that he used to rip the piss out of, yet only came across in this instance as saying "anything you can do, we can do better"

Adi Dassler

"They brawt their top boys aahht. We woz well up forrit. We got well stuck in. Copper dahn nuffink. We got it buzzin man.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" rolleyes.gif

Put the Crips in Wester Hailes without their firearms and they'd get shoed all the way to Lidl and back.

Guest Red Mist

Grown man speedbump?? I think not

Sadly not. But one day I'll grow up to be just like you, you complete role model. thumbsup.gif

Am I dreaming or did Hibs attack one of our buses one time with the only casuality being some hobo who got hit by a bottle when it bounced off the buses window and hit his buddy. Sure it was on youtube once upon a time.

Someone outta spray paint there bridge.... Bridge of........ (?) <shrugs>

jamboinglasgow

Am I dreaming or did Hibs attack one of our buses one time with the only casuality being some hobo who got hit by a bottle when it bounced off the buses window and hit his buddy. Sure it was on youtube once upon a time.

Someone outta spray paint there bridge.... Bridge of........ (?) <shrugs>

not too sure if a hibs fan got hit but here is the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtOBz3nzbA

If the, erm, CSF attack they will go home in coffins I tell ya!!!whistling.gif

:lol:

Are you going to "jump kick" them all over the bridge? :whistling:

There has been a few jokes on this thread and playing it down but these tramps are planning to attack our fans. If you are going with young children watch out. They know the Police presence but it won't stop them.

not too sure if a hibs fan got hit but here is the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtOBz3nzbA

Yeah thats what I was talking about. There was a video from further back on the kerb side. 3/4 the way through you can see the offending bottle bouncing off the bus but can't seeing it hit anyone like the other vid that was about at the time.

Son Of Anarchy

So,lets get this straight here,40 nawty lads are gonna attack 1200 Jambos? Let the blood sweep the dog poo away eh? Now then,lets get back to the sarcastic posts please eh? :whistling:

When I find something I like I'll praise it :unsure:

hahahaha I'm taking my kevlar vest and gas mask just in case danny dyer is waiting for us on the bridge with some "proper naughty" forty five year old overweight baldy divorcee taxi drivers

Guest C00l K1d

The hibs casuals won't be attacking because theyre all revising for their Standard Grade foundation exams.

To be honest Hibs are a mob who will take liberties. See the above Livi bus for reference. Not the first time this bus has been targeted by Scotlands top mob.(?)

Best keep your wits about you today lads and lasses and lets all have a good un.

Liberty takers and grasses. I've seen the attack normal Hearts fans, get leathered, then press charges. Couldn't make it up.

Bring on the B.O.D!

Radgeworks

Just heard on bbc news 24 that the terror level has been raised from 'severe' to 'critical' pending "chatter" received around hearts visit to easter road this afternoon.

Gordon Brown has drafted in 200 crack raith rovers casuals to ensure the safe transit of hearts fans to the ground.

Forza Cuore

Shhhhh :ninja:

I'll need to be quiet...I'm writing this from a greasy spoon on Leith Walk. I've gone undercover. I don't want rumbled so close to the showdown.

I can confirm there are 40 burly boys tucking into Bacon, Eggs, Sausage (Link and Square) Beans and Fried Bread. A couple of rounds of toast per head and numerous cups of tea too!

These fellows are really building themselves up for a big push over the top.

If I survive breakfast I will try to send an update

Take care out there!

Chad Sexington

Anyone fool enough to attempt crossing the bridge today should be aware of what awaits them.

1905769156.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Look into their eyes and understand the true meaning of FEAR.

Dot Cotton

Anyone fool enough to attempt crossing the bridge today should be aware of what awaits them.

laugh.gif

Someone should really tell them that being fat and bald doesnt actually make you hard.

Forza Cuore

laugh.gif

Someone should really tell them that being fat and bald doesnt actually make you hard.

I'm telling you...it's the wee one with the hat on that you need to be scared of! (The one hiding behind all the fatties) He's the ringmaster!

:whistling:

To be honest, I'd fancy my chances with the rum looking chap on the far left. As he came towards me on the bridge growling and snarling, I'd simply lob him a sausage link and pat him on the head as I pass by and he hungrily tucks in.

"Good big fat caveman, who's a good big fat caveman?"

Radgeworks

I'm really glad that my dad doesnae get photos taken with his "crew" outside Edinbugh Castle.

Son: "where are you going dad? I thought you were going to come and watch me play football today"

Baldy taxi driver: "sorry son, I've got a photoshoot with my old mob today at Edinburgh Castle, get my Adidas Samba's out of the vestibule would you"

Tams bird

To be a hibs boy, being a mutant must be compulsory. :yucky:

Radgeworks

I'm getting fat but have hair. Does that mean I'm mental.

it means that you're definately ready for the baby crew, come back once the alopecia kicks in and we'll see about getting you a photoshoot outside of Edinburgh Castle

Dot Cotton

I'm getting fat but have hair. Does that mean I'm mental.

Nope, you just look a wee bit like me! laugh.gif

gorgie_rebel

If the rotund top boy on the left is on the B.O.D today then no one is getting past!!........I mean he'll be wedged in so tight, Bernie Hunter will need to be called in to lift the boy out :lol:

If it all kicks off today then I hope it's him thats chasing me up London Rd....

"M'oan Then..wheeze... gasp... ya yam bassa wheeze....hey cough wait......sweat"

Currahee!

If the rotund top boy on the left is on the B.O.D today then no one is getting past!!........I mean he'll be wedged in so tight, Bernie Hunter will need to be called in to lift the boy out :lol:

If it all kicks off today then I hope it's him thats chasing me up London Rd....

"M'oan Then..wheeze... gasp... ya yam bassa wheeze....hey cough wait......sweat"

Why would you run from that group of immature fat nobodies?

I certainly wouldn't!

They look really hard and scary......NOT!

Denny Crane

They look as if they've all been in the care of Nurse Ratchet.

gorgie_rebel

Why would you run from that group of immature fat nobodies?

I certainly wouldn't!

They look really hard and scary......NOT!

Because I find that at the age of 44 running (or in the case of Rolland from Grange Hill quickly walking) away is far easier to deal with than explaining another court apperance, a fine and a criminal record to my wife, kids, and employers

Liberty takers and grasses. I've seen them attack normal Hearts fans, get leathered, then press charges. Couldn't make it up.

Bring on the B.O.D!

Currahee!

Because I find that at the age of 44 running (or in the case of Rolland from Grange Hill quickly walking) away is far easier to deal with than explaining another court apperance, a fine and a criminal record to my wife, kids, and employers

I know the feeling mate. Nothing good about an imminent court appearance. I still wouldn't run though!

I'm maybe like you though.....i.e. the Roland comment. :lol:

Knew the chap in the back row with the grey t-shirt on.

Good guy but an absolute nutter - honestly you would not want to get on the wrong side of him.

TBF he has turned over a new leaf and does a hell of lot charity work these days.

Knew the chap in the back row with the grey t-shirt on.

Good guy but an absolute nutter - honestly you would not want to get on the wrong side of him.

TBF he has turned over a new leaf and does a hell of lot charity work these days.

they do say it's always the quiet ones at the back you watch out for

the ones that are all mouth usually have feck all to them

Currahee!

they do say it's always the quiet ones at the back you watch out for

the ones that are all mouth usually have feck all to them

I think there's a lot of truth in that.

True hard guys don't have to advertise it. The mouthy ones are only mouthy in a group. You never hear a squeak out of them when they're outnumbered. Idiots!

Archived